[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /vp/ justify hacking/cheating in Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: that-feeling-when-crying-tears.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
that-feeling-when-crying-tears.png
58KB, 645x773px
how does /vp/ justify hacking/cheating in Pokémon?
>>
That's a stupidly specific filename.
>>
>>30737108
Don't have to. GF did it for us.
>>
>>30737108
I don't have enough autism or time to breed for hidden power or soft reset for legendaries
>>
>>30737108
Like this
*unzips dick*
>>
>>30737108
It it's legit, it doesn't matter. You just save yourself time.
>>
>>30737108
Well OP, I suggest you check the archives for the last several hundred times we've had this shit thread to find out.
>>
>>30737108
the amount of unfun grinding time needed to get viable pokemon for top tier fighting is not a good use of the precious moments we have on earth

might as well make a perfect mon to fight rather than 3000 eggs later

also its a kids game and I enjoy brightening a 10 year olds day because for christmas someone gave him a shiny decidueye for his pikachu
>>
>>30737108
It's entirely possible to get it without cheating, but the amount of time it would take is astronomical.
>>
>>30737175
>>30737161
>>30737215
these
>>
It saves time, it's the same Pokemon you get from breeding, more practice time, GF does'nt care, GF encourages us to cheat, yada yada yada and so forth, etc.
>>
>>30737108
It triggers retarded children and I love doing that
>>
I dont. I know im cheating. I dont care, besides i dont fight multiplayer anyway.
>>
I don't see why cheating/hacking should be justified in a game like Pokemon. Hacking only really affects other players when you use hackmons in an online match, but it's not something that will completely ruin the other player's experience (unless they're an autist that doesn't want losses to appear in their battle record).

If anything hacking/injecting/cheating in this game is a symptom of the game's awful, tedious mechanics.

Most of the people who inject only insert legal pokemon into their game, all they wanted to do was skip the breeding section of getting a competitively viable team, which is probably the most tiresome part of the whole process, especially if you don't have a 6 IV Ditto.

The new Hyper Training is a spit in the face to people who wanted a way of making their in-game team viable in competitive play. It's basically ASKING people to just inject mons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.