[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Wallace.png (84KB, 230x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace.png
84KB, 230x500px
Why?
>>
>>30735271
Wallace and Dinatha are the worst champions.
>>
>>30735289
Wallace>>>>Shitven
>>
Trash replacement for Steven
>>
>>30735304
You're the first person that I've ever met that dislikes Steven, may I ask why? Do you dislike his team, his (lack of) character?

Do you wish for all rocks to die?
>>
>>30735332
Maybe because he sorta have everything what a Garry Sue needs:
Strong trainer + young + handsome + rich......
>>
>>30735415
sorta has
>>
>>30735332
always thought his team was more fun to fight even despite being monotyped, it didn't have a Solarbeam Aggron to the very least...
>>
Because Emerald is not canonical.
>>
>>30735332

Wait, people actually LIKE Steven? Why? He's just a guy who likes rocks, he has absolutely no personality.
>>
>>30735550
He has personality in that he likes rocks and steel TOO MUCH
The dialogue he gives in Platinum was cute, can't be bothered to look it up.
>>
>>30735550
Girls like him
>>
>>30735415
That's understandable, every character in the game has this unquenchable thirst for him too.

>>30735550
His rock and steel fetish is loveable.
>This Pokémon seems to like you a lot. Do you happen to like Steel-type Pokémon? I had a feeling. That particular texture! The cool and glowing bodies! Such uniquenesses are only for Steel-type Pokémon! When it comes to the solitariness and nobleness you sense through the rugged body, which is almost rebuffing when you hug, nothing comes close to Beldum, I must say... ... ...In short, my Metagross is truly strong and cool!... ... ...Oh, it seems that I got carried away. It was a pleasure talking to you. Bye!
>>
At least his niece is cute
>>
Siebold did the elegant male water user better
>>
>>30735550
He's kinda machiavellian in Delta Episode. Back in RS, I forget why, I got the vibe he was a rich kid under his father's thumb. Which fits with the plot of Delta, too.
>>
>>30735415
That's both of them only one is gay you fatass
>>
>>30735780
He also has the default face of a giant faggot
>>
>>30735819
>rich kid under his father's thumb
Steven's father is the president of Devon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Steven_Stone

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mr._Stone

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Devon_Corporation
>>
>>30735832
they're both gay for each other
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.