[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 375px-Sugimori_771.png (65KB, 375x271px) Image search: [Google]
375px-Sugimori_771.png
65KB, 375x271px
design is ok but it has not 1 attack which can make damage. what is it´s purpose?
>>
>>30735043
It can defend itself well enough.
>>
>>30735043
>Counter
>Toxic

I just named 2
>>
Unawar
n
a
w
a
r
e
>>
>>30735043
maybe you should start playing online
>>
>"I don't know what stall is"
-You
>>
>>30735071
dont forget Struggle
>>
unaware + toxic + recover + protect + dumb move of your choice
>>
>>30735043
to pyuk
>>
>>30735293
It would've been better if it had Scald

As it is now it loses stall wars against Steel and Poison-types.
>>
>>30736165
>>30735293
>what is Soak
>>
Its this gens' gimmick mon.
The gimmick is it can't attack and nukes its killer upon death.

Think of it as a lesser Water-type Wobbuffet.
>>
I've got Counter on mine. It's also holding the Fightium-Z. I'm sure for the sake of competitive, we'll probably find a reliance on Z-crystals is a concern but it's allowing Cuke Nukem to do brilliantly on my team as I do the story.
>>
>>30735043
Getting chucked into the sea
>>
>>30736625
No one is ever going to let you toxic a steel/poison type.

The second you click soak you're opponent will switch to a toxic immune mon.
>>
Z-Purify is pretty insane, but I think it's banned
>>
>>30735065
Except if your enemy is faster and has taunt.
>>
>>30736698
yeah switch and take that toxic your steel type was suppose to be dealing with
>>
>>30735043
Being a joke.
Something like autists can't get so GF's way of designing a pokémon to appeal the fanbase is questionable.
>>
>>30736831
what does it do
>>
>>30735043
Mine have 440 defense so fuck attack
>>
>>30735043
the opponent tapu koko is being a dick and really wants to kill your entire team.

He goes for the thunderbolt, buT
BEHOLD
PYUKUMUKU IS HERE
WITH HIS AMAZING INNARDS, HE WILL DEFEND YOUR TEAM AGAINST PESKY THUNDER, EVEN IF IT COSTS IT'S OWN LIFE.

that.
>>
>>30736698
Assuming you have another steel/poison in the back.

Also, what is prediction. It could just use soak again on the incoming steel/poison, or switch out to exploit the loss of STAB soak causes. The only way they'd be immune to toxic after that is magic guard/poison heal/immunity/magic guard/maybe guts but they almost all prefer burn anyway because burn nerf, and not many pokemon have these abilities. Even then, soak most likely gets rid of their STAB.
>>
File: I dont even.png (89KB, 576x658px) Image search: [Google]
I dont even.png
89KB, 576x658px
HOW DOES A POKEMON BREED WITH THIS THING?
>>
>>30737143
>endure
>with innards out
but why
>>
>>30735043
>>30735071
>>30735153
pain split
>>
>>30736679
If you put a Fightium-Z on it, does it still have to be attacked for the Z-move to work?
>>
>>30735043
Is a gigantic wall of utility that can break sweepers and overall just fuck with the opponents mind
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.