[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No calm mind It could've been so good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-730Primarina.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-730Primarina.png
46KB, 250x250px
>No calm mind
It could've been so good.
>>
Calm mind wouldn't have made it any better

Its just a bad Tapu Fini
>>
>>30757463
>Calm Mind on an Assault Vest User
Nah.
>>
>>30757508
>Assault Vest on a Choice Specs user

End this Assault Vest meme.
>>
>>30757508
why assault vest
>>
>>30757543
Special Tank
>546 Max SpD
>>
It does what it does, even if not all that well occasionally.

>Le 87.5% male meme

87.5% fairy, 12.5% woman.
>>
>>30757477
It sure as shit wouldn't have made it any worse. Should have given it that instead of Amnesia. It even makes more sense thematically.

Of course, Recover/Moonlight/Wish and Boomburst would have been better, but it'll never get those things.

>>30757629
Primarina doesn't have the HP to make a good special tank. It's just something people throw on because it can't really learn any decent non-attacking moves.
>>
>>30757543
Because assvest can make anything with passable defenses somewhat usable. It's a go to item for people who want to use their shitmons and feeling like they're viable because at least they can tank hits.
>>
File: marSHARTow.png (13KB, 442x244px) Image search: [Google]
marSHARTow.png
13KB, 442x244px
>no adaptability
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>30757666
At least no one has suggested to put a air balloon on it like some people have For Decidueye
>>
Never mind that its HA isn't Calm Mind. It could have been a bunch of things and still been useful. What's even the point of Liquid Voice without Boomburst? Maybe the next game in the gen will solve that, but holy shit is that a useless HA right now.
>>
>No liquid voice
It could've been so good.
>>
>>30757734
I wonder what that anon's up to right now.
>>
>>30757463
needs boomburst or a better hidden, i mean for fuck sake it doesn't even get the damage bonus on the changed moves, you can't just fucking skip out on that when this pokemon and delcatty fucking need it
>>
>>30757790
What I don't understand is why LV doesn't get the same damage boost that the similar abilities get. Primarina just has so many things wrong that it almost seems like they said "Hey, let's make a water/fairy and then do literally everything we can to fuck it over and see how good it can still be on typing alone!"
>>
>>30757539
>Choice Specs on a calm mind user

and everithing comes full circle
>>
>>30757666
Boomburst would be fucking disgusting. It can 2HKO Eviolite Chansey in rain. I love it. Remove fat blobs.
>>
>>30757868
It feels more like they thought, "Hey, Pixilate Sylveon uses STAB Hyper Voice. Let's give Primarina STAB Hyper Voice too." and then they forgot why Pixilate Sylveon uses Hyper Voice in the first place.
>>
>>30758013
Not to mention there is no reason to use Hyper Voice when you get scald. Sure you can hit through subs, but the tradeoff isn't worth it.
>>
>>30758013
I might think so, but then what about the other abilities that get the same damage boost? Why is LV the sole exception? It doesn't help that Primarina already learns so many other water-type moves.
>>
>>30758091
They even gave Normalize the damage boost this gen. But then again, GF is weird. They made Trop Kick 70 BP, but then they made the bug version of the move 80 BP.
>>
>>30757670
You sound like a salty asshole
>>
File: 1415962051388.jpg (28KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
1415962051388.jpg
28KB, 362x348px
>Boomburst Popplio with Liquid Voice is released as an event mon
>it's genderlocked male
how mad would you be?
>>
>>30758174
not very
>>
>>30757734
Protean greninja doesn't have adaptability

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>30758174
I'd be a little disappointed, but it would also be really funny.
>>
>>30758131
I can actually understand Normalize getting the damage boost more than any of the others, just because Normal attacks aren't SE against anything. But I dunno, GF has no idea what they are doing and at this point I wonder if GF just really likes to play favorites and likewise have pokemon they just don't care for that much.

>>30758174
Considering this will literally never happen, not really. I'd be more upset at the endless flood of eternal shitposting any time you even try to mention the pokemon. Any sort of discussion would be ruined forever.
>>
>>30758174
I'd only be mad because I don't like the practice of giving things moves only through an event that can't be passed down.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.