[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Small, neat things you noticed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: G2drfb1.png (80KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
G2drfb1.png
80KB, 400x240px
Go to this page in the PokeDex (or Solgaleo, Lunala, or Magearna, any Pokemon with the golden border), then move your 3DS around.

The holographic effect in the background will shimmer just like a holographic Pokemon card.
>>
>>30754456
Same effect they use in Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It's pretty neat.
>>
You can rearrange the icons on the bottom screen.
You can do this in ORAS too, but I only found out after.
>>
>walk around while mashing B
>spin in place for a few seconds
>stand still at Mt lanakila
>poke rotom's eyes
>>
File: 1480630192702.jpg (97KB, 572x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480630192702.jpg
97KB, 572x550px
HOLY SHIT, DUDE
THIS IS AMAZING
>>
>>30754456
i wonder what could've made it even better, maybe something related to a special thing the 3DS can do...
>>
>>30754456
>UBs and Tapus have a green border
So are they like mini-Legendaries or what?
>>
>>30754684
Probably a BST thing
Like Regis, Genies etc.
>>
>>30754638
they tried to get the 3d to work but the 3ds's would literally explode from the strain
>>
>>30754456
I've recently noticed I've been subconsciously going into my PokeDex and fucking around with the holo entries for a minute or two, but it never really registered with me that I was doing this so much. Hypnotic autism I guess.
>>
>>30754684
>>30754733
They're lesser Legendaries, yeah. This is due to their BST which is close to 600 but isn't. Type: Null and Silvally are also similar.
>>
>>30754684
Type: Null and Silvally too
>>
>>30754638
I miss stamping maps closing the console too.
>>
>>30754510
How did that game turn out btw.
>>
>>30754684
The official term in the game's coding is "Sublegendary". Pretty much all of the lesser legendaries, like the legendary birds and regis, are on that list in the game's code.
>>
>>30754456
They've been having this effect in the Pokemon Online TCG for their holo cards

>tfw you can digitally admire your holographic shiny mega gyarados whenever you want
>>
>>30754829
Unspeakably terrible
>>
>>30754785
I'm glad they actually put all proccessing power into game quality, rather than a shitty migraine-inducing, nauseating 3D gimmick that only children like to use.

My Virtual Boy doesn't even make me sick, so I don't understand it. If I don't lock my arms and 3DS in the perfect position, it makes me feel like shit. Besides, the novelty of the gimmick wore off after a few days of playing the earlier 3DS titles.
>>
>>30754885
That's why you use a new 3DS with its state of the art super stable 3D
>>
>>30754579
>Spin in place for a few seconds

This made the fact I am dressed in stupid pink and black clothes all the more better
>>
You can sit on Guzma's throne in the Shady House.
>>
>>30755934
If you do it immediately after beating Guzma, a grunt will walk in expecting to find him and see you there. Then he gets irritated and leaves.
>>
>>30754456
People seriously didn't notice this?

Anyhoo
>When you make eye contact with male grunts they shout "dokuro!"
>Kahunas are color coded by their respective islands. It's a nice foreshadowing that Nanu and Hapu are actually Kahunas
>An anon pointed out some times ago that UBs' base stats (and yes that includes Solgaleo and Lunala) are all prime numbers, and they they learn new moves every level that's a prime number. Even Cosmog and Cosmoem evolve at level 43 and 53, which are prime numbers. This is also true for Necrozma
>>
if you keep spinning in place, you'll start to do a pirouette and when you stop you'll do a cute pose.
>>
File: n.jpg (28KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
28KB, 650x400px
>>30756247
>Prime Numbers
The King hath Returned
>>
>>30756012
Doesn't have to be immediately after. I did it way after beating the League and the grunt still walked in.
>>
The room where you fought Mimikyu really doesn't exist.
>>
>>30754785
i'm sure when you are starting at a static image of zygarde it wouldn't cause any of that
>>
Stoutland
>>
pokemon and people turn towards you when you are close
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.