[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Injection question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hi /vp/, I would like to gen a pokémon as if it were mine and not a traded pokémon, what do I need to know to do that?
>>
>>30748924
Sent :^)
>>
>>30748924
Literally just give the mon your trainer ID and your SID. Common sense, use your brain anon
>>
>>30748924
Literally just give the mon your trainer ID and your SID. Common sense, use your brain anon
>>
>>30748992
>>30748985
My pokémons' ID No. has 6 characters and PkHex only allows as many as 5
>>
>>30748924
>>
>>30748924
I highly recommend you breed one pokemon legitimately (magikarp because it's fast) and then use that as a template. As long as the pokemon is breedable, you can just change the pokemon to whatever you want and it's a done deal.

For legendaries/UBs, you need to look up their game of origin, catch level and location.

You can also just catch/GTS them and change their IVs/nature, less of a hassle.
>>
>>30749015
I just want to inject an UB as though my Moon chara was the OT. To do that I need to know my SID and TID, neither of which are my trainer ID No, since both SID and TID only allow as many as 5 characters
>>
>>30749030
1. Take the Magikarp
2. Change it to your desired pokemon
3. uncheck egg, set catch location, set caught level
4. set moves

It literally takes 3 fucking minutes. Pkhex even TELLS you if something isn't right.
>>
>>30749071
I can't actually use PkHex, I can only make QRs and ask for injections. My 3ds is up to date. I'm just trying to make the right QR..
>>
Your TID is visible to you in-game, but unless you have some way of dumping your save file, you can't know your SID (Secret ID) without trading a Pokemon that you caught to a person who does have the ability to dump a save file.
Once you have both your SID and TID, you put them in the respective fields in the OT/Misc tab
>>
>>30749116
Then I guess this becomes a TID and SID check thread?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.