[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most difficult Pokemon to encounter in SM? Found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 170Chinchou.png (581KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
170Chinchou.png
581KB, 1280x1280px
What are the most difficult Pokemon to encounter in SM? Found pick related when looking for something else and have been breeding it to finish my pokedex using GTS. I've already traded for version exclusives and caught Corsola/Mareanie.
>>
i got a second cosmog, a cosmoem, a lunala, a type:null and a silvally just by trading bred dhelmises

the people on GTS are idiots
>>
>>30744779
this
>>
>>30744756
>>30744779
Oh yeah I already caught my own Dhelmise too, forgot to mention that.
>>
>>30744756
Kangaskhan has a 1% encounter rate, and is found in an area you'd never think to look for it
>>
>>30744779
To be fair, people who are finishing their pokedex suffer a lot

Relicanth, Chinchou, Sharpedo, Dhelmise, etc, can allllll fuck you over with shit rng, thanks to Fishing spots being finnicky
>>
>>30744840
dhelmise is one of the easiest fishing spots to reset tho
>>
>>30744830
You can get them chaining Cubones in the same area.

Happiny is also pretty awful
>>
Feebas
>>
Castform
>>
>>30744863
happiny is rare? I should breed mine then. it even came with the oval stone.
>>
>>30744756
If we count trade only, Weavile, scizor, slowking, politoed
Otherwise, ANY of the weatjer SOS pokemon, dhelmise, dratini, feebass, mareanie... pretty much anything that's SOS only to be honest... There's a lot of shit distribution in SM to be honest and it's only magnified by the fact that genone shitmons are omipresent
>>
>>30744969
>>30744918

Feebas is much easier to get this gen then any other gen if I recall Just a 10% chance on a known bubble spot.
>>
>>30744955
IT's REALLY rare, SOS only and ONLY on baby pokemon, and only SOMETIMES.
You can trade for one on the third island though so.........
>>
I filled my dex and got everything including multiple UBs with bred Vanillites and Castforms. Those are hot commodities.

>>30744955

One note, Happiny can't breed cause it's a baby pokemon so just evolve it and have it hold a luck incense while you're breeding it you should be good to go.
>>
Alright, so the list I got for tricky shit due to weather SOS and super rarity is:
-Feebas
-Goomy
-Gabite
-Bagon
-Kangaskhan
-Sharpedo
-Relicanth
-Dratini
-Vanillite
-Castform

That sound about right? Anything not on this list I already caught.

>>30744969
Trade evos aren't a problem for me as I have a sibling who is willing to work with me.
>>
>>30744756
Castform. That little fucker didn't show up after 5 hours and I just quit and used the GTS. When I was looking to get a gabite with a beast ball I found one there and immediately slapped its shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.