[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could have they done to make Sun and Moon better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What could have they done to make Sun and Moon better?
>>
File: 1438656567027.jpg (24KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
1438656567027.jpg
24KB, 480x299px
>>30737183
Kept PSS.
>>
Wait until the Switch because the 3DS clearly can't run it.
Not cut content (be it due to technical issues or time constraints).
>>
>>30737249
This plus if SM were exclusive and launch titles then Switch would be a guaranteed success.
>>
>>30737249
Is there any evidence to the rumors that they wanted to release them for the Switch?
>>
>>30737183
let me remove more of chicken's clothing
>>
>>30737247
This. I want O-powers. Also let me catch pokemon with helper, i fucking hate the little shit constanlty calling for help when i have it in 1hp
>>
>>30737353
It's mostly speculation. SM tries to render more shit than even the N3DS can handle, and the game looks absolutely fantastic when emulated on a well-spec'd computer in a 3DS emulator. Additionally, the models are clearly designed for HD but have shitty textures (the MC's face, for instance, is always grainy and pixelly when viewed up close).

Tack on all of the evidence of the game being rushed and both Nintendo and GF's claims of wanting a Pokemon game in the Switch's first year (or as a release title, depending on the source), and it's not hard to see why people would assume that SM were originally meant to be for the Switch.
>>
>More new Pokémon, at least 100 excluding Alolan forms and legendaries, and make them less rare
>Leave PSS basically untouched from Gen VI
>More character customization options, especially for the male MC
>Ability to rematch trainers
>Ability to catch Pokémon even when there are multiple
>Remove that fucking disgusting riding gear
>>
>>30737183
Make EXP gain possible after the main game.
Seriously, how hard can it be to put daily rematches against people who aren't Morimoto?
>>
>>30737722
>the game being rushed
False
>>
More slutty clothing options.

Not hiding dyes behind festival plaza RNG bullshit.

Giving the MC more facial expressions.
>>
>>30737183
Have Lillie be a background character.

The only important things Lillie does is carting around Cosmog and getting kidnapped. It really wouldn't change the core story too much at all for the focus to not be on her so strongly.

Gladion and Guzma could definitely have more presence in the story and actually bring something interesting to it rather than just be the helpless waifu who is forced on the player.
>>
>National Dex
>Online functionality that doesn't require you to log in every time you come back to use it, like they already had in gen 6
>Not withholding mega stones and tutor moves until later
>No framerate drops in places like double battles. How can you introduce something like battle royale if the system can't even handle it. Again, even gen 6 was faster overall
>A more reliable and accessible way to level Pokemon to 100. It would be alright if that grind wasn't a requirement for the newly introduced Hyper Training
>Breeding without holding B to speed up, with a proper stretch that isn't beyond a screen transition
>Not including wiggers and "yeah.. uh.. uh.." samples. That's not fucking music
>Proper final forms for the starters
>Less cutscenes
>Not linking two battles with a massive cutscene where you can't save
>Not introducing completely irrelevant characters, only to discard them right away. Colress, Grimsley and Samson only raise the impression that they were once supposed to play a big role, but cut out at a later point.
>>
>>30737970
>forced
>>
>>30737881
So, wait, you're going to try to tell me that the woefully inefficient code, even by gamefreak standards, filled with holes and blatant "code the basics, leave room for stuff we want to add, and come back if you have time" sections isn't evidence of being rushed?

Or maybe you'll tell me that the multiple designs like Ryuki, Khalil, and Mina were always meant to be bit parts that meant nothing despite the huge amount of focus given to Ryuki and Mina in their respective designs?

Oh, I know! You'll say that Ten Carat Hill and the Hano Grand Resort's golf courses were ALWAYS meant to be complete wastes of space with content shoehorned into it Because or just rendered inaccessible despite the map telling us that we can go there.

But of course you'd use the argument that the 20th anniversary didn't have any impact on their release schedule for a new generation. How silly of me to assume otherwise.

At this point, anyone trying to claim that the games were released before the dev team was ready for them is clearly completely delusional, right? Who would believe such silly things?

Want to try again, or are you just gonna delusionally shitpost?
>>
>>30737923
This
I need to make my Chicken the sluttiest loli whore Alola has ever known
>>
>>30737183
Made the story about the player.
>>
>>30737183
Given us Blissey bases or places to grind
>>
>>30737183
Had all six generations of previous starters on the Island Scan list.

Had Friend Safari (but make it VIP Safari)
>>
>>30738141
Fucking this. Also, let us SOS chain Island Scan pokemon so we can get their fucking HAs.
>>
File: pkmnTrapinch.gif (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
pkmnTrapinch.gif
3KB, 160x160px
>>30737995
Honestly for breeding I just go in the little pen below the nursery and spin in circles on tauros until things hatch. I think it's just as fast, it's so repetitive you don't need to check whether you need to turn, and you can see if the person outside has another egg since she stays on screen.
>>
>>30737183
>National Dex
is my only serious answer. That should have been in the fucking game. the rest are just things I personally would want to make it better.

>Soaring in the sky.
>Follow pokemon
>Festival Plaza optional for online
>A better / customizable bottom screen
>Blissey bases / a better way to grind to 100.
>A full on Pokemon Snap 2 minigame instead of the stupid thing we got

Honestly i'm pretty happy with gen VII. excited to see what comes next.
>>
>>30737183
My favorite thing fro X & Y was the Pokeball Boutique. I still want it back. I just want to use premier balls on everything.
>>
>>30738832
yo- just buy 10 pokeballs.
it equals out to 2k pokedollars per premier ball, but that's only twice as expensive as the dusk / nest / etc ones.
still super easy to get a bunch of... i currently have x88.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.