[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: giphy.gif (336KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
336KB, 360x240px
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day.

How has your pokemon day gone today?

Caught anything good?
>>
>>30765244
I got a shiny gigalith holding a master ball from wondertrade
>>
Fuck off pokefags digimon is so much better
>>
Caught a green Minior and finally evolved my Torracat to round out my team

for some reason I want to restart though. I'll never beat this game
>>
>>30765244
My day was great! didn't get to play too much Pokemon though. How was your day?

also you forgot to turn off your trip
>>
>>30765296
Hey man, you're absolutely right. The digimon anime and designs are way better than Pokemon but Pokemon has better games. What's your favourite digimon?

Mine is WarGreymon, Cyberdramon and Machinedramon.

>>30765347
I didn't forget, I just keep it on unless I'm writing something very cruel to someone.

>>30765276
very cool.

>>30765317
How many times have you restarted it?
>>
File: I accept it.jpg (92KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
I accept it.jpg
92KB, 410x410px
Well my therapist told me I have dysthymia but other than that I guess I'm okay.
Also I got wiped by Acerola.
>>
My day was pretty good, haven't got to play much of anything but I played a couple rounds of Battle Royal, which needless to say didn't go in my favor.
>>
>>30765244
Nice dubs OP.

I hatched a flawless 0 Attack Porygon earlier, but it had Download. Then about 30 minutes later I hatched another with Trace. As soon as my gf gets home I can trade with her and I'll have my Alolan dex completed except for Tapu Bulu and Fini. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>30765432
My friend told me that everyone should go see a psychologist. I hope you can conquer your depression, friend. First you should beat up Acerola!!

>>30765458
I haven't done any Battle Royal, I'm trying to finish the dex at the moment.

>>30765477
Nice dubs, anon.

That's awesome!!! I feel like getting politoed and slowking is going to be obnoxious.
>>
>>30765415
I've restarted once already, I beat Nanu but just didn't like my team so I refilled with Litten but I kind of want to go back to the owl. Might try and beat the game and then restart.
>>
My family is having money troubles, so I'm not sure if I'll get the Gen VII game for Christmas.
But I hope you guys are having fun.
>>
>>30765244
I started a Nuzlocke run. So far no one has died and I'm about to do the first trial.
Team:
>OwltheEdge (Rowlet)
>Gunshoes (Yungoos)
>Batman (Zubat)
>LargeMarge (Makuhita)
>KNOWLEDGE (Magnemite)
>Sam (Pikipek)

I also boxed an Abra.
>>
>>30765639
Hey bud, you'll get to play them eventually and I hope you have an awesome time. They're great games!!
>>
I was wondertrading away breeding rejects of Vulpix while trying to get a shiny, and some kind Canadian traded me a shiny one that was basically exactly the same as the ones I was breeding, with pokerus, and holding an Ice Stone. Probably injected, but I don't care, also got a shiny Primarina a couple days ago from it too.
>>
>>30765538
They aren't that difficult really, you can just use a Thief Butterfree on Hariyama for like a 20 or 50% steal rate on Poni Island post-E4 and people around here are pretty nice about that stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-00-26-1.png (762KB, 1410x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-00-26-1.png
762KB, 1410x1253px
>>30765415
um, friend? I appreciate you making this thread (a little /kind/ness is always good), but do you think that you could consider turning your tripcode off?

I understand if you want to have it for recognition or uniqueness, and those are perfectly valid reasons, but it also makes it look like you think you're better than us anons. It kind of draws unnecessary attention to yourself, which many people feel is poor etiquette, especially on a site where usernames and accounts don't exist for a reason.

Just something to think about
>>
>>30765415
Gallantmon, Seraphimon, Andromon
>>
>>30766036
awesome taste!!! I love Gallantmon so much, I watched Tamers a few years back and it was actually heartbreaking seeing Leomon die and Takato getting pissed
>>
File: RizeGreymon_b.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
RizeGreymon_b.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>30765415
>>
>>30767729
I meant to post how I personally prefer Rize Greymon but my sleepiness got to me.
>>
>>30765244
>"h-hey internet f-friends! c-check my trip o-out, im so important! even though i-im posting in a fucking a-anonymous forum FOR A VIDEOGAME MADE FOR LITTLE CHILDREN w-where only autistic people a-and social rejects hang o-out! t-thank god im not any of t-those two things! r-right g-guys?? y-you are my friends r-right?"
>>
chaining dittos. got a 5iv ditto, with the only lacking stat being attack
>>
>>30767902
Hey everyone, this guy's cool, everyone make sure to validate him and tell him how cool he is
>>
File: smugleaf.jpg (15KB, 376x238px) Image search: [Google]
smugleaf.jpg
15KB, 376x238px
>>30765244
Playing BB, the only SpAtk EV's I can get have teleport, or are deadly killing machines.

On the other hand I love my smugleaf so damn much the little contrary bitch just crosses her arms and refuses to give a fuck when an enemy hands out a free buff.

In SM/MN I'm really waiting for some family to get a copy so I can save my mons and transfer the recently bred team for a new run I'm gonna have. Still gotta catch some UB and tapus. Fini's aqua ring makes catching her in a pokeball pure suffering but the beasts are nice and simple with those beastballs.
>>
>>30768030
>ill take my trip off and completely ignore the argument because i know hes right and i hate my life
shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>30768093
Oh my god your right brb necking myself because your so much cooler than me
>>
File: IMG_6598.jpg (158KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6598.jpg
158KB, 650x550px
>>30765244
Day was pretty decent. Didn't play Pokémon, but hung around in the drawthread waiting for my tapu squad request. Other then that, just been messing around in GTA 4 with the swing set glitch
>>
>>30768086
I wished there were more legendary to catch like kyurem. Mount lanikilla seemed perfect for him to reside
>>
>>30768145
dude i never told you to kill yourself
its ok we all have our problems

for example i myself secretly hate my mom but cant bring myself to tell her
>>
>>30768220
Two late I'm off さよなら
>>
Fuck off to your basement, you probably shit your pants too. Kill yourself degenerate waste of human life, you are adopted.
>>
>>30765244
Been playing leafgreen. Charmander learning metal claw made it easier to beat Brock.

Caught two Pikachus, both genders.
>>
>>30768202
I'd much prefer fewer, but higher quality legendaries overall. Upon finishing ORAS and seeing them littered across the land like fucking sprinkles was off putting.
>>
>>30768332
That I did find tedious. Getting a reshiram again felt long and I wasn't feeling it. But I'd want some old ones back like girantina with all those graveyards in alola
>>
>>30768255
>random ≠ funny
>random = autism
>>
>>30768366
With the wormhole thing going on it could be easily justifiable to go pay gira a visit.

Then again, the need to make legendaries central to the plot is also unnecessary. I don't personally see anything wrong with having a rare powerful pokemon tucked away in some forgotten and unexplored corner of the world so long as it actually feels like a journey to get to them.
>>
>>30765244
Right now, I'm breeding a Mandibuzz for the Monotype tournament coming up. Just finished my finals, too, so I've got plenty of time.
>>
File: 1471215023386.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471215023386.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>30765244
I didn't play pokemon all day, but since Sunday I've been grinding at a sluggish pace to eventually beat the E4. The first run I used up all my items and got wrekt by the champ, so that was fun. It doesn't help that the golfer bitch is a hard counter to my entire team.

Completely out of the mood, not even sure if I should bother. Is the post game any fun?
>>
File: 1468649139208.gif (888KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1468649139208.gif
888KB, 500x412px
On my way to the 6th Trial.
Replaced my trusty Growlithe and my goddamn useless slowpoke with Minior and a Staravia i found via Island Scan.
Other than that, my day really just begun.
>>
>>30771292
What's your current Team, Anon?
>>
>>30765244
I caught everything I needed for my living dex when Pokebank updates next month. Now I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>30765296
Yokai is better than all of them though. Play sukiyaki when it comes out. Though dawn and dusk were nice.
>>
I got a shiny oriocorio today with a shit nature, so there's that.
>>
>>30765244
Just started playing Sun and bizarrely ended up fighting a wild lvl 9 Salamence.

I ended up cstching him, and it's cool and all, but it doesn't feel right to use him to tear through the game.
>>
Just trying to fill out the regional dex in Sun. Kangaskhan is being a bitch to spawn.

The opening and ending themes to Appmon came out today so I'm pretty chipper from that.
>>
>>30771773
>dawn and dusk were nice

Fucking horrendous dungeon design and nine types of EXP retardation, same goes for the other DS Story titles. And then Lost Evolution has that evolution plate shit. Cyber Sleuth is the only decent Story game, and even it still has pretty bland dungeons and not as many Digimon as Dawn/Dusk or Lost Evolution. Hoping the new Story supposedly coming next year according to the producer is even better.

Yokai Watch I could get into if it weren't for the pure bullshit of the gacha mechanics. Never before have I truly understood hate for RNG.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.