[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

赤い

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

スカイウォールが上の土地からの恐怖を引き起こすように、月は星であり、雲は絶望する太陽の向こう側に向かう。アルファは時間と空間の告知で降りるでしょう。彼は異端人と彼の新しい仲間を追い出し、彼の判断が彼の試み、再創造、初めと終わりを示すようにします。 Lo、死の男ならば愚か者、最後まで歌を歌う。
>>
>The moon is a star, and the clouds head towards the other side of the desperate sun, as Sky Wall causes fear from the upper land. Alpha will get off by time and space notice. He drives out the heretic and his new companion, so that his judgment will show his attempt, re-creation, beginning and ending. Lo, fool if it is a man of death, sing a song till the end.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30745519
And a ching chong nip nong to you lady
>>
>>30745519
Translate this shit post
>>
>Gooks

You have to go back.
>>
>>30745537
He meant that the moon is clouds

/thread
>>
>>30745537
>Google Translate
KEK.
Here's a better translation:

>The moon is stars and clouds alight their way across the eclipsing sun as the skyfall brings down terrors from the land above. Arise the alpha will descend with herald of time and space. He will cast out the heretic and his new companions, and let his judgement be show on those would try and recreate him, the beginning and the end. Lo, the follies if mortal men and sing a song till the end.
>>
>>30745519
i believe you. just because this post has moonrunes.
>>
>>30745567
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>30745576
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>30745519
Those squiggles sound very convincing.
>>
世界が崩壊した後に何が起こるのか?私たちがどこから始まるのか、新しい始まりです。新しいパレットが建設され、かつて知っていた退屈な過去を一新しました。木を支配する伝説の親戚、この奇妙なおなじみの土地はあなたと私のためにもう一度生まれます。
>>
File: 59925027_p0.jpg (281KB, 989x848px) Image search: [Google]
59925027_p0.jpg
281KB, 989x848px
I believe in no one's god, not even the Alpha
>>
>>30745576
Well Alpha being Arceus, heralds of time and space being Dialga and Palkia, the heretic could be Cyrus or Giratina, and someone trying to recreate him, the beginning and the end is another reference to Arceus since he's the Alpha Pokemon and God is referred to as Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. The recreate him part maybe being a reference to the fact Cyrus wanted to recreate the universe to be the new god?

Seems like OP is maybe hinting to the next game in the series aka Project Stars being a combination of a sequel to Sun and Moon as well as Diamond and Pearl remakes?
>>
私は自由な返信を得るために日本語のテキストを使うこともできます。
この投稿に返信するか、あなたのお母さんは今夜彼女の眠りに死ぬ。
>>
>>30745691
It could be Cyrus is trying to use a Mega-Silvally to make his own arceus
>>
>>30745731
私のお母さんはすでに死んでいるあなたのジョーク
>>
日本語がわかりませんw
>>
俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ
>>
>>30745780
>I love the pennies
>>
>>30745557
>Nebulae are space clouds
>The moon is clouds
Moon confirmed for canon version
>>
>>30745519
>Subject: Red
What does he mean by this?
>>
File: 1473387037957.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1473387037957.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>30745780
>Normie Frank
>>
Gay
>>
Straight
>>
>>30745519
これはジョジョのリファレンスですか?
>>
>>30749857
はい、ジョジョ マスターレース
>>
How do you say "the pleasure of being cummed inside" in moonrunes?
>>
>>30745658
>What happens after the world collapses? It is a new beginning where we start from. A new pallet was built, renewing the boring past that I knew in a while. The legendary relatives that rule the tree, this strange familiar land is born again for you and me.
>Pallet
>Beginning
Oh god
>>
weak photoshop
>>
File: Immunity Snorlax.png (642KB, 586x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Immunity Snorlax.png
642KB, 586x1020px
>>30745731
ファック
>>
>>30749904
中出しの喜び
>>
>>30751361
中出されの快楽?
>>
>引き起こすよう
>Means SuMoSta
Go home
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.