[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People liking a game with only new pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Arceusfuck.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
Arceusfuck.png
83KB, 669x570px
And people is confused why i hate unovabortion.
>>
Oh, it's you again. How's your friend doing? Is he enjoying Sun/Moon?
>>
File: wolf 2.png (324KB, 577x447px) Image search: [Google]
wolf 2.png
324KB, 577x447px
Hey...reasonably a new gen should flaunt it's new pokemon instead of the majority of the dex being kanto pokemon and the new pokemon having low encounter chances right?
>>
>>30728348
No he isn't,he's still playing Black and White and refusing to try XY because he sais is shit and has to few new pokemon.
>>
>>30728380

Good. Black is an amazing game, but he should definitely avoid getting Kalos PTSD from playing XY.
>>
>>30728370
Stop posting this it's weird
>>
>>30728330
>he wants to use the same team every generation
>>
>>30728330
>cut_penis.png
>>
>>30728486
Would you prefer that scat poster?
>>
>>30728330
X and Y is the perfect game for you then. I just hope you weren't hoping for a competent story. Or something to do after beating the game.
>>
>>30728553
I just don't understand why people like finding new pokemon.
>>
>>30728330
Your reason for hating gen V is even more retarded than THERE'S A FEW OBJECTMONS SO THIS ENTIRE GEN SUX
>>
>>30728584
Because with a new game, you expect new features. In pokemon, a major point of a new game is new mons to try out.

This game hides them away, like they are embarrassed by them.
>>
>>30728584
Gee, I dunno. Why DO people like finding new Pokemon? Why didn't we all just stay in Gen 1 for 20 years?
>>
>>30728330
>bothering to design a lot of new pokemon
>realize that most people will only bond with a pokemon if they have the drama of using in the main single-player story
B/W are the best games for that alone, you should lock the nostalgia-bait in postgame.

>new pokemon game
>not playing through it with as many new, or unique to the region, pokemon as possible to maximize your experience
You have terrible taste.
>>
>>30728584
Game is about finding and catching magical monsters and befriending them.
Why would you want to catch the same monster over and over? The entire series is about finding new monsters to catch and befriend.
I've caught Rattata over 100 times since I was 7 years old. Why would I want to catch another Rattata? And no, painting it black for SM didn't make the experience any different.
>>
>And people is confused

Are you mentally challenged? I swear, retarded 3rd world subhumans shouldn't be allowed here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.