[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how come these three didn't get their stats redistributed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: no stat changes.png (155KB, 884x306px) Image search: [Google]
no stat changes.png
155KB, 884x306px
So how come these three didn't get their stats redistributed like the other Alolan forms? Their stats are completely identical to their normal forms, the only difference is the typing and abilities.
>>
Considering Marowak's current place in the meta, looks like they only fixed what they had to
>>
>easily the two best
>the third has the coolest HA in the game
Really makes you think huh
>>
because they were fine as they were
>>
Gamefreak is full of lazy fucks.
>>
>>30733584
Alolan Marowak should've gotten faster. Alolan Golem should've gotten more SpDef. Alolan Muk should've gotten Recycle.
>>
>>30733599
is it good now?
>>
>>30733662
Much like how Mamoswine was nicknamed Dragon Slayer, A-Marowak might as well be named UB Slayer
>>
>>30733584
>Alolan Muk
Dark Type addition was all that it really needed. Maybe if had some points shifted into Attack and Defense, it would've been icing on the cake.

>Alolan Marowak
Should've gotten faster since it already has huge attack with the Thicc Club. Really that combo of ability and typing gives it really all it needs. It's a really good counter to the UBs and Tapus, along with proper support it's a really scary in the meta as it is now.

>Alolan Golem
Should've gotten more Sp. Defense and points shifted into Attack. It's kind of lacking in moves to abuse Galvanize with but it does ridiculous damage with what it has.
>>
File: marowak[1].jpg (20KB, 188x226px)
marowak[1].jpg
20KB, 188x226px
>>30733599
> Always loved Marowak
> Fire type is my favourite type
> This new Marowak is perfect for me
> Actually kinda feel bad for old Marowak

Is there any use for old Marowak anymore? Or does Alolan Marowak completely outlcass it?
>>
>>30733640
> Gluttony/Figy Berry/ Recycle

Anon, you are evil.
>>
>>30733662
It's in the top 12 list of mons in the gen if you could Sol/Luna, top 10 otherwise
>>
>>30733895
tons of def and offense stab earthquake ect...
>>
>>30733730
So much for Type: Null and Silvally being ub killers.
>>
>>30733988
failed experiment
>>
>>30733895
A-Marowak is the more viable form as good physical ghost types are rare and good physical ground types are very common. It has less competition for a team slot.
>>
>Sp. Attack still higher than Attack
What's even the point
>>
>>30733988
Sylvally can actually take on the UBs very well with different memories and spreads. Which is its entire point.
>>
>>30733895
>Is there any use for old Marowak anymore?
NU
>>
>>30733584
Muk and Marowak are fine as they are, wih Golem they should have definitely increased its speed so that it could been a better sweeper with Galvanize
>>
>>30734486

Being part Dragon allows it to learn Flamethrowers, so it's not walled by Steel types
>>
>>30733584
>A Marowak looks more agile and less bulky, is designed around fire dancing.

>Speed, HP and Defense are the same

Wtf. I thought the whole point of its Alolan form looking much skinnier than the standard one was indication of a shift away from bulk towards speed, but no I guess not.
>>
>>30733895
> Actually kinda feel bad for old Marowak

And this is why Mega Evolution is better then Alolan forms.
>>
>>30734646
If only Septile was so lucky
>>
File: 1404618664927.jpg (34KB, 292x257px)
1404618664927.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>30735100
>no Flamethrower
>no Drago Meteor
>yfw cucked by a meme tree
>>
>>30735138
*Draco
>>
>>30735201
No don't be like that. Drago meter is better.
>>
>>30735037
If their way of buffing shitmons is by giving them new forms instead of actually making the originals good then no, neither Mega Evolutions nor Alolan forms are better than the other. They both achieve the same thing in a different way and leave the original in the dust.
>>
I love original Marowak - my doubles team was built around it on Showdown and I constantly peaked around 1600. Could've gone higher with a different mon but I love Marowak.

He's not as useless as this board would make you believe
>>
>>30734486
>draco meteor
>flamethrower
>leaf storm
>giga drain
>power swap

to be honest, the exeggcute line should learn nasty plot and calm mind too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.