[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my bro dropped to uu because of cancer lele

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 184.png (10KB, 187x242px) Image search: [Google]
184.png
10KB, 187x242px
>tfw my bro dropped to uu because of cancer lele
>>
>>30759066
>Having that shit as a brother

Feels bad, man.
>>
>uu is now what gen 6 ou would be if landorus-t was banned
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
Based lele.
>>
it's just an alpha you fucking ratards, you would believe shit like Keldeo or Kyurem-B is going to remain UU
>>
>>30759066

UU is always like this at the beginning of a new gen due to shiny toy syndrome.

Once the meta settles, stuff like Keldeo and Azumarill will go back to its proper tier.
>>
>>30759189
Gen 6 OU is cancer, so yes. Even without landorus-T.
>>
I wonder if people are running Iron Head on Mega Scizor more nowadays.
>>
>>30759270
Azumarill is shit
>>
>>30759305
Not everybody runs Lele on their team and you check non-HP Fire variants fine by Roosting on its Psychic and Fairy attacks and maintaining momentum with U-turn.
>>
File: 1478992873736.jpg (24KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478992873736.jpg
24KB, 301x300px
>>30759306
>Huge Power
>Ability to +6 itself
>Aqua Jet
>Shit
>>
>>30759324
That's true. The terrain is still crippling even when Lele isn't around though, so it makes me curious. Perhaps the teams it's on allows it to bypass that, I wonder how often it's run with Koko.
>>
>>30759363
>>Aqua Jet
>>Shit
tapu lel
>>
>>30759395
Alright, you've got me there. I haven't been into the meta much lately. Either way, +6 Huge Power Play Rough is nothing to laugh at.
>>
>>30759454
>Play Rough missed!
>>
>>30759066
Hey at least you aren't talonflame
>>
>>30759745
I actually liked Talonflame
Then GF decoded its going to be competitively worthless
>>
>>30759781
No fuck right off with that priority roost and brave bird bullshit, talonflame is still a superb pokemon with his ability being nerfed and you have no right to bitch about it.
>>
>>30759066

How at they comparable? Azumarill is a physical attacker with priority and Belly Drum and good coverage/utility with Knock Off and Superpower.
>>
>>30760198
>priority
that's how
>>
UU is the new OU anyway

Have you seen OU?
>>
>>30760322
yeah i play it
fucking genesect ultra beasts and ultra beasts everywhere
OU is Ubers-lite and UU is OU-lite
What happened to quickbanning legends?
>>
>>30760372
*tapus
but ultra beasts twice is also accurate
>>
>>30760372
I think some legends being outclassed by regular Pokemon, combined with megas made people lenient
>>
>>30760740
>some legends
only the mew-likes and roamings really
>>
>>30760372
They're getting there. They banned the deoxys formes at first site and they recently did Landorus, though I have no idea why they would wait on Genesect considering its history for two gens. Piece of shit can run 1000 movesets and somehow that's less broken than Landorus.
>>
>>30760131
Except the ability was the only reason to use it. At the moment you are better off using Reckless Staraptor with a choice scarf.
>>
>because of Lele
nice try
>>
>About to wrap up a match, I have 4 Pokemon they only have Tapu Lele
>Lele is scarfed and sweeps all 4 of my Pokemon

When I watch the replay I see where I went wrong, it didn't help that my team wasn't the best at the time but still I had to stop playing and for a while.
>>
>>30761491
link the replay?
>>
>>30761391
well yeah
wrecks its priority
>>
>>30759066
But tapu lele is going to get banned right guys? guys?...
>>
>>30761126
>you are better off using Staraptor
I see no problem here.
>>
Anyone tried Z Belly Drum out?
>>
>>30761595
Sitrus Berry is still better
>>
>>30761512
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-495834079
>>
File: lookinshinyfeelinshiny.jpg (4KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
lookinshinyfeelinshiny.jpg
4KB, 500x376px
>>30759066
>tfw my bro can roll over shitmons all day a tier below where _he belongs
>>
>>30761895
>shitmons
reminder that Gliscor, Gengar, Dragonite, Weavile, and Mega Charizard-Y are all also in UU
>>
File: shitmon.png (53KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
shitmon.png
53KB, 500x273px
>>30761988
>>
>>30761988
You forgot Scizor, Technician Bullet Punch spamming extraordinaire.

And Kyurem-Black, the BST 700 Dragon with base 170 ATK and STAB Outrage.

And every genie that isn't Landorus-I or Landorus-T, because it turns out no amount of cancer can hold up to how insanely stupid the Tapus are.

And Latias. And Keldeo.

POWER CREEP
>>
>Volcarona in UU with no Talonlame to stop it
> Z-Happy Hour jirachi being a thing
>Thundurus in UU
>Latias in UU at all
>>
I think RU might be my tier of choice this gen.

Whereas before it was a worthless tier full of ugly shitmons.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.