[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vp -- be a doll and help a true nigga out. I just beat the Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0436.jpg (259KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
259KB, 750x1334px
Vp -- be a doll and help a true nigga out. I just beat the Elite 4, & I know I need to go to the place to meet Looker and Anabel. What else is there to do in Pokémon Moon after becoming champion? I'm satisfied with it but I can't really say anything until I capture every Ultra Beast. I felt that they were too ambiguous throughout the game and I'm considering them separate creatures from Pokémon but this may change after meeting Looker so idk. What Wicke said about them is important.
>>
just play the game nerd

you've got loads of stuff to do

enjoy the ending
>>
>>30740680
Lookit this nigga being super unhelpful.

Here you go OP: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw6UYJHmXYljN2Q0Z29UYXVfenM
>>
Out of curiosity, how are you supposed to get the Cosmog?
>>
>>30740898
Go to Altar of the Sunne/Moone with Solgaleo in day or with Lunala in night. There will be a wormhole, enter in it and you gonna switch the time. Now got to Lake of the Sunne/Moone and there will be a Cosmog, you don't need to catch it.
>>
>>30741040
Ah, gorrit. I hadn't done that because I got all the Zygarde cells, and didn't need the time swap.
>>
What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>30741089
You can back to the regular time of the game when you want.
If you have the inverted time, just go to the Lake of etc.
>>
>>30741197
To find out what there is to do after becoming the champion you autistic fuck
>>
>>30740680
How am I suppose to know that without a guide or something. You know how a post game is with Pokémon. Random little shit everywhere to do
>>
>>30741040
will syncro work on that cosmog? I want a timid spook.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.