[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /vp/ I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: images-2.jpg (8KB, 200x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8KB, 200x168px
>be me
>playing through SuMo
>really like a lot of the battle and route themes, favorite is probably the Kahuna theme
>decide to blast it on YouTube while I'm in some important fights
>get to e4
>want to hear the e4 theme so i reach over to shut it off
>accidentally hit share button
>this on my phone, so as i'm going to cancel out of the share menu I accidentally hit messages
>my clumsy autistic fingers share the kahuna theme on a GM with my girlfriend and a few of her friends
>blood turns ice fucking cold
>"um anon? what's this?"
>"oh haha sorry guys my little bro was using my phone, my bad"
>"but you don't have a little brother, anon...?"
>fuck fuck fuck
>"whoops autocorrect, haha guys meant to just say i was browsing youtube and accidentally shared that kiddie shit"
>"lol ok, anon...oh btw I think i'm going out with tyrone and his friends tonight, sorry if im home late :)"
Fucking hell dudes. They'll tell everyone at my college I'm into weebshit. I've seen the weebs at my school, I don't want to be part of it. I think I'm gonna cry. pokemon ruined my life

What can i do? this is the most scared I've ever been
>>
ok
>>
>>30741109
get euthanized.
>>
Well first of all your girlfriend is going to get fugged by Tyrone and his friends
>>
Lol, nice post, got a chuckle out of me. Upvote!
>>
>>30741109
ok, anon, i will walk you through this step by step:
1: wake up from that dream world you are obviously occupying.
>>
File: comic146.png (269KB, 650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
comic146.png
269KB, 650x1268px
...is this what you want?
>>
You are not a college student.

If you were, you'd know that weebshit and nostalgiafagging is absolutely accepted and encouraged.

Stop trying to scare the underage.
>>
>>30741109

have an upvote gentlesir ;)
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (22KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
22KB, 840x405px
>>30741109
>>
>>30741109
Anyone who would judge you for playing fucking Pokemon isn't worth your time
>>
>>30741185
>>30741179
you stupid fucking faggots. I'm part of my school's football team, I'm smart as shit and am taking a double major and my family is fucking loaded. I'm attractive and can get any girl I want, plus my dick is massive so they'll stay.

"lolnerds" and "weeaboo" faggots are not popular, you'll never be popular, and I don't want to be seen with you. FUCK you you're not helping me

>>30741160
>>30741165
>>30741138
>>30741192
please guys I'm serious, I'm fucking shaking
>>
>>30741109
>>30741179
>>30741185
This. College is where stupid shit like this thrives. People wear adventure time shirts and watch anime in the school library and coordinate Mario kart and Pokemon sessions on Fridays.

Its fun, my underage anon. You'll like it. Don't worry.
>>
>>30741251
Oh, this is just (You) bait.

Should have seen this before making a reply.

But no, sports guys are some of the biggest college nerds. You can't talk a out what you haven't experienced
>>
>>30741251
say you enjoy that music when studying because its relaxing if you gotta. jesus dude stop being so insecure
>>
>>30741234
what this guy said anon

If you like something, and it doesnt hurt others fuck them. If you take care of yourself, have some semblance of social skills and the will to make friends then just move on man. Own it, people who make fun of you are assholes. It might matter now but it really doesnt in the long run.

Had a friend, she was smokin' man, one day someone walked into her dorm room and was like "is that an ANIME wall scroll?" and she goes- "yes, got a problem?" and they dropped it.

Just own it. If you cant enjoy what you like then fuck them

(also if youre not ugly that helps)
>>
>>30741356
follow up, frog posting is kinda emberessing though
>>
I don't know what any of that shit means because I'm not a disgusting normalfag, OP.

kys
>>
>>30741343
fuck you little pussy faggot sports guys are NOT nerds, I'm sure you've told yourself that because you're so desperate for street cred and 5/10 asians

>>30741271
>fun
i'd rather be chilling on a friday night at a party with some weed, people who actually have a future, bombshells, maybe some pokemon when I'm alone at night. not your faggot mario kart and pokemon meet up trash where i meet a bunch of loners, losers, outcasts, and homos. fuck you

seriously I just lost my gf, I don't want to lose face too
>>
>>30741343

Pretty much this. Just look at THE GREAT BLACK OTAKU
>>
>>30741109
>Holy shit /vp/ I need help
Yeah, you do.
>>
>>30741109
this is the best fucking bait ive ever ever seen

please take this (you) youve earned it
>>
Just to be clear: no one is taking the OP story seriously, right?
>>
>>30741409
>Guys I'm so cool
>Posts on /vp/
Off yourself :^)
>>
>>30741409
Then why are you on a board dedicated to Pokémon... you obviously are a weeb
>>
>>30741508
Of course not. It became really obvious with >>30741251.
>>
>>30741484
It's obvious bait but sometimes it's fun just to take it
>>
>>30741521 meant for >>30741484.
>>
>>30741521
>>30741515
>>30741508
>>30741484
>>30741457
FUCK YOU ALL

I'm going to go post this shit on reddit, i'll probably get better results there
>>
>>30741550
Okay bye
>>
>>30741550
Alright, that's enough, /thread
>>
>>30741550
>Gets BTFO
>"I-I'm going to reddit!"

good, trash needs to be removed from the system
>>
>>30741251
Have fun at the top.
>>
>>30741109
everybody in the galaxy playing pokemon go a few months back and you're scared because you shared a youtube video.

fuck dude i'm in my 30s and still playing these games. best response to those "wtf is this?" questions would be "you already know. stop fucking around and trade me that celesteel."

be surprised how many people play this on the DL
>>
>>30741550
bait confirmed, /thread
>>
>>30741409
You're crashing and burning. Seriously, did you learn about college from TV?
>>
I'm bad at social media but I don't think my YouTube is connected to my Facebook or Twitter.
>>
>>30741179
Never play pokemon in the middle of high school can you all take 7 hours out of you're day?
>>
>>30741251
bad b8 or seriously embarrassing individual, and pokemon is not the embarrassing part of your personality
>>
>>30741251
Its too late you've already shown them that you're an insecure beta fuck by blatantly trying to cover that shit up
>>
I am dying from laughter at your failure.
Sorry
>>
>>30741251
am hot grill, will suck dick for shiny pokeyman
>>
>>30741251
Lmao my school's football team loved Pokemon
>>
How can one man be so pathetic?

If this is real you're up there with the dumbest human beings I've ever seen
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.