[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this. Why does Game Freak keep fucking up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: incomplete lines.jpg (279KB, 980x788px) Image search: [Google]
incomplete lines.jpg
279KB, 980x788px
Defend this.

Why does Game Freak keep fucking up?
>>
Not sure what you're getting at OP
>>
What's wrong, exactly, (you)?
>>
I don't...really...understand? Are you ok, anon?
>>
>>30743635
fuck off
>>
>>30743657
>>30743656
>>30743651
He's some stupid autist who complains about "incomplete lines," just ignore him.
>>
you better not be shitting on swampert
>>
File: INCOMPLETE.png (954KB, 790x1027px) Image search: [Google]
INCOMPLETE.png
954KB, 790x1027px
My favorite breed of autists are the ones who won't shut up about trivial bullfuckery
>>
I mean I understand what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure you're the same autistic anon that was complaining about this the other day. People are like 70% banana or something.
>>
>>30743692
Wtf does that even mean?
>>
Oh. So he's buttflustered that the first stage pokemon don't carry the same typing as the later, more powerful evolutionary levels?
>>
>>30743711
All the Pokemon in the OP gain a new type when they evolve, apparently this is enough to trigger OP's autism
>>
>>30743711
Not the same typing throughout whole line. IE Torchic isn't a fire/fighting type like it's other evos.
>>
Uhhh what are "Incomplete lines"
>>
>>30743635
>>30743704
>incomplete
This faggot obviously have no idea about what EVOLUTION means
>>
>>30743635
Alright I can take a crack at it...
Evolution and metamorphosis (take your fucking pick. It doesn't matter) is about changing a state into a more advantageous form for the environment they live in.
Thus, GAINING new types can unlock new abilities not previously seen and give you new capabilities that let you adapt.
Plus different physical features can "bring out" the potential they had before.
Torchic's legs are stumpy, but Combusken and Blaziken's legs are long, therefore it can now kick better, therefore it becomes fighting type. Togepi grows wings as Togetic and Togekiss and thus gains the flying type.
That's the easiest explanation and probably what's going through gamefreak's head. "Complete lines" are incredibly boring and unfun, and a need for them to exist would rob us of divergent evolutions like Froslass/Glalie, or I dunno...
EEVEE.
>>
>>30743635
Just goes to show that Pokémon fans complain about everything.
>>
>>30743635
at least garchomp fixed the flygon's problem.
>>
File: unfinished rows.png (534KB, 455x2437px) Image search: [Google]
unfinished rows.png
534KB, 455x2437px
Hey OP what's your favorite incomplete line? Mine is Tyranitar :)
>>
>>30745482
only 2 or 3 , not 12 lines.
>>
File: whoop2.jpg (49KB, 372x308px) Image search: [Google]
whoop2.jpg
49KB, 372x308px
>>30746112
>>
This might be the single most autistic thing I've seen on this board, and I've seen some truly stupid shit here before.
>>
>>30746157
"Proud of its power" Lucario was worse, but not by much
>>
>>30743635
>Hating on Nuzleaf
I reckon you should go fuck yourself
>>
>>30743635
Oh my god it's the dual type autist again

Here is the (You) you were looking for
>>
>>30743635
>>30743635
Oh boo hoo cry me a river. Aren't there more autistic things to worry about? Such as why are there two legendary lines that have an evolution chain?
>>
>>30746157
>most autistic thing on this board
>not slugfuckers
>>
>>30743764
It must sick for OP to be this autistic.
>>
File: 250px-452Drapion.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-452Drapion.png
42KB, 250x250px
>>30743635
I don't see the issue.
>>
That's it, I'm done with /vp. If I spend any more time here I'll become a fucking autist like the likes of you and that's the last thing I want. You've become a cancer in me that I must get rid of.
>>
What's wrong with a pokemon developing dual type?
>>
>>30747308
Where does this meme come from?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.