[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the eevee quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1431952895333.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>the eevee quest
>>
>>30754201
>not just looking it up on serebii and going to each place
Dumb Wojackposter.
>>
>>30754226

you clearly missed the point, faglord.
>>
>>30754226
Retard
>>
>>30754226
You're retarded and you don't even have to look it up on Serebii since you can talk to the guy and he'll tell you where they are.
>>
>>30754201
Why the fuck would you not like this?

It was a nice postgame surprise quest.
>>
>>30754226
>missing the point in its enterity
Dumb Dumbposter
>>
>>30754226

HOLYY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING BLOCKHEAD
>>
Are some of you missing the fact that the op is implying that the quest overall was depressing as heck given the theme of one's mortality?
>>
The post-game was pretty depressing.
>>
The whole game was surprisingly depressing especially with all the Pokédex entries of Pokémon eating other Pokémon.
>>
I Didn't Think It Was That Sad
>>
>>30754807
Why Do You Write Like This?
>>
This quest made me depressed not only due to its subject but also thanks to the fact that I grew up with pokemon, recently finished college and started stepping into real life issues. The writing seems to be specifically tailored for adult pokemon fans.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.