[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember your past, /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1477232992927.png (860KB, 1636x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1477232992927.png
860KB, 1636x1912px
Remember your past, /vp/
>>
File: 1475024390755.jpg (28KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475024390755.jpg
28KB, 600x454px
>>30728111
>Kahuna nanu is for some reason missing
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>30728232
He wasn't shown during pre release at all.
>>
>>30728243
Probably didn't want to ruin the "Oh shit the lazy cat guy's the Kahuna?" surprise.
>>
>seafolk nigger
>no nanu
Anon are you ok?
>>
>>30728111
Steven Seagull is fucking appropriate though.
>>
>>30728280
We never saw Nanu until the game was released.
>>
File: CyKZrzwWgAAJhez.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyKZrzwWgAAJhez.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>30728111
>UB's are People!

it still makes sense for a decent amount of people
>>
>>30728111
Can I get a complete version of this please and thank you
>>
>Type:Null is a starter fusion!
>Gnoggin.Fucking Gnoggin
>Ballio&co.
>Dhelmise's typing speculation
>Incineroar is gonna be fast guise!
>>
>>30728111
Man, I never expected that guy to actually be a Generic Veteran class trainer. I was pretty hyped for a Sailor/Pirate who would probably be pretty badass, having an introduction of jumping off the top of this mast or some crap.

I like Nanu 10x more than I would have EVER like him, but still.
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.jpg (201KB, 1296x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.jpg
201KB, 1296x720px
>>30728498
>>Incineroar is gonna be fast guise!
Still mad
>>
>>30728498
>*insert any alola pokemon here* is gonna be fast guise!
>>
>>30728439
It "makes sense" for Lusamine and Lillie. Everything else was just reaching. Seriously, they claimed that Guzzlord was Hala.
Anyway, the real reason they looked similar was actually the complete opposite. They pulled a bait-and-switch with the "little girl" thing and you all fell for it.
>>
>>30728851
I've not finished the UB story yet but I've heard it mildly implied that Nihilego is a base form and contact with particular humans change them to other forms.
Or I was just confusing that with someone's fanfiction. Idk.
>>
>>30729734
Well
Nihilego, precisely a metric fuckton of them fuse with Lusamine, so that would cover someway the shapeshifting part of it. Also it was the reverse, Lillie was dressed to look like Nihilego and probs Lusamine dressed like Pheromosa
>>
>>30730164
Youve got half the same as I'm saying.
>Lusamine has babies
>saw Nihilego
>her husband disappears and during the incident one attaches to her
>her natural desires becomes obsessions, lacking all moral check
>it leaves, the neurotoxin stays in her body
>she projects her obsession with ultra beasts on Lillie, forcing her to dress like Nihilego
>The one that bonded with Lusamine returns to ultra space with her genetic data
>mutates into Pheromosa as a result
>another one comes through the wormhole during the game
>she gets excited having bonded with one before, she craves that mineral
>tips her far over the edge leading to 100% fusion form while Pheromosa goes wild
In Sun it's possible the father or even Gladion as some theories state had genetic data stolen by that first Nihilego, and Lusamine got a milder dose or something, idk.
But that's where the theory falls apart unless someone has some excuse for it.
>>
>>30730395

>craves that mineral

Woah what a fucking obscure reference meme dude
>>
>>30728851
As for Guzma, xurkitree looks almost identical to him, but I agree on alot being a stretch aka buzzwole = gladion, guzzlord = fat chick and celesteela = faba
>>
>>30728111
>ground kahuna
>and also a rock kahuna

Why?
>>
>>30728512
Dude, I was so sure.

Only thing I wasn't spoiled on was plot. I knew him from the demo video and knew that there was the Flying type E4 battle intro. When I saw the Pelipper buffs and the hint ingame where an NPC speculates if there's a strong Flying trainer out there, I figured it was guaranteed. I'd even been seeing that model in various places all game and assumed it would pay off as a tease for the later-important character. There he was! Seafolk chief! Thought it would be him as a Kahuna or E4 right until Hapu was chosen. And then I found Veterans...
>>
>>30730395
>>The one that bonded with Lusamine returns to ultra space with her genetic data
>>mutates into Pheromosa as a result
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.