[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that some people actually like Lusamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: dbb.png (2MB, 492x6693px) Image search: [Google]
dbb.png
2MB, 492x6693px
>>
I like her in the sense that I want to cum in her
>>
File: zJ5L2Dt.png (520KB, 848x1200px)
zJ5L2Dt.png
520KB, 848x1200px
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>30733664
I don't see the reason, why she is supposed to be better than Lysnadre.

We have to find everything out by ourselves why she has this and that motivation, but the same goes to Cyrus and Lysandre. We know nothing about them, but some background information, but for some reason people consider her over other villain bosses.
>>
>>30733698
/thread
>>
>>30734453
Eh, Lusamine at least has her 'going nuts due to losing his husbando in a experiment'.
>>
>>30733664
crawling in my motherfucking skin
>>
>>30734546
And Cyrus due to being emotionless and Lysandre being disappointed in the world?

I understand what you mean, but freezing living creatures, abusing her own children and open a fuckin portal to world full of most dangerous monsters can't be really excused. And consider she is barely punished for her action.

And I know, she got crazy after losing Mohn, but shouldn't she be more like a Yandere mother who tries to be close to her children by any means instead of hating them, because they aren't perfect or beautiful enough?
>>
>>30734868
Anon, she's a potato now.
that's punishment enough.
>>
>>30734868
Im not saying she dindu nuffin but obessing about UB because they are the only conection she had to her husband is way more understandable that autism and my taste>your life
>>
>>30734035
She was made for lewd
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (232KB, 1400x865px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
232KB, 1400x865px
>>30735938
>>
>>30733664
I like her in the sense that I don't know if I want to fuck her or push her into traffic.
>>
>You will never tie Lusamine's hands to a rope hanging from the ceiling so that she's forced to stand and go to town on her ass with a paddle.

Why live?

I didn't used to be into this shit fuck my life.
>>
>>30733664
No one likes Lusamine, some people are just willing to overlook how awful she is because she's a cock sorcerer.
>>
>>30736204
Thnx anon
>>
Lusamine is for rough unsafe sex at 3:00 AM, followed by throwing her out of your apartment immediately afterwards and not calling her for two weeks.
>>
lusamine did nothing wrong. s/o to fellow lusamine fans
>>
>>30738960
Lusamine did practically everything wrong and that's why I like her.
>>
>>30738960
>>30739018
>>
>>30733664
>Not liking a powerhungry milf who would even forsake her kids and suck your dick 24/7 if you showed her all the Ultra Beasts you caught

Well, shit, i think i might be the only one getting turned on by that.
>>
>>30740714
you're not alone lad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.