[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161213-124609.jpg (964KB, 1396x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-124609.jpg
964KB, 1396x1610px
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>30753503
Yesterday. Its FUCKING nothing
>>
>>30753503
I don't know how it happened
>>
BARELY ANYTHING HAPPENED
>>
>playing GO
>>
>>30753503
Speaking of, is there an item farming bot that works in the new api? Ditto hunting is shit...
>>
>>30753503
What's the appeal of this game?
I tried really hard to like it because it has pokemans in it, but it just felt like work after the initial joy faded. The shitty balance and business model didn't help.
It did make running more fun at least, but having to stop all the time to do shit became obnoxious as well.
>>
>>30754444
Its just fodder for "i'm so nerdy people", people who wanted that gen 1 nastalgia, and people who go along with whatever is popular. I think most people who really are into pokemon played it and after a while got bored and went back to real games but there are still people playing it.
>>
>>30754444
>What's the appeal of this game?

Some people find fun in the work itself, that's why real life gyms exist. Go mixed gaming and exercise, and the people who like both will probably play this app more that sun & moon. In the regular game catching pokemon and gym battles are identical in the way you play them. In Go catching pokemon and gym battles are very different things, and I think that's refreshing and adds variety to gameplay. I also find the aiming mechanics/catching pokemon a lot more fun that battling them to catch them, so there is that.

It's probably worth mentioning that thwarting the other teams in this game is kind of fun in of itself, much more than fighting team-'insert name here' in the regular pokemon games. Everyone can use a little friendly gang warfare in their town.
>>
>>30754444
None, it was a normie placeholder for SM
>>
>>30754444
I play it when I'm walking somewhere, it helps pass the time.
>>
Literally today

Don't get excited.
It's 2 Gen 2 Pokémon plus "a few others" and they don't even pop up in the wild. Only through eggs.

Also the extent of their holiday event is a pikachu with a Santa hat you can catch.

I don't understand how one company can be so incompetent
>>
>>30754444
I play it when I go jog in the morning and whenever I'm moving from place to place
gotta hatch 'em all!
>>
File: check jon.png (977KB, 833x689px) Image search: [Google]
check jon.png
977KB, 833x689px
>>30754444
checked
>>
are there any actual reasons to keep playing this? I had time to buy a 3ds and hardmod it to get any pokemon game and bought moon before pokemon go even gets gen2.
all my friends quit playing it too.

>>30754444
nice
>>
>>30753503
It's just the babies, literally nothing else, not even Tyrogue, as that'd require adding Hitmontop.
>>
>>30754580
The only people I know that are still playing are my aunt and uncle who are in their early 50's
>>
>>30754444
it's a good excuse to go drive around in circles with people I like and whore streetpass tags on my DS while I'm at it

and I'm so used to games being disappointing shitstains that are perpetually one update away from being good that I just don't give a fuck anymore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.