[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, can we agree that the next Pokemon game should be set in Mexico?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 65

File: portadapokemon.jpg (15KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
portadapokemon.jpg
15KB, 680x510px
So, can we agree that the next Pokemon game should be set in Mexico?
>>
File: 1448218626801.jpg (65KB, 654x591px) Image search: [Google]
1448218626801.jpg
65KB, 654x591px
>>30755830
Obviously
>>
>>30755830
>start game
>get decapitated
Nah
>>
>>30755830
No so fast, anon.
>>
While I think it's a good idea, Japan ignores all non-asian and non-white population majority countries, so we're more likely to get "Oh yeah, that country is where the language comes from" Spain.
>>
>>30755964
Explain Alola
>>
>>30755964
There was a pokemon game in France.
>>
Too similar in terms of climate to Hawaii. In that, Alola has a few of the same areas that would end up looking good in a notMexico region.
>>
>>30755830
Nah, Australia would be way cooler given the weird as hell animals and myths there.
Also then they could have Komala evolve into a fucking drop bear.
Mexico would be okay too, but there isn't much about mexico that's that interesting to me besides Aztec ruins... ya' know what, if the next region is mexico we might get Aztec theme legends so fuck yea! We're goin' to mexico!
>>
>go outside
>get killed by cartel
>>
>>30755830
I prefer a Greek one.
>>
>>30755862
>>30756064
>Start game, get throated
>Start game, get crossroad killed
>Start game, get nuked
>Start game, get mauled by a bear
>Start game, get shot by the police
>Start game, get shot by muggers
>Start game, get bombed
>Start game, get obese
>>
>>30755830
lole
>>
>>30755985
White people are the majority in the tourist locations, which is the only places they visited themselves more than likely.

>>30756011
Kek
>>
No one likes those lazy spics, so no.
>>
>>30756113
I beg to differ, my gf is pretty great.
>>
mexican anon reporting in, please send help
>>
>>30756018
Too similar?

Dude I think the only weather it lacks is tundra and those weird volcanic marshes from Iceland. Mexico is one of the most diverse countries in that regard, I think only some areas in Argentina can top it by having the four season on the span of 24 hours.

The cities are diverse as fuck but honestly GF will find a way to fuck it up greatly as catholicism is ingrained so deep in the culture and infrastructure of everything GF will find a hard time adapting it to the Pokémon world. Although having cartoony hawlucha vs Incineroar fights at some places would be hilarious.

I'd pass on a Mexican region, some shit like Mongolia, Finland or Britain would be more interesting for a setting as Mexico is rather restricted by it's sole beliefs.
>>
File: 1343783112825.jpg (74KB, 681x659px) Image search: [Google]
1343783112825.jpg
74KB, 681x659px
>>30755858
how can we compete with big latino cock?
>>
>>30756179
You're pretending online that you're dating a spic. That makes you worse than an actual spic IRL.
>>
>>30755830
I don't care where it is, as long as it's somewhere warm again. The zodiac meme is dumb (there's no way the first three or even four were intentional), but if it means I'm getting a fire snake I'm all for it, and cold regions would point more to mammals (like an ox, rabbit, or sheep) than reptiles. Plus, if it is Mexico based, we could get a cool Quetzalcoatl lookin ass fire snake.
>>
>>30755858
>>30756219
This is more pathetic than BBC cuck posting.

At least that stereotype is true.
>>
File: (You).jpg (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
401KB, 2560x1536px
>>30756230
>>
File: barrientos-flores_abel.jpg (26KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
barrientos-flores_abel.jpg
26KB, 480x600px
>>30755858
>>30756219
>mexishits are this delusional and pathetic
>>
>>30756084
Are you talking about the US?
>>
>>30755985
East Asians are the majority in Hawaii. Japan has a long history with Hawaii, almost took over the place before the US came in. Top Japanese tourist.

>>30756011
Japan top tourist destination.

>>30755830
I think we can all agree that 3rd world countries shouldn't be Pokemon regions.
>>
>>30755858
>>30756219
Are these comics trying to imply japs aren't subhumans too?
>>
File: IMG_4633.jpg (61KB, 721x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4633.jpg
61KB, 721x300px
>>30755921
Not so fast, trump.
>>
>>30756349
>Deep Web Assassination sites
Those are as reliable as getting /b/ to count to 20.
>>
>>30756309
Yes, that was the point retard
>>
>>30756313
Third world countries are the coolest settings you fuck. There needs to be more of them.

I would love for some Southeast Asian settings/inspiration in games.

Places like Mexico or the Andean Countries would be cool too

Also we need more Medditerranean and North Africa/Middle East influenced games.

Indian subcontinent would be nice too.

Maybe even some Mongolia and central asia.

Basically, you are boring and have shit taste.
>>
>>30756309
Every region in order, actually.
>>
>>30755830
If the moomo milk doesn't come in bags I dont want it
>>
>>30756416
>Third world countries are the coolest settings you fuck. There needs to be more of them.

Wow, that must be why Pokemon regions are already good enough without needing to rely on third world countries. Nah, we don't "need" that shit. You only think they are cool because they are exotic, but most of them are shit, and Gamefreak would pretty much need to invent their own things if they want any of these regions to work. That's why you simple want le generic Arabic, Aztec, and Southeast Asian setting, you don't even need to make a region based on a country to do that, because you don't actually care about the country they are based on.

Your post sounds like it was written by an anti-white cuck "ugh white people are so boring, diversity is cool"
>>
>>30756416
>all these shitskin locations

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
Brazil would be a lot more interesting than Mexico just from an ecological standpoint, and since it has a higher population of Japanese people it's more likely anyway.

Also I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>flying head legendary
>>
>>30756750
t. carlos nakamura
>>
>>30756416
Shut the fuck up. You're brown, your opinion literally don't matter at all.
>>
>>30756388
Are you complaining?
>>
>>30756850
That was clearly written by a Tumblrite you dumb fuck.
>>
>>30756750
Mexico has tons of interesting species and places

Brazil is just a fucking big favela full of niggas
>>
>>30756877
Mexico is just a fucking big cartel full of spics

see,both have interesting species and places,what fuck them up are people
>>
File: sandworm.gif (63KB, 371x276px) Image search: [Google]
sandworm.gif
63KB, 371x276px
legendary confirmed
>>
>>30756572
>>30756692
>>30756850
>>30756871
You are literally insane, I feel extremely bad for you, I really do. The memes have got into your head and rotted your brains. I doubt you are even able to form your own logical opinions at this point.

>>30756750
There are also a lot of Japanese in Peru.
>>
>>30756944
You're mad that you're a shitty brown person huh? Can't blame you, really. I would be too.
>>
>>30756313
>I think we can all agree that 3rd world countries shouldn't be Pokemon regions.
Philipines would have been cool if Alola/Hoenn weren't so water focused.
>>
Mexico would be great because or reasons stated above.

Guatemala would be great because it's easy to tie them with Mayan culture and certain current things.

Costa Rica would be great because that country hosts a whole lot of unique species that could easily be converted to pokemon.

Peru would be great because Incan descendants, and they already have pokemon like Sunrock and Lunatone that fits there.

Brazil would be great because they're THE latinamerican country that mixed the better with Africans, so you have the best of two cultures in one country.

Argentina would be great because they have a fuckton of different areas, climates and feel like ten different countries in one.

From north to south, those are the countries that will get a Pokemon gen if Game Freak ever care about Latinamerica. I'd be happy with any of them as long as we get Neutral Spanish as a language option instead of that shitty, centralized Spanish that makes easier for Latinos to understand English that Spaniards' old, lengthy and nonsensical way of speaking.
>>
>>30757056
Yeah, because their Carnival has Japanese roots, totally not African roots. Come on, if the Brazil region ever happens, everyone knows that will be included since that and Samba screams Brazil and comes from African roots.
>>
>>30756944
t. someone who doesn't live in the third world

>>30756877
The only interesting part of Mexico, aka, the only reason why anyone even wants Mexico as a region is its southern and central part since that's where the jungle, cities, and Mayan/Aztec structures are. Most of Northern Mexico is just desert filled with drug cartels.

>>30756978

>Brazil would be great because they're THE latinamerican country that mixed the better with Africans, so you have the best of two cultures in one country.

lol wut. Even though Brazil is, if GF really were to tried, the most likely South American country to get an adaptation, they will never touch Northern Brazil. It really is just one big favela up there. They'll just focus on the Amazon and Southern Brazil, where all the Japanese settled.

Of course. Why bother with it when you could just do Spain, Germany, and any parts of China instead?
>>
>>30757106
See
>>30757105
Hayai delete desu.
>>
>>30757106
>>30756969
Obviously I don't live in a third world country, I am a white american. That is why I can read about and go experience the good parts of third world countries freely,

Never said I wanted to live in one, and I also never said anything about the people, or anything related to the current state of the countries, but from purely a historical and cultural standpoint, many third world countries are very, very interesting.
>>
>>30757191
So you're a white cuck? Yikes, thats even worse.
>>
>>30756084
Yeah but
If GF actually visited mexico like they did with Hawaii, France, and NYC, they have a really good chance of getting killed if they go anywhere tourists don't usually go.

They literally have to have heavily armed military men scour the plane before you get off, and make sure the airport is protected and safe. They then form a defensive line around popular tourist attractions.

It's gotten so bad that the cartel has actually stolen oil pipelines from the oil companies, and have siezed control of entire towns.
>>
>>30757262
Oh look

Mexico is the most visited country in Latin America and one of the most visited countries in the world

Nothing is gonna happen to them.
>>
>>30756018
When you don't know shit yet still feel like you should comment on it
>>
>>30757262
Thanks God I live in the South. But yes the North is completely fucked up at this point.

Also fuck European Spanish, we fucking need Latinoamerican neutral Spanish instead of getting accountant Lycanroc. And Hoenn champion Máximo Peñas.
>>
>>30757291
[Citation Needed]
(you)
>>
>>30756416
Lol @ the flustered basic Beckys that replied at you
>>
>>30757262
I'm sure you don't visit any ghettos in Unova either.
As other have said, just go to the beach zones and turist locations.
>>
>>30757343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
>>
>>30757291
In white tourists areas, yes.

In actual Mexico? Hell no.

Stay dumb.
>>
>>30757306
Avalancha! (not Avalanche but Rock Slide)
Razor Leaf! (Hoja Afilada, not Hoja Navaja)
Entrenador Guay (Cool Trainer used to be this. Guay is a Spain-only world, like a lot)
¡Anda! (instead of just keeping Oh?)
flipar
tío
using vosotros as a verbe tense

TL;DR for English users: The difference between European Spanish and Latinamerican Spanish is like the difference between Ye Olde English (Spain) and Modern English (Latinamerica).
>>
>>30757262
This is not true tho, or at least is not common at all and only in a specific place
>>
>>30755830
> looking for pokémon in the forest.
> Pena Nieto sold forest to European industry.
> looking at VolksWagon machine tool making factory.

> Rich boy Hector wants to battle
> 1 pokémon
> Rich girl Fernanda wants to battle
> 1 pokémon

> Pokéballs have coca cola marketing.
> 1 pokéball costs 1/3 of what you can make from the Elite 4.

> Start poor with stray Poochyena
> End poor with a Poochyena Barbacoa street stand, and 4 kids you can't afford.

> Pay2Play.

> Mother doesn't give you running shoes, just shoes.
>>
>>30757298
>mansplaining
>>
>>30757306
Weird, I could've sworn that the south was the fucked up part.
I admit that I'm not very informed about the situation, but hasn't it been dying down?
>>
>>30757374
Not really

You must be very unlucky if something happens to you

Thousands of Japanese companies have been investing in Mexico and Japanese people living in Mexico have been increasing

But whatever you think cuck.
>>
>>30757409
Dude, some parts of Centro America still use Vos.

Heck in southern Mexico we use usted a lot more than tu.

It's not about being older, it's about the European language refusing to evolve and applying shitty idioms for the LA market.
>>
>>30757470
You're obviously poor, I live pretty well here
>>
>>30757496
You're the cuck for defending those brown people occupied lands.
>>
>>30756210
What about a catholic themed villain team
>>
>>30757262
How fucking delusional you need to be in order to believe that?

Do you really think that Mexico is a fucking war zone or post apocalyptic country or some shit like that?

Unless you go to a shitty place at night nothing will happen to you, the cartels aren't going in a civil killing spree either, at least not in the cities, they are in small shitty towns and kill each others mostly anyways.
>>
>>30757490
It's worse, there are full scale shooting and anti vehicle devices being used even on civilians proximity. Full scale conflict between the armed forces and the Carteles.

The south has the Zapatistas, but those guys are pretty much heroes around here and they don't fuck around with civilians, the teachers strike is quite civil to be honest.
>>
>>30756305
Oh shit someone throw it over their shoulder quick!!

See, it's no fun being a mexican
>>
>>30757369
The thing is, most of NYC isn't ghetto. Most of north Mexico is, at this point, worse. If GF stuck to the beaches, how are thry going to fill their game with "muh mexican lore!"
>>
>>30757575
As they did with France.
Make it a theme park and slap a gym on a pyramid.
>>
>>30757564
Are you from Chiapas? Because you're kinda making it out to be like a war zone and it is not like that at all
>>
File: that trip to mexico.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
that trip to mexico.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>>30755858
>implying that's what happened to her in mexico
>>
It's really only the border that's all fucky. Just make it South Mexico. Should be fine
>>
>>30757509
haha starting as a rich kid isn't a real representation of Mexico. You might as well just invent a new region if your going to bullshit everyone into thinking that more than 20% of the population is financially solvent, and not scraping by on appearances and debt.

> Takes bus to secret town.
> Robbed and murdered for $5.

> Infiltrates secret evil team Head Quarters.
> Assassinated by government.

> Ultimate evil plan of evil team: Live in the U.S on tax payer money.
>>
>>30757544
If you're white and wander alone in a random Mexico city, you will most likely get kidnapped.
>>
>>30757496
In the South I don't even need to drive 3 hours to find Japanese settlements with at least 200 years of history. Guatemala was actually one of the few countries with an open border with them post independence, Chiapas annexed to México afterwards and the japanese and Indonesian settlements remain.
>>
>start game
>kidnapped and beheaded

nah
>>
>>30756210
Southern USA and northern Mexico would make a pretty good region. I also think that GF would manage to make two regions of similar latitude rather similar. Not really worth replying to, I don't really want anymore reasons to fucking hate myself yet I still come to this board trying to have a semblance of a good time. Don't worry I know I'm a fucking useless worm of a faggot
>>
>>30757564
I witnessed a teacher Strike while I studied Spanish in Cuernavaca. They were very peaceful. Though I was told they were protesting the wrong people. Idk how accurate that is
>>
>>30757497
Yeah, and both Argentina and Uruguay uses vos too all over their countries. But you know what none of those uses? The vosotros verb tenses. Spain also uses tu more than vos since, for them, vos is disrespectful.

But vosotros? They use it everywhere despite being useless. Vos queres happens as often as Tu Quieres, they're both 2nd singular verb tenses. Vosotros quereis never happens in Latinamerica because 2nd plural verb tenses are obsolete in almost any language, yet Spain insists that they're useful when just using Ustedes quieren is more practical, and it's what is used in all of latinamerica, even those countries that chooses to use Vos instead of Tu as their singular 2nd verb tense.

That's why Neutral Spanish, the one used to dub shit in our region, is great for all Latinamerica. They don't use regional variants (so no vos, but tu) or slangs (no wey, no weon, no boludo, etc.) unless they need to represent some kind of accent. That's why all games should be translated in Neutral Spanish, as it represents 20+ countries instead of just 1. Unluckily for us, Game Freak choose Spain and we can't understand half the shit said ingame in our own language.

>inb4 a gringo whines about some Spanish Grammar Lessons.
>>
File: 1392763166390.jpg (97KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392763166390.jpg
97KB, 900x500px
>>30755830
AGUANTE ARGENTINA
>>
>>30757544
https://youtu.be/mPEfArQU7tc
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/12/cartel-gunmen-raid-bus-near-texas-border/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/08/mexico-drug-war-cartels-women-killed
>>
>>30757675
You are 85+ posts late with that shitty joke
>>
>>30757615
The north is, 2 of my college classmates where killed by explosive device detonation in Sinaloa, heck I can't pass a month without hearing of a funeral from people that have family up there, It's a mess.

Chiapas is peaceful compared to that shit and outside of the Zapatistas during the 90s nothing big has happened in the South.
>>
>>30757703
This only happens in the border where all the drug trafficking happens
>>
>>30757660
>he thinks there are no white Mexicans

If you're an idiot wandering alone at night of course something will happen to you
>>
>>30757660
>Mexican's can't be white
You are in a next level of stupidity m8, we have a shit fucking ton of whites here too, and no, no one will kidnap you unless you are a fucking idiot and go to a dangerous city, the chances of that happening are low.
>>
can the avatars ride in the women and kids section of the metro?

I don't want to lose all my money, pokedex, and mons to another kid hustling clorets instead of going to school.
>>
>>30756040
>Aztec theme legends
we have fug
>>
>>30757760
>Specting world culture and knowlege from a burger
>>
>>30757773
Fug is not Aztec. The Therian forms of the kami trio fit the Aztec cosmogony better.

And no dragon is different from feathered snake.
>>
File: Yucatan-Map.jpg (71KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
Yucatan-Map.jpg
71KB, 641x530px
If they pick just the best part of Mexico and not the whole country.
>>
>>30757733
Or on the bus to DF from Toluca, unless you're saved by a vigilante that the police care more about catching than every un-masked killer ever.
>>
>>30757655
You're obviously poor [2] and projecting
>>
>>30757736
>>30757760

Criminals in mexico will know the difference between a white American and a white mexican.

Stop being naive retards. White mexicans don't have money and white Americans do.
>>
/pol/ just fucking leave
>>
>>30757820
10/10 would play
>>
File: white mexicans are poor.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
white mexicans are poor.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
>>30757832
>>
>>30757820
Bye, Oaxaca and Chiapas are missing
>>
>>30757830
haha keep trying mate. Your country is a poor excuse for an economic world industry prostitute. Surpassing china in cuck imperial exploitation. Desperate to be like the 20% better USA.

The whole place needs to be flipped over and started again, not given a pokemon game.
>>
>>30757890
Also missing Taxco. That would be cool to play in
>>
>>30757820
You need Veracruz Chiapas and Oaxaca there, you are fucking missing a lot of stuff.

Remember México and its pirate culture as well as some of the most brutal fights? Veracruz, Oaxaca was the start of non Aztec culture and has iconic places, Chiapas is probably the most pluricultural place in Mexico for crying out loud. Put those in and a small nod to Mexico city and you can actually represent a big part of Mexico.
>>
>>30757832
ok, whatever floats you boat m8, if you wanna stay in your sheer stupidity, then so be it, I wasn't expecting much coming from a dumb 'murican anyways.
>>
>>30757977
Just call him Gringo, don't need to go 'murican.
>>
>>30757731
I thought that incidents like that and the most dangerous cartels were all in the southern part of Mexico. Guess not.
At least Durango is relatively safer. I think.
>>
>>30757977
If you think criminals won't target more wealthy tourists, you're crazy
>>
File: perfect-climate.png (967KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-climate.png
967KB, 1200x400px
San Diego, California is perfect we got beaches, mountains, desserts amd all that good shit.
>>
>>30757306
Calling that piece of trash neutral Spanish is kind of insulting to that beautiful Romance language.
>>
>>30758082
The government is more likely to care about white tourists dying. So long as you don't pick a brown avatar, people will care when you get your throat slashed for an iPhone 4s.
>>
>>30758079
>think
The south is safer, I certainly haven't heard of Durango having big incidents either, but again my students and coworkers don't have family there.
>>
>>30758095
Balboa Park would also make a great location in the game because of its beautiful gardens, Post Spanish Colonial buildings, and the San Diego Zoo.
>>
>>30758165
Oh this is pretty. I'll put it in my bucket list
>>
File: 701Hawlucha_XY_anime.png (92KB, 454x332px) Image search: [Google]
701Hawlucha_XY_anime.png
92KB, 454x332px
Post Dem Mexican Pokemon
>>
>>30758117
A TODO GAS CON ESA ONDA VITAL YAAAA
>>
File: 45901_new-zealand.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
45901_new-zealand.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>30755830
Not choosing the best country in the world

>piss off mate
>>
File: garbodor.png (249KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
garbodor.png
249KB, 431x431px
>>30758214
>>
>>30758117
A bocajarro con la carantoña
>>
Green: Safe states. Some are even first-world tier.
Red: Shitholes that give Mexico its bad reputation and that should be obliterated with nukes immediately.
>>
>>30758117
And the Eurofag got mad. Listen dude, European Spanish brought it on itself, that language refuses to change and accept new words thus becoming a complete mess in the eyes of Spanish variants that actually evolved and accepted new cultural loans.

Do your research in Latin vs Latin Vulgar and see wich one actually won culturally.

Lenguajes evolve or die, European Spanish is in an awkward spot.
>>
Pre or Post-wall Mexico?
>>
File: mex.png (77KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
mex.png
77KB, 1024x696px
>>30758261
forgot the pic
>>
>>30758234
While it is one of the best countries out there, no one cares about New Zealand.
>>
>>30758231
>>30758260
Aguja Dinamica y Guasón fueron un dia a ver Mi Pobre Angelito, pero no les gusto así que fueron a ver Star Wars, y vieron a Arturito y Citripio.

I can keep goin', btw.
>>
>>30755830
Spain would be a better choice.
Mexico is just a shithole.
>>
>>30758234
I would love to see a NZAus combo region.
>>
>>30758117
>be a D&Dfag
>3.0 Spring Attack gets translated as Ataque Primavera

Fuck you and your country. Muslims should bomb you and leave France in peace.
>>
>>30758261
> first world tier.

You wish mate. That's the Mexican dream. To be middle class by US standards. US isn't even first world in most places.
>>
>>30758287
Dude that shit is wrong, Chiapas is one of the safest places, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1480465709816.jpg (110KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1480465709816.jpg
110KB, 1600x1400px
>>30757692
What do these mons hhave to do with a black country?
>>
>>30758315
In México we don't translate it, spring attack is spring attack.

Spainards are a bunch of idiots with their literal translations.
>>
>>30758287
It feels good to be living in Guadalajara and not in a shitty state.
>>
>>30758287
This is true when talking about states in general but some parts of Cancun and CDMX really deserve being red.
>>
>>30758306
I wouldn't agree with a combo, we have two islands already, we could do a B/W/B2/W2, but actually make it good.
>>
>>30758363
You should be more worried about your education if you think Guadalajara is a state
>>
>>30758322
Chiapas has the lowest HDI in all of Mexico. It's even worse than Oaxaca. It may be not as dangerous, but it gives us bad reputation.
>>30758384
>Cancun
Such as...?
>>
>>30758278
Dude I'm Swiss and imo Spanish sounds really nice (I speak 5 languages and Spanish isn't one of them), maybe because it hasn't changed as much as American Spanish. God those sound awful, with the exception of Argentinian accent.
>>
>>30758330
South American Memes.
The stereotipical Argentinian has the nose you'd expect of a stereotipical jew.
As in "le happy merchant"
>>
>>30758287
You tried it with Chiapas and Oaxaca.
>>
>>30758295
Avalancha is not Avalanche
Gym Leaders use non real names such as Pegaso (if at least he had an Unicorn mon)
City Names are nonsensical and funny

Thanks god Gen I used English names so we can have decent pokemon names. I wouldn't stand things like Cielarmada.
>>30758355
Thing is, Spring means both Resorte and Primavera. A resorte-like motion is what you use in that feat, yet they totally missed it because they only know about the season.
>>
>>30758402
I fucked up, Jalisco I mean, I'm multitasking right now sorry.
>>
>>30758355
Better translate computer as computadora and carpet as carpeta am I right Citripito?
>>
>>30758404
Chiapas may not have big cities but to deny it's not one of the reasons millions of tourists come to Mexico or to deny the culture and majestic nature it has is just plain dumb
>>
>>30758305
México actually developed a culture and created an identity by mashing a bunch of other political ideas and beliefs.

Spain got cucked hard culturally as it barely developed after the cultural exchanges with the Muslims, then died hard with the fall of its colonies and got the short end of the stick on ww2.

I'm not saying there aren't real cultural places in Spain, but as a whole that country culture is barren as fuck for a country that had that many colonies.
>>
>>30758413
Thank you for valuable input non speaking white man
>>
>>30758441
What are you talking about? Spain is the only country that doesn't change the pokemon's english names. Literally the only name that has been changed in 20 years has been Type:Null (Translated as Código cero, aka Code Zero)
>>
>>30757820
>not including the volcanoes of Mexico at least for a victory road

Why even try?
>>
>>30758503
Glad you appreciate it speaking brown man?
>>
>>30758509
Your reading comprehension is as good as your translator. I was grateful to Gen I for using English pokemon names, else we would get Spanish pokemon names like, judging from your intelligence, Mantecagratis.

See? You even fucked up something as simple as Tipo: Nulo.
>>
>>30758455
Computar, verb. To calculate numbers and odds.

Its called a linguistic loan, this is how Lenguajes evolve.

You can stay cucked and die like Latin if you want Eurofag, adapting new words to your lenguaje is how most Lenguajes develop their idioms and jergas.
>>
>>30758532
I was thinking that subterranean rivers leading to a hidden coast where the league is would make a much more interesting victory road.
>>
>>30758561
>Mantecagratis
It would be Mantequillagratis you moron.
>Tipo: Nulo
That sounds retarded, Código Zero actually sounds cool.
>>
>>30758509
Spain changes the name of everything.

Steven Stone is Máximo Peñas, Dawn is Aura.

The cities get fucked up worse than the moves.

In México most of the folks prefer to play in English at this point, some stores stopped shopping Spanish versions over complaints and only stocked English versions of the game to avoid the European Spanish localization.
>>
>>30758561
>Implying I'm using a translator
>Gen I

Apparently the "20 years" bit escaped your eyes.
Are you getting pissed off because Spain changed ONE name out of 800, when every other country changes all of them?
You can't really critizice the Spanish translation without aknowledging the flaws of every other translation, y'know.
>>
>>30758613
In the games type null was originally type full. How did they translate this part in Spanish? I bet they fucked it up
>>
>>30758561
Spaniards get a lot of flak for literal translations that sound terrible and Tipo: Nulo would've been one of them, lets recognize one of the few times they did the right thing.
>>
>>30758654
Máximo fucking Peñas.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>30755830
>spicland
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

as if a nip would EVER travel to no mans land
>>
>>30755830
No, I don't want regions based on third world countries.
>>
>>30758652
Actually May was changed to Aura, Dawn was changed to Maya.

Besides, I've played SM 3 times and all were in english. From what I've seen from some of my friends, the translation is... OK for the most part. way too many slangs tho.

Also, yes, Maximo Peñas. I make fun of it too.
>>
File: 16445052795_b3b65bd4fe_b.jpg (215KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
16445052795_b3b65bd4fe_b.jpg
215KB, 1024x548px
Nevado de Colima and volcan de fuego as Fire and Ice settings with elgyems and beheeyems at night.
>>
>>30758582
Are you mad that your ancestors were the ones cucked by the Europeans? Latin is the superior language.
The shitfest you have now is the result of the worst spanish speaking scum (andalucia and canary islands) emigrating to America.
>>
That's the problem with Spain, your ego, cockyness and rightfullnes triples that of Argentina. And goddamn Argentinians are dicks, but they aren't assholes as Spanish people are so they're at least bearable.
>>
>>30758703
>inb4 next region is africa
>>
File: tohoku.gif (18KB, 362x303px) Image search: [Google]
tohoku.gif
18KB, 362x303px
>>30755830
>Mexico
Wish they'd just go back to Japan tbqh, we're only two regions away from having a full Poke-Japan
>>
>>30758668
That's actually a pretty good question. I play the games in English.
>>
>>30758754
I've seen and talked to nice spaniards and argentinians.
But in 4chan you will mostly see the worst the world has to offer.
>>
>>30758786
I'm gessing it would be something like Codigo Entero, because it rhymes with Codigo Cero, like type null rhymes with type full, and it's the same as in english (Codigo Entero = Code Full)
>>
>>30758261
>>39758287
By what standard, exactly?
>>
>another tropical region

Fuck off.

Northern European region next. I want snow.
>>
>>30758804
>But in 4chan you will mostly see the worst the world has to offer.
You haven't been in Hispachan have you? At least there the negros accept the European superiority.
>>
>>30758718
>I don't want it, so they must cater to my specific tastes and desires.
>>
>>30758754
The Argentinian folks are known to be self centered and a bit egotistical, the Spaniards are self entitled assholes that can't accept their own shortcomings.
>>
>>30758745
Latin Vulgar had the superior spread and triumphed over Latin, European Spanish is suffering the same fate, it is a dying language.
>>
>>30758754
Been to Argentina. There's a huge misconception about that country.

Buenos Aires is a shitfest, they treat you badly and are always trying on taking advantage from you. Egotistic bastards and self-centered pricks compromise 90% of the most influential part of that country since, well, everyone knows about Buenos Aires.

Luckily, my trip included several parts of the country, as I went to watch both the Moreno Glacial and the Iguazu Falls, and everything in the middle. Outside Buenos Aires, Argentinians are fantastic, friendly people who cares a lot about family and friends.

So if any of you have the chance to go there, get away from Buenos Aires as soon as possible and go to where the nice people is. It's such a shame that a country filled by nice people gets their bad reputation from the biggest city they have.
>>
>>30758489
Yea but mexico is a violent shithole. At least if its set in spain I can sorta believe that children aren't being used as drug mules.
>>
>>30758744
Chichonal dude, or just el Popo. Both are also good volcanoes to feature.
>>
>>30758905
>it is a dying language.
wew
>>
What kind of Pokemon would you find here?
>>
>>30758945
It's just the northern part of Mexico that is a shit hole, I can deny it is a shit hole though.
>>
>>30758945
>this is what spaniard believe
next time check your backyard before muhamed use your kids for other things
>>
>>30758910
>not all Argentinians are bad!
t. Argentinian. Get out blacky.
>>
>>30758867
Then we agree. Egotistical people are easier to change than self entitled asshole.

The egotistical may always hide their weaknesses, but will awlays look to improve because they can't be egotistical about something if they're bad.

Self entitled assholes are usually fanatics of some kind that will believe in their way until the day they die.

So yeah, give me 5 argentinians before any spaniards. Also, argentinian girls are hot, spaniard girls are ugly as all fucks.
>>
>>30759003
>Implying the gypsies in my neighborhood would let the muslims live here.
>>
>>30759014
I'm a Eurofag, burger.
>>
>>30758855
>Hispachan
If you can write in english as good as you have been doing in this conversation, you have no reason to go there.

>>30758910
Welcome to South America + Mexico.
The southeners are nice people most of the time, and the northeners assholes.
Exeptions are the Chilean and Argentinean far north, which ae nice too.

>>30759038
Oh, I forgot about them.
How are the gypsies doing?
Still stealing pipes and wiring?
>>
>>30758958
A lenguaje that hasn't adapted to others, forces it's native speakers under a veil of ignorance towards the rest of the world by only using literal translations, a lenguaje that refuses to use linguistic loans and represents less than 10% of the total Spanish variants and its population in the world.

Dude, it is dying.
>>
>>30759023
>spaniard girls are ugly as all fucks.
I bet you have a long bed history with spaniard females to back that up!
>>
>>30759038
oh yeah i forgot about those sub humans too
ther are not much better thoe
>>
>>30759086
>"hey buys i sware spaniard girls are really preaty"
>post a huge worthless slut

P O E T R Y
>>
>>30759057
And I don't. They call themselves the little brothers of 4chan while they copy-paste in Spanish 4chan things like "implying" (implicando).
>>
>>30759086
I wouldn't touch that with a 4 meter pole.

No seriously, I prefer wavy hair with a nice level of pigment on their skin and an actual ass, not a shitty illusion caused by the jeans. 4/10 thanks for trying.
>>
You're all wrong.

>It'll be in Europe!
Doubt it, kalos was only 3 years ago.
>It'll be america!
Guess again.

Leaving the only other places nips take holidays on the regular as.
>South Korea
Never ever.
>China.
Would be an absolute shitshow to develop a high profile game for.
>Hong Kong
Possible.
>SEA
Possible, but unlikely as it shares somewhat of the same themes as alola.
>Australia
Possible.
>>
>>30759086
>Hides the big ugly nose
every time.
>>
>>30757306
Fuck off you southern monkey mongrel. North is the master race of Mexico, you're all just retarded halfbreeds with below average IQ and lefty ideals. Go fuck yourself and Obrador too.
>>
>>30759158
So embarrassing
>>
>>30759158
TIGRES OR MONTERREY?
>>
File: 1470580034500.png (196KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470580034500.png
196KB, 750x750px
>When you've been in English imageboards that you start thinking in English and when talking to someone in Spanish you get stuck because you don't know how to say something in Spanish but know the word in English

>Reading English memes translated into Spanish

>Anime en "HD ligero de 80 mb fansubeado por narutokyubiuchiha fansub desde MCAnime"
>>
File: Cy4jbcVXEAA7Jp3.jpg (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cy4jbcVXEAA7Jp3.jpg
139KB, 720x1280px
>>30759135
Fucking jeans and their shitty illusions amirite
>>
>>30759099
> calls worthless.
> wishes he had.. fucking anything.
>>
>>30759153
I wish more girls had big ugly noses like that one.
>>
>>30759158
Dumb North poster.
>>
File: thai flag.png (603B, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
thai flag.png
603B, 255x170px
>>30759147
> SEA possible

Thailang!
>>
>>30759202
Are you me?
Where are you from?
>>
>>30759223
>wish
>when i can have something like that or even better with the small fee of 20$
>>
Spaniards don't realize they are the Spics of Yurop. Even Mudslimes are more welcomed by your average European than them. That's why they are such sperglords towards actual spics, because they have to make-up somehow because of their massive inferiority complex.
>>
>>30759135
>a nice level of pigment on their skin
At least you guys admitted there're no whites on Mexico.
>>
>>30759211
MORE
O
R
E
>>
>>30759263
>Thailang!
Black Lagoon meets Pokemon. Yeah!
>>
>>30759211
post more fuckboy
>>
>>30759202
Been having that problem since I was 12.

Also, fuck Spanish fansubs. You know how Spaniards and Latinos hate each other? Weeeell, when some of those faggots subs anime, they don't specify wether it's European Spanish or Mexican Spanish. Cue the triggered people bitching because "THIS FANSUB USES VOSOTROS INSTEAD OF USTEDES REEEEEEEE".
>>
>>30759271
> Mexico is pretty cheap tbf.
>>
>>30759211
Nice dubs. U just BTFO that bitch ass boi
>>
>>30759309
>im mexican
>specting culture for the burgers of europoor
>>
>>30759211
That ass is flabby as fuck, sorry dude, I'm not into that.
>>
>>30759307
>COÑO REEEEE
>SUDACAS REEEEE

Tell me about it.
>>
>>30759327
you tried.
>>
>>30759289
How you got to that conclusion out of that guy's preferences must be entertaining to know
>>
>>30758856
It's better if Gamefreak makes content first world people can relate to so people that actually have money can but their games.
>>30758837
This, Russia or Scandinavia next please.
>>
>>30759289
There are, I'm a fucking Cuija for crying out loud. But seriously there is some good level of sexyness in a darker skin tone, it appeals to my dick in volumes.
>>
>>30759358
no you tried with that slut
and fail
>>
File: 5EomkiF.jpg (27KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
5EomkiF.jpg
27KB, 400x336px
>>30759330
Yeah, you've already stated you're not into that.
Have some of your girls instead.
>>
Guys. I'm moving to Tijuana next January. Will I be alright? Or are the cartel and border stories real and not overblown?
>>
>>30759392
thats a healty whoman right there
>>
>>30759364
>Guys guys we Mexicans are white I swear!
>Ew that girl is white, I prefer them with some pigment in their skin :^)
>>
>>30759346
Oh boy it's good.

We latinamericanS have stupid natinalist pride that makes us insult each other for funsies. But when Spain comes to spill their bullshit, that's when we're all friends and BTFO those idiots.
>>
>>30759419
>One anon having that specific preference means all other Mexicans have the same preference
Are you stupid?
>>
>>30759346
>ONDA VITAL REEEE
>LOBEZNO REEEE
>>
File: Barbara-Palvin-Sexy-1-4.jpg (82KB, 783x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara-Palvin-Sexy-1-4.jpg
82KB, 783x1000px
>>30759330
Are you gay or just gayposting?
>>
>>30755830
I bet the wall will look fucking great in 3D
>>
>>30759419
As stupid I thought it would be
>>
>>30759392
A fatass is a fatass here and everywhere.

The fucking chick you posted here has a flabby ass that needs jeans to even look remotely firm. It's not attractive unless you are into sluts that only move out of bed to take a Selfie.

I actually prefer a nice springy ass that is firm enough to grab without my fingers being sucked in.

To put it in Spanish, Esa cabrona tiene las nalgas de una cuarentona.
>>
>>30759435
Bruno Díaz (B. Wayne), el Guasón (Joker), Gatúbela (Catwoman), Zero y el dragón mágico (Dragon Ball), Alberto el Hambriento (Galactus), Ricardo Tapia (D. Grayson), Diana Pérez (D. Prince) , Raúl Jordán (H. Jordan), Bruno Alba (Barry Allen), Pedro Márquez (P. Parker), Enrique Ricardo (Reed Richards), Susana Sánchez (Sue Storm), Leonardo (Logan), Diabólico/Dan Defensor (Daredevil), Doctor Centella (D. Strange), Los Invencibles del S. XX (Avengers), Tiempos Violentos (Pulp Fiction), El extraño mundo de Jack (Pesadilla antes de navidad/A nightmare before christmas), Mi pobre angelito (Home alone/Sólo en casa), Exterminio (28 días después/28 days leter),Poder sin límites (Chronicle), El precio del mañana (In Time),El planeta de los simios (r)evloución (El origen del planeta de los simios/Rise of the planet of the apes), Homero Simpson, Rafa Gorgori (Ralph Wiggun), Jefe Gorgori (Jefe Wiggun/Chief Wiggun), Barney Gómez (Gumble), Bob Patiño (Actor secundario Bob/Sideshow Bob), Abejorro Cotorro (Hombre Abeja/Bumblebee Man), Reverendo Alegría (Lovjoy), Cástulo Smithers (Waylon Smithers)...
>>
>>30759435
>AGUJA DINAMICA REEEE
>GUASÓN REEEE
>>
>>30759438
Now that's better. But fuck that 4/10 shit the other anon posted.
>>
>>30759482
>>30759472
>>30759435

God fucking damnit.
I just made a joke, you autists.
Do you sperg out like this when someone's skin is Lighter/darker than your imaginary standards?
>>
File: 1480093822619.jpg (724KB, 2468x926px) Image search: [Google]
1480093822619.jpg
724KB, 2468x926px
Reminder girls from anywhere on this earth are shit. You're all faggots.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Recordatorio que el doblaje latino de Los Simpsons es mejor de todos.
>>
>>30759466
>Juanito hasn't seen or touched an ass ever.
That ass has seen more Gym than your whole nation which is the most obese in the world iirc.
>>
>>30759518
Nah, I was kidding too. Dunno about the list guy.
>>
>>30759540
Relaja Homero
>>
>>30759528
All I was asking was for a good firm ass, not an existential debate on the existence of "fieras" on every nation.
>>
>>30759540
>Recordatorio
God why is your language so disgusting?
>>
>>30759547
Care to point out which one is you?
>>
>>30759577
>reminder sounds eny better
>>
>>30759596
Aguja Dinamica
>>
>>30759472
Oh look, I googled a list. I'd look for all your fuck ups besides A todo gas (fast a furious) or Una pija en apuros (confessions of a sociopathic social climber), but I prefer not to look like the autist you seem to be.
>>
>>30755830
I'm going to get shit for this:

Should be in China, desu; Nintendo should consider pandering to the biggest gaming market in order to even reach gen1 sales
>>
>>30759545
Then why on earth does it look like gravity won the war by dropping 20 nukes on a Tuesday morning? That ass belongs to some 40 year old shitter.

Im not going to talk about genetics, but that ass is only appealing if you are "urgido" as we say in Mexico.
>>
>>30759606
>eny
Please go back to Hispachan negro, you're embarassing yourself.
>>
>>30755830
BUILD
>>
>>30759624
Chaval coño joder con tu idioma de monos subdesarrollados :^)
>>
>>30759624
It doesnt you mongoloid. How are you pointing that out when your average mamita is 175 lbs and 5'1
>>
>>30755830
A
>>
>>30759683
>Guy cunt fuck with your subdeveloped monkey langauge.

Ok.
>>
>>30755830
WALL
>>
>>30759668
>>30759712
Good!
As things stand, the first stone will be set in 2021!
>>
File: el-chavo-del-8.jpg (206KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
el-chavo-del-8.jpg
206KB, 600x400px
Spanish people are absolutely disgusting, they're racist, dirty, pretentious and they feel superior. I don't get why they get videogames translated into spanish while here in latin america we only get them in english. Us, mexicans are honest, we're respectful, we're not pretentious or think we're better than anyone, we like to make jokes and those damn spanish people get angry, actually they should die there in Spain since they're disgusting. Mexico has outdone you in regards of education, hygiene and we have very nice facial features as opposite to you and we're the best from latin americasince we've earned that being respectful, unlike you racist spanish, and yet they don't translate anything for us. FUCK YOU WITH YOUR ONDA VITAL AND DON PEPE Y LOS GLOBOS
>>
>>30759869
>Spanish people are pretentious and feel superior
>Proceeds to rant about how much better Latinos are and how they should get everything and leave Spaniards to die off

Can you smell the hypocrisy?
>>
>>30759202
>>30759268
Me three.
>>
>>30759934
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>30759869
Falseflag.

But, if you really want to know, LatAm is managed by NoA, thus we only get the NoA approved translations straight from the japanese.
>>30759934
Welcome to bait/falseflagging.
No real mexican just downloads a pic form El Chavo and doesn't rename it.
>>
>>30759934
Can you smell the bait?
>>
>>30759934
>spaniards cant in to memes
wew
>>
>>30759934
Hello Spain, is your IQ still below 50?
>>
>>30759953
>>30759962
>>30759969
>>30759982
It's an automatic response at this point.

>>30760004
Is yours above that number?
>>
>>30759869
dude im mexican, i can tell you we are not that good, you must live in a very fancy city because the rest of our country is full of uncultured shits
>>
>>30759934
>>30759953
>>30759962
>>30759969
>>30759982
>>30760004
I'm not a hypocrit, I'm honest, and if you spanish people are shit it's a fact. Plus, mexican girls are really hot as opposite to those dirty spanish girls
>>
File: 148148462464.jpg (410KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
148148462464.jpg
410KB, 1600x900px
>>30760074
Can't hear you over here amigo.
>>
>>30758234
>mareep fucking everywhere
>>
>>30760074
>mexican girls are really hot as opposite to those dirty spanish girls

seriously where do you live man?

in my state the only cute girls i know are only half mexican
>>
>>30760101
Glad to know you have been dead 500 years.
>>
File: 148151010329.jpg (55KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
148151010329.jpg
55KB, 451x600px
>>30760139
That hurts.
>>
>>30760127
Both Spanish and Mexican girls suck.

Cute asian girls is where it's at.
>>
>>30760101
>Most people murdered in recorded human history due to racism / religion
>he's proud of it
>>
>>30760215
>people
>>
Since the thread has derailed i tought i could translate something i saw in a "fun facts" book here in Mexico.

"The "Nevado de Toluca" is the only volcano in the world where you can drive with a car to the interior of the crater, where you can find the lake of the sun and the lake of the moon, both frozen."

Also, don't be retarded, if Gamefreak were to make a region based of Mexico, they would make a perfect happy go lucky Poke-Region, even if the real counter part is not like that, they will only focus in the positive things.
>>
>>30760255
Anything not born in Spain are people anon.
Ask Gibraltar, they're glad the UK took over and saved them from your shit.
>>
>>30760255
Ok, not that chucklefuck, but that one got a chuckle out of me.
Anyone else wondering what happened to the mods?
>>
>>30760311
they are shitposting here too
>>
File: 148141641615.jpg (177KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148141641615.jpg
177KB, 720x1080px
>>30760292
>>
File: BarbaraPalvin.1.jpg (209KB, 1160x1504px) Image search: [Google]
BarbaraPalvin.1.jpg
209KB, 1160x1504px
>>30759502
Well she is a super model so maybe you should be lowering your expectations
>>
File: Ct1Ox-yWAAAIV_W.jpg (187KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ct1Ox-yWAAAIV_W.jpg
187KB, 900x1200px
>>30760074
>mexican girls are really hot as opposite to those dirty spanish girls

>spanish
>dirty

>not mexican ones

Are you retarded?
>>
>>30760434
Nice t-shirt there hehe
>>
File: 148160730783.jpg (122KB, 1280x831px) Image search: [Google]
148160730783.jpg
122KB, 1280x831px
>>30760434
Ugh, let me show you a real woman you Spanish scum
>>
>>30760434
A girl with a rotom t-shirt is the best girl. The one that knows her place.

After all, she will be cooking, washing, storing the fridge and even mowing while we play videogames. She will never whine, because she is just playing with her beloved Rotom.
>>
>>30760434
>wow look shes a GAMUR GURL like us guys XD i bet if i show her my pokeimans maybe she acept going in a date with me cus she must LOVE pokeiman as much as we do am i right boys XD
>>
>>30760389
I'm OK as long as her ass doesn't look like a diaper.
>>
>>30760434
Cute
>>30760491
Hot
>>
>>30760491
>deformed
>>
File: lie-to-me-disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
lie-to-me-disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>30760491
>>
So, is this an ass thread now?
>>
File: 148160930288.jpg (158KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
148160930288.jpg
158KB, 1280x993px
>>30760522
Fuck off, everyone knows latinas are superior than europeans.
>>
>>30756313
>I think we can all agree that 3rd world countries shouldn't be Pokemon regions.
>Unova was already a region.
>>
>>30760557
This looks like a dystopia
>>
>>30760581
it is
>>
>>30760557
>poverty

>deformed again

anon...
>>
>>30760581
Funfact, everywhere looks like a MadMax scene if you let the grass die and film it at sundown.

Or just use a blue filter.
Lazy fuckers.
>>
>>30755830
Who'd want go to a place where people threw their shit around in a hotel or get their heads cut off just because you were in the wrong place.
>>
>>30760624
Take this dirty spanish gurl instead, mate.
>>
>>30760638
I was talking more about the shitty little houses and the dirty street
>>
File: 148160898327.jpg (174KB, 1247x1241px) Image search: [Google]
148160898327.jpg
174KB, 1247x1241px
>>30760624
>deformed
Spaniard in denial detected.
>>
>>30760502
Actually she's really weeaboo
She even made a Dark Magician Girl cosplay
>>
>>30760671
>fake blonde
>>
>>30760723
>he felt for the "guys i love videogames and anime XD please give me atention" meme
>>
File: CqDeu4kWgAAiYdW.jpg (67KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
CqDeu4kWgAAiYdW.jpg
67KB, 640x716px
>>30760718
>fat and deformed

This is how a woman looks, anon
>>
File: PIC_0026.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
PIC_0026.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>30760434
>spanish
>att whore from twitter

Wow, a gamer girl! If you're gonna post pictures of spanish girls, please, post one from a real spanish girl, not some dumb girl from twitter, who, in addition to being a hypocrit, has to cry to get everyone else to RT her videos and be able to live off of youtube. Ah, wait, noawadays that is being a real spanish girl
>>
>>30760725
Fake platinum blondes turn me on for some reason.
>>
>>30760723
So the mexican is posting pictures of a girl he stalks and the spaniard is posting pictures of someone who dedicates her time to look as good as possible.

Shit examples, both of you.

The spaniard should stop fapping to a cosplayer he'll never have the chance to say hi.

The mexican should be careful not to be found out stalking.
>>
>>30760434
>>30760491
>>30760557
>>30760671
>>30760718
>Spanish girls take selfies in cute clothing
>Latinas ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

And it's not even a good ass. It's just fat.

Shows what your mexican "girls" have going for them. At least spanish girls can show more than their behind.
>>
>>30760748
Spare him a cucumber, everyone falls for it at least once when they are 14 years old.
>>
>>30760758
You mean att whore >>30760759
>>
>>30760772
>The mexican should be careful not to be found out stalking.
At worst I'd lose a finger or two. Worth the risk.
>>
>>30760758
What the fuck is wrong with her legs and why does her body looks like a water tank?

Are you that urgido dude?
>>
>>30757209
go home /pol
>>
>>30760772
Thanks for saying it.
>>30760765
Same.
>>30760823
Fuck, you ruined the pic for me.
>>
>>30760823
She is a spanish dumb girl from twitter, who, in addition to being a hypocrit, has to cry to get everyone else to RT her videos and be able to live off of youtube. Dont pay attention for her because is the only she wants
>>
>>30760777
>almost 2017
>vp virgins can't deal with hot whores legitimately enjoying videogames
>>
>>30760765
t. Elsa Jean's Jeans
>>
>>30760854
No need to tank me, but seriously. Those are the legs of someone that only stands up from her bed to take a Selfie.

She seriously has no waistline as well, that's a fucking Rotoplas shaped body.
>>
>>30760881
Bless you anon.
>>
>>30757886
But whites,asians & very few black do have most money have you ever seena rich non drug dealer maxican?
>>
>>30760868
I can deal with gamer chicks, but I'd rather stay away from attention seeking whores. Especially if they look like a water tank.
>>
>>30760856
What's her @?
>>
>>30760624
Are y'all that dumb not to see he's posting purposely photos of poor Latin women
>>
>>30760934
Slim is a media mongul.
>>
>>30758095
The evil team would be feminist sjw that wants people to share their wealth while they sit around doing nothing when you beat them you dont win because they'll whine and other will come
>>
File: covers-anime.png (898KB, 1323x688px) Image search: [Google]
covers-anime.png
898KB, 1323x688px
>>30760985
Famous mexican girl with qt voice
>>
File: Cn1YA6_WYAA_CDh.jpg (246KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cn1YA6_WYAA_CDh.jpg
246KB, 675x1200px
>>30760939
So a girl can't be gamer and attwhore at same time?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 384x384px
>>30760758
So spaniard chicks have this body type...
>>
>>30758413
>i speak 5 languages
What ever you say faggot
>>
>>30761042
She can be a gamer, but she is definitely not worthy of coming close to my fap folder, nor any of my social media for that matter.
>>
File: Cot0M0vVIAANXvD.jpg (231KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cot0M0vVIAANXvD.jpg
231KB, 1200x1200px
>>30761051
This body type? Yeah
>>
>>30761061
>Switzerland
>German
>French
>Italian
>Romansh
>English
I know for you burgers this is hard to understand but yeah. Having studies and living in Europe means speaking a bunch of languages.
>>
>>30761115
... Where did the ass go?
>>
>>30761098
>random attwhore from any country
>not worthy for a fap folder
T-TOTALLY SURPRISING
>>
>>30761115
You only made it worse by posting a side view of her manly legs and failed attempt at pretending she has an ass.

Dude she is a fucking water tank.
>>
>>30761142
It left the kitchen with your heterosexuality.
>>
File: 1470775119648.jpg (501KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1470775119648.jpg
501KB, 1080x1350px
>>30761115
Meh
>>
>>30761002
Never heard of him
>>
>>30761158
9/10 is she Mexican?
>>
>>30761215
American but that doesn't mean much. Her ancestry could be a wide variety of things.
>>
>>30761156
Dude, no heterosexual would fap to shaved dude legs.

No ass, no legs, full water tank with no waistline. Are you into dudes and you are projecting onto her manly legs?
>>
>>30761191
>From 2010 to 2013, Slim was ranked as the richest person in the world.
>>
>>30757913
Your projection is too much.
>>
So is there a serious discussion or is it all /pol/?
>>
File: CnbNv9eWIAQXoeK.jpg (137KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnbNv9eWIAQXoeK.jpg
137KB, 754x1200px
>>30761155
>manly
>>
>>30761243
Nah, I'm rather into monstrosities like this one >>30760491
>>
>>30761297
I've seen girlier frames in Uruguayan fuccbois.
>>
>>30761294
Someone decided to post a stupid attention where with a water tank body and dude legs to prove a point, it got derailed from that point onwards.
>>
File: IMG_0268.png (358KB, 478x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.png
358KB, 478x568px
>>30761042
>>30761115
>>30761156
Don't come to me with fallacies about feminism. A girl can be a gamer and not an attention whore, the problem is when you want to put as a spanish stereotype a girl who, as I said before, is pretty fake with her tweets and pretends to live off of youtube based on crying in exchange of RTs. Btw, take a qt mexican friend
>>
>>30761125
>>30761125
>>30761125
Sure buddy keep lying on the internet and keep telling us that you know five other languages however that does not change the fact your still a faggot.
>>
>>30761297
As said before, there are dudes with a better figure.

Stop trying to post your closet homoerotic protection folder on us, that girl got dude legs.
>>
>>30761297
>no ass
>>30761347
i love the hair, qt
>>
File: N Playa girls.jpg (419KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
N Playa girls.jpg
419KB, 540x480px
ITT we post mexican cuties
>>
>>30761396
That's too young for my strike zone dude...
>>
>>30761294
The girls threw most of /pol/ out.
>>30761297
Thanks for proving she has a skeleton.
>>
>>30761347
>talking about women bodies
>needing attack some spanish attwhore because wants people fapping with her photos
Why tacos don't just give up?

also
>feminism
what
>>
File: 1475443576605.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475443576605.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>30761347
>>30761297
Neither of you guys are making good cases. These bitches are bad to average honestly.
>>
File: 1481672530595.png (181KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481672530595.png
181KB, 303x311px
>>30760560
Uonva was a third world region?
>>
>>30761294
I tried to bring discussion with a shit-tier english post of a Mexican Volcano, but senpai didn't noticed me.

Spaniards shitposting the thread with damage control, trying to make people think they aren't shit. This is thread is /pol/
>>
>>30761446
Iowa was a region?
>>
>>30758242
I'm missing a joke here.
>>
File: lol.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
ITT we post spanish cuties
>>
File: cm.png (52KB, 227x81px) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
52KB, 227x81px
>>30761396
>cuties
>>
Things I learned from this thread.
>Mexico is a war zone
>Spain is filled with horrible people
>Brazil is a favela
>Argentinians are humble outside of Buenos Aires
>European Spanish is dying as a language
>Latinamerican Spanish includes more than one country and gets ignored by Game Freak
>Mexican girls are ugly
>Spanish girls are attention whores

Thread is saging, but thanks for teaching me so much stuff about places I never cared about. You have my respects.
>>
>>30761490
what's wrong with the face of that fat ugly bitch?
>>
>>30761357
>Post
>You're a faggot.
>Post again
>W-whatever you say, faggot!
Closet homosexual projecting?
>>
>>30759202
This happen too often.
>>
File: CA0.jpg (32KB, 507x481px) Image search: [Google]
CA0.jpg
32KB, 507x481px
>>30761490
>>
>>30759577
You're disgusting.
>>
>>30761610
not my type, but at least not looks a whore like the blonde skeleton with male face
>>
>>30761555
>Mexico is a war zone
Not in all places
>Spain is filled with horrible people
Like every other country
>Brazil is a favela
Not in all places
>Argentinians are humble outside of Buenos Aires
Like in every other country
That's retarded from a linguistic point of view
>Latinamerican Spanish includes more than one country and gets ignored by Game Freak
Obviously
>Mexican girls are ugly
Not at all
>Spanish girls are attention whores
Not at all

4chan is not a good place for learning.
>>
>>30761674
European Spanish might not go full Latin.

But it stands out as the one that evolved less due to poor cultural exchanges. It's not wrong, it's just the weird one with smaller spread among all the Spanish variants despite it being the oldest.
>>
>>30761555
Nah latinos just believe european spanish doesn't include other languagues words and evolve because actually use necesary words which previously didn't exist unlike latin american which uses english words even if already exist a spanish word for that
>example
>"mouse" in english
>"raton" in spanish
>latinos use mouse instead raton
>claim have a evolved language

>spanish girls are attention whores
>hot girl
>not attwhore
come on
>>
>>30761751
Trust me European Spanish is a very rich language.
I rather get "old" than doing the atrocious things latinos are doing with spanglish.
>>
>>30761765
>latinos use mouse
Wut, stop talking if you don't know
>>
>>30761765
>>30761813
This.
>>
Why is Spain filled with bigots? They're making the latinos look good.

ffs, get the fuck out of Europe.
>>
>>30761765
Mouse vs Raton.

A word to describe a piece of equipment vs an animal.

In English the piece of instrument was described as mouse, in Spanish it would literally translated by its use as pointer interface or some shit.

Instead of calling it an animal the people called the new object by using the word the foreigners used as it had no meaning to them, hence the pointer interface ended up called as mouse and not fucking Raton.
>>
>>30761765
Do you play balonpie you fucking moron?
>>
>>30761765
>>30761840
We do, you faggot.

The "Hurr euro spanish is dying" is something I've only seen on 4chan.

The Mouse vs Ratón is a weird one.
Calling a piece of hardware the same an animal is rather weird.
>>30761909
This guy summed it pretty well.
>>
>>30761840
a lot of latinos use mouse, anon
Not all of them but latinos really take a lot of words and ways to talk taken from english ignoring already exist in spanish which makes that "evolution" of their languague totally useless
>>
>>30761909
A small heads up, both mouse and Raton are accepted to describe the object in Mexican Spanish, other Spanish variants might call them differently or just adopt the term mouse as a loan.
>>
>>30761909
Except a mouse is also an animal.

>>30761946
It's called Futbol, wich comes from, you guessed it, football.
>>
>>30761950
So Spaniards never adopted Muslim words like Alhajero?

It's the same shit dude.
>>
>>30761983
And why it's futbol and not balonpie? You guessed it, because it's a global word. Like mouse.
>>
>>30761950
More like they use it because it's the name. It just wasn't localized like everything that spain localizes.
>>
>>30761983
Not in spanish.
Unless you are actually talking about Puerto Rican Spanish, which is bonkers.
>>30762008
I would have said Almohada.
>>
>>30761983
Not in Spanish, mouse lacks meaning to them, it's only a foreign word to describe a piece of technology, instead of looking for a literal translation they embrace the word and use it for the object.

Spaniards did this too with the Arabs.
>>
>>30762017
I know, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant that the term Raton was incorrect.
>>
>>30762065
In linguistics there is actually no incorrect form of usage. That's what happens on grammar, but in linguistics even a broken pattern of speech can only be judged as a phenomenon.
>>
>>30762065
Don't worry, we don't need any more stupid reasons to fight. We have enough.
>>
>>30762038
Carmesí, escabeche, tambor, zanahoria and another thousand words come from Arab. Don't stick with the Al- cliche.
>>
>>30762143
I prefer the "has a seemingly random H in the middle" cliche.
Or Ojalá.
>>
>>30762143
I didn't, that's the first one that came to my mind.

Linguistic loans are not a bad thing and they are supposed to happen naturally, yet European Spanish have closed themselves out of this phenomenon for almost half a century thanks to their translation policies.
>>
>>30762008
>Alhajero
There's any other (single) word in spanish to say alhajero, faggot
If some language doesn't have a word to properly describe something is usual and legit take a preexistend word from another languague even if it's cause the word don't fits (like "un STOP" instead "un PARA").
Is like someday canadians just start calling their cars "coches". Not "coches" instead "wasted car", not "coches" instead "imported car" not "coches" instead "tuned car" no, just "coches" instead "car" because who knows
>>
>>30762237
The RAE is a fucking mistake and should be dissolved. Good thing Franco is dead though, guy put Spain several years behind everyone else in intercultural matters.
>>
>>30762265
The fact is that mouse lacks meaning, it's a piece of equipment that they have never seen an the word to describe it has no natural meaning to them in their native tongue.

They don't pull a literal translation and call it mouse, they attribute the object to the meaningless word in their context.

Knowing that mouse is Raton means they know the language and put a meaning on it, not knowing that mouse is Raton mouse becomes the piece of equipment and thus a linguistic loan is formed.
>>
File: Ha.jpg (75KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ha.jpg
75KB, 600x400px
>>30762237
>translation policies
>latinos are literally trying to complain about translations in every dispute
>>
>>30762287
Hell, he's the one who ordered that every single piece of media was to be translated into spanish. He's the reason they only recieved dubbed movies instead of subtitled ones.

I'm ok with the RAE being there though. I see it more as an archive for words more than a law on how to speak a language.
>>
>>30762415
>I'm ok with the RAE being there though. I see it more as an archive for words more than a law on how to speak a language.
Maybe because RAE's grammatic is recommendative and not normative?
>>
>>30762372
>still pulling the mouse example ignoring the rest of the post
>>
>>30762384
Gibraltar.
>>
>>30762287
It's an interesting phenomenon nonetheless, a language actually stunning it's development by changes in politics is not as rare as one might think, but the impact it has happened on these 50 years of globalization and scientific revolution are massive.
>>
>>30762496
Exactly. There's people who treat is as the be-all, end-all of how to speak Spanish though.
>>
>>30762511
That's the thing. Spain under Franco went full retard with the 'only what we do is right' in terms of language, and many other things. So there was a part of Spanish that was changing, for better or for worse, and another one that was being kept as 'unpolluted' as possible, rejecting any advances or novelties from the other side of the Atlantic. Not to mention they did not incorporate any single foreign word.

When he got out, RAE took control, and while they're 'recommendations', they're usually phrased as "this word can be say like this, but the most accepted way is this one". Which could be easily ignored, but since the have that R that means Royal and Spanish this >>30762567 usually happens, especially in Spain.

So RAE needs to be dissolved, it's the only way Spanish may be 'unified' since they're carrying the shit Franco made so many years ago. Of course, no one cares about this as it is funnier to throw memes like A todo gas or Aguja dinamica.
>>
>>30759158
Northern Mexico is the fucking worst. Wish I could I live in the south.
>>
>>30762743
In which state do you live, anon? How is it?
>>
>>30759941
Count me in as well.
>>
>mestizo trash region

no thanks
>>
File: 1476788311968.jpg (131KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1476788311968.jpg
131KB, 1111x597px
>be spic
>get carteled

Yoy hace to go back.
>>
File: CI1d0sKW8AAGR4d.jpg (26KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
CI1d0sKW8AAGR4d.jpg
26KB, 480x472px
>>30762830
We are five now
>>
>>30762820
It's one where the temperature during is almost always around 40º C, the public transport is bizarre, almost everyone I met is apathetic, cynic or extremely silly.
I have visited a few cities in the south and they're fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>30763222
*during the summer
>>
>>30756018
Mexico is nothing like Hawaii you retard its mostly dry desert in the North and jungles in the south.
>>
>>30756978
Brazil is a hellhole literally Africa in South America its one of the worst places on earth.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.