[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did people think that Lucario was a legendary when this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: furfag pandering.png (520KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
furfag pandering.png
520KB, 399x599px
Fucker had an entire movie dedicated to itself, was revealed before its game, and was depicted as having mysterious and strong powers. We also didn't know it had a pre evolution at the time.
>>
Remember when Lucario's first appearance in a game was in Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>30730865

They thought it was legendary when it was first revealed before the movie came out, but in the movie itself, it became clear that it wasn't legendary.
>>
>>30730865
>was revealed before its game
Kecleon is a legend right?

>Did people think that Lucario was a legendary when this movie came out?
I figured it was just a regular pokemon, it didn't look like a legend.
>>
>>30730943
How so? It's been a while since I watched it, so I don't really remember.
>>
>>30731115
It takes a few minutes to get from page 1 to 6, it takes over an hour to fall off page 10
>>
File: 1479598063070.png (50KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1479598063070.png
50KB, 155x154px
I wonder if people mistaking Lucario for a legendary is what contributed to the idea of Pew being the first legend to evolve.

That, along with Diancie being a "sudden" mutation of Carbink.
>>
Yes, they did.

They obnoxiously believed it, in fact.
>>
>>30731261
I think it was Squishy who did it.
>>
>>30730890
Really?
>>
File: LucarioStatue.png (14KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
LucarioStatue.png
14KB, 240x160px
>>30731545
yep
Lucario Rank was the highest rank you could get for your explorer team, and it came with this statue for your achievement.
This was before Diamond and Pearl came out, and the game otherwise used gen 1-3 mons
>>
>>30731545
>>30731619
There's Alakazam's dialogue too. And other gen 4 statues. And you can meet a Munchlax.
>>
>>30730865
I only saw the movie about two years after I played DP. Can't help you buddy :(
>>
>>30731619
I'm trying to hold back the tears of nostalgia. Not because of the Lucario statue but because of the game itself
>>
>>30731619
they should go back to revealing new Pokemon in games
>>
>>30731716
I agree. I was hoping it would have happened with Super or at least some other spinoff after it since they were making a lot of them in that period, but nothing came out of it. It was nice to have gen 4 Pokémon in gen 3 spinoffs.
>>
Yeah,a lot of people thought he was a legendary before the game came out. I remember that distinctly.
>>
>>30730865
I did not know what to think but yes. A lot of people thought it was a legendary pokemon and a psychic pokemon.
>>
File: 900px-274Nuzleaf.png (406KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
900px-274Nuzleaf.png
406KB, 900x900px
You reckon things might've change if Lucario was the first legendary to evolve?
>>
>>30731716
It wasn't revealed in Mystery Dungeon, they just threw it and the other revealed gen 4 Pokemon in as a cameo. A few other gen 3 games did that too, like Gale of Darkness having a rental Bonsly that only knew Rock Throw and Pokemon Dash having Munchlax playable.
>>
>>30730865
>We also didn't know it had a pre evolution at the time.
Why would that disqualify it from being a legendary?
>>
>>30734606
Patterns.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.