[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if drop pokemon now or wait for GEN 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1479672004667s.jpg (2KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1479672004667s.jpg
2KB, 112x112px
>70 new pokemon two times in a row
>Boring story
>Kalos is boring,Alola is...not bad,but not good either.

I miss the times when we got over 100 pokemon in GEN 1-5 and the games where actually fun (Challenging,battle frontier,POSTGAME)

What's even the point to play new pokemon games anymore?
Wasn't new pokemon and fun the main selling point?
Yeah,i know exploring the regions is fun,i agree but i'm not going to pay 40$ for explore a linear map.
>>
There are too many Pokémon, they're trying to resist going over 1,000 by putting some of the slots new Pokémon would go into with reinventing old Pokémon with Megas and regional variants instead
>>
>>30727573
>i'm not going to pay 40$ for explore a linear map
then you should've stopped playing at gen 2, face it GameFreak has no idea of how to design a more open ended region without fucking up the level curve
>>
>>30727573
>le genwar thread
>>
>>30727573
Why does everyone bring up Battle Frontier? It was boring and shitty, why is it so highly regarded?
>>
>>30727650
It had a quirk
>>
>>30727637
This generation with interesting Z moves and regional variant pokemon is super interesting, and so was gen 6 introducing mega evolutions instead of just swathes of new pokemon. I'm hoping we see more regional variants in every pokemon game from here on out desu.
>>
Just drop pokémon then, maybe this game is just not for you
>>
>>30727637
But how is having more pokemon bad?
Seriously i don't understand pokemon "fans".
And i'm not buying a new game for a recolor,what the fuck..
>>
>>30727650
Because it's a completely different way to play the game for 8 brand new facilities
>>
File: Worse than Smogon.jpg (14KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
Worse than Smogon.jpg
14KB, 253x238px
Just fucking drop Pokemon then you retard. God, do you really feel the desperate urge to have some shitter on /vp/ agree with whatever fuck all opinion you have?
Just leave and stay gone you mong. Grow a fucking spine too so you can decide things on your own as well without having to rely on the fucking internet to babby you either.
>>
>>30727692
It's a lot of work on the developers end to make new assets each time.
They're already trying to cut corners by making models with polycounts too high for the 3DS so they don't have to redo them yet again for more powerful hardware
>>
>Gen 1-5
>challenging
>Gen 1-5
>having postgame

>m-muh RNG frontier
>>
>>30727573
I feel it anon, I think I'm going to beat Sun and then just stick to gen IV or V and probably play some other games
>>
>>30727650
I didn't really care for it either. Get over it you don't need one in a game for it to be considered good
>>
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/filename/1479672004667s.jpg/

Autist
>>
>>30727767
You do however need it or a good equivalent to be considered halfway decent
>>
>>30727737
This type of pokemon """""""fan"""""" is what is killing the series,with their shitty autism.
>>
>>30727837
Fucking Christ, that broken English and shitty Shellos reaction image piss me off.
>>
I'm still amazed that people still play those games.
I droped the series with gen 6,there's no reason to play new games over platinum,
>>
>>30727918
Then why are you here?
>>
>>30727976
to discuss platinum
>>
>>30728001
The Distortion World was the coolest thing to ever be in Pokémon.
>>
>>30728027
Platinum is still the best nintendo ds game.
>>
>>30727573
get out of here with your bait
>>
>>30727573
you should drop it now clearly. It's not going to get any better judging by the things you find appealing.
>>
>>30727637
Where is your source for this?
>>
>>30727650
Because not everyone has the same opinion(s) has you.

/post chain /discussion
>>
>>30727573
Always this same faggot with this same pic. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>30727671
>More Kanto pandering

Well at least I'll have more money to save for other things.

>>30727684
He's right. Game Freak doesn't deserve our money.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.