[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, let me blow your minds. Here I will tell you why Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1474230229644.gif (575KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1474230229644.gif
575KB, 500x391px
/vp/, let me blow your minds.

Here I will tell you why Pokemon Stars is going to be a Pokemon Yellow remake.
>Following Pokemon
>Ashchu
>Snorlium
>Mewnium
>Anime poster in the abandoned store
>Pokemon SM Demo (Ash-Greninja)
>"Master Chuuster... This is your first vacation in three years! Please forget that you are a famous STAR, and just enjoy being a regular Pikachu for once!"

The implication here is that the "anime" as we know it in our world, is a live action TV series in the game.

Face it. Pokemon Yellow remake. INCOMING.
>>
>>30747810
>Hurr durr all this Kanto pandering actually means something!! G-guys we are so getting a Kanto remake after this!!
Oh where, oh where have I heard that before. Oh yeah; literally every single fucking generation ever since Black and White. No you won't get your damn Kanto remake-remake just because they're shilling Pikachu to earn extra money, you stupid fag.
>>
>>30747810
There are a lot of clues for a comeback to Kanto. Maybe we will follow Lilie's quest to find a cure for her mother. But I don't think it will be a remake. I expect a new game in Kanto, and maybe Johto (I saw a lot of Johto references in the game: the ranch, two japanese town, the Gyarados lake, the high golden tower, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile post-game...).
>>
>>30747810
Those are actually decent points OP. But if it's a Kanto remake it better fucking be overhauled to the extreme. Updated to modern graphics plus a few extra locations isn't enough, not even close
>>
>>30747826
>Every generation since Black and White
>>
>>30747810
I will keep saying it:

Pokemon Red 2 and Pokemon Blue(Green) 2.

> Return to Kanto instead of rehashing it AGAIN
> More variety in wild mons
> Seeing Kanto "20 years later" would be cool
> Follow up on Lillie(Either as the Kanto Champ or seeing her somewhere in the story)
> Normie appeal (Think about it. SEQUELS to Red and Blue(Green)? Slap Charizard and Blastoise(Venusaur) on the covers and watch them fly off the shelves
> Kantonian Variants (Regional Variants of newer Gen mons who adapted to Kanto)
> Seeing Kanto in beautiful graphics (Imagine Celadon or Saffron City on the Switch)

Pokemon Red 2 or Pokemon Blue(Green) 2 would be a huge Switch system seller for a lot of normies, and for veterans it would just be a really cool return to the region where it all began, without rehashing the first games. No matter how much they change, I can probably play it with my eyes closed if it were a remake. A sequel could change enough to make a return worthwhile. Maybe Cinnabar recovered from the eruption years ago? Has Team Rocket rebuilt in the shadows?
>>
>>30748013
>Wanting Green over Blue
I don't care how big of a weeb you are, Blastoise and Charizard sell better
>>
>>30748013
>Kantonian Variants

How would this work?

Kanto is pretty vanilla as far as flavor goes. Would it just be more recent mons done in a more plain style? Doesn't sound as fun as wacky Hawaii mons.
>>
>>30748041
They introduced so many Grass types in Alola so they could be Kantofied as Grass/Poison.
>>
File: 1481622615555.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481622615555.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>
>>30748041
>Doesn't sound as fun as wacky Hawaii mons.

Half the Alolan variants had nothing to do with Hawaii.
>>
>>30748025
There's a reason I said Blue(Green) instead of Green(Blue). I'm just keeping the option open for Green because of Japan.

>>30748041
Kanto is pretty urban. It also has a volcanic island(cinnabar). And being more vanilla might even mean that they could get more creative with regional forms. Take Meowth/Persian for example. Those have nothing to do with the Alolan climate at all.
>>
File: download_20161212_190210.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
download_20161212_190210.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>30747810
>Pokemon Stars
>>
>>30748041
>Every carnivorous pokemon has angry Goku eyes
>>
How was Pokémon RED's Remake called? Fire RED.
How was Pokémon GREEN's Remake called? Leaf GREEN.
How was Pokémon GOLD's Remake called? Heart GOLD
How was Pokémon SILVER's Remake called? Soul SILVER.
How was Pokémon RUBY's Remake called? Omega RUBY.
How was Pokémon SAPPHIRE's Remake called? Alpha SAPPHIRE.
What does the Stars have to do with Yellow as a color? Nothing.
>>
>>30748299
Our sun is technically a yellow star.

That's all I got.
>>
>>30748762
So.. we'd have Fire, Leaf and Sun? Kinda feels wrong, not your idea, but the name itself following the path that GF took with each remake as mentioned before.
>>
>>30747810
Kanto can stay dead if they aren't going to put Johto in postgame.
>>
>>30748762
What does Alpha have to do with Sapphire?
What does Omega have to do with Ruby?
Shit argument. kys;
>>
>>30748299
I think OP is delusional and that shit will never happen
Said that, Pokémon Stars is supossed to be just a filler name
>>
>>30748299
what does Heart and Soul have to do with Silver and Gold?
>>
>>30748916
Beats me. GF must have used those words for some reason though, considering that the other names does make sense.
>>
>>30748860
See those nice markings over Groudon & Kyogre bodies who also are the Ruby and Sapphire Version's mascots? See the nice symbols on the animation just before you fight against Team Aqua & Magma's Leaders? Yeeah.. I guess you should kys now.
>>
>>30749127
Well, Pikachu IS a star. : )

"Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition " is the full name of the game.
>>
So.. that would essentially apply to any other Main Pokémon Game where its cover's pet was the main focus or mostly involved with the game in one way or another.
>>
>>30748076
Cinnabar is ded. Press F.
>>
>>30748299
>Pokemon Crazy Diamond
>Pokemon Jam Pearl
>Pokemon Star Platinum
Confirmed guys!!!
>>
File: what_the_fug_am_i_watching.png (158KB, 475x627px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fug_am_i_watching.png
158KB, 475x627px
>>30749619
Star
Platinum
Gen IV remake confirmed. We did it.
>>
File: PANIC.gif (241KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.gif
241KB, 300x201px
>>30747810
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.