[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGETO CELEBI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Celebi.png (3MB, 1725x941px) Image search: [Google]
Celebi.png
3MB, 1725x941px
FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO GET MYSELF A LEGIT AGETO CELEBI USING DOLPHIN AND VBA.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. FUCK YES.

ONCE I HAVE IT IN MY GBA SAVE I DUMP IT BACK INTO THE CARTRIDGE.

YESSSS.
>>
Emulating isn't legit
>>
A better thread died for this.
>>
>>30727343
record so others can too
or at least a step by step
>>
>>30727392
Why not? He's running his own save through it.
>>
>>30727343
are you the same autist from like 3 weeks ago?
>>
>>30727433
AND COMPLETELY DESTROY THE RARITY OF THIS PRECIOUS CREATURE? FUCK NO.
>>
File: 1477577651565.png (365KB, 696x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477577651565.png
365KB, 696x768px
>>30727455
>rarity
>of a mon that everyone got when pokebank was released
>>
Anon we all got it this year just give us a tutorial.
>>
>>30727343
Celebi has had 3 events in the past couple of years. WIN2011, Pokémon Bank, 20th Anniversary, etc.

It was once rarer than Mew but now is probably more common as less and less people have access to My Pokémon Ranch and DP. If you don't have a Celebi yet it's your own fault.

And no, unless you have a Japanese Colosseum Bonus disc and gamecube your Celebi isn't legit. Sorry!
>>
>>30727392
Actually, it's 100% legit.
>>
>>30727455
YES!! Off yourself before you soon is all.
>>
You keep making this thread but not a single person gives the slightest fuck.
>>
>>30727392
First post best post, as usual.
>>30727435
ROFL. Please rationalize for us how getting a Celebi from unofficial software and somehow transfering the lines of code to official software is in any way legit? I'm genuinely curious to see the doublethink at work here. He can make a legal Celebi, for sure, but anyone could do that with far less work, and it still won't be legit. Any trader asking for proof will just laugh their asses off at this.
>>
>>30727527
Actually, even if he emulates it, as long as it's genned by the bonus disc, and goes through the proper shiny checks, it's 100% legit, whether you like it or not.
>>30727601
I do. I'd like to know what OP did, so I can get one.
>>
>>30727630
>he still doesn't know the difference between legit and legal
>>
>>30727630
MAKING A VIDEO NOW.
>>
>>30727630
As I said here >>30727613, go ahead and show your .gcn and .gba files to a trader when he asks for redemption proof lmao. You WILL get laughed at. Be sure to post it all here when you get butthurt. Your legal Celebi is not and will never be legit. You could gen yourself one in half the time in PKHex. This whole thread is autism.
>>
>>30727392
this
>>
>>30727613
>disc dump of Japanese colosseum bonus disk.
>dumped rom from Pokemon ruby cart
Please tell me you aren't this stupid? Please? Whether the software running the emulates game is official or not is irrelevant to the legitimacy of ANY of the Pokemon obtained through it. I emulates Fire Red, and pal parked all my mons over the HG on a flashcard, then to a hard copy of Platinum through trade, to B2, and through bank to OR. You seem to have this misconception that Legal =/= Legit. It's actually not mutually exclusive. There are times when a Pokemon is legit, but not legal. There are also times when a Pokemon is legal, technically, but the information is wrong, or slightly off, making it non legit. If the celebi is generated in the game, the information is correct, and it is legit. That doesn't exactly mean legal. In both the Jap and US bonus discs, there are 9 possible shiny seeds, despite the shiny check, and GF have chosen to view them as non legal. While it's incredibly hard to get without RNG abuse, it's possible.
>>
>>30727455

EMULATORS DID THIS TO ME. YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS.
>>
>>30727773
Best comment.
>>
>>30727731
Oh, wow, you are that stupid. Ouch, your lack of intelligence hurts. You realize that A, no one is gonna ask for redemption proof on an event that has none, and B, your version of legitimacy is entirely subjective, as your version of legitimacy has to do with how the player obtained the Pokemon, and nothing to do with the coding. That kind of narrowminded thinking is what's killing these games.
>>
>>30727663
Hurry man.
>>
>>30727850
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW THREAD. I NEED TO EDIT IT AND SHIT.
>>
>>30727773
poor onion fairy
>>
>>30727827
Let me guess, you're one of those braindead morons that thinks it's okay to bring genned Pokémon to a competition because no one can tell it's not real, right?
>>
>>30728034
go back to biking and don't forget to hold down B
>>
File: 1465840186154.jpg (61KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1465840186154.jpg
61KB, 498x498px
>>30727343
>tfw I got an event celebi back in the Gen III days
>duplicated it 200+ times in Emerald and traded it for fucking everything in gen IV/V
These faggots will do anything for a shitty green onion.
>>
>>30727762
> If the celebi is generated in the game, the information is correct, and it is legit.
It is generated in an emulated version of the game. Most people would say that disqualifies it as legit.
>Whether the software running the emulates game is official or not is irrelevant to the legitimacy of ANY of the Pokemon obtained through it.
This is false. Sure, your unsuspecting trade victim might not know the Pokémon was obtained through unofficial softward/hardware and is thus not legit, but that is still objectively the case here. Not legit is not legit, period.
>I emulates Fire Red, and pal parked all my mons over the HG on a flashcard, then to a hard copy of Platinum through trade, to B2, and through bank to OR.
All the Pokémon from the flashcard are not legit. Your point???
> If the celebi is generated in the game, the information is correct, and it is legit. That doesn't exactly mean legal. In both the Jap and US bonus discs, there are 9 possible shiny seeds, despite the shiny check, and GF have chosen to view them as non legal.
If gamefreak fucked up and doesn't recognize their own legitimately obtainable Pokémon as legal, that still doesn't make a hacked version legit. Your whole tangent is unrelated to the issue at hand.

>>30727827
>no one is gonna ask for redemption proof on an event that has none
You would be surprised, but in this case a simple photo of all the hardware used plus the Japanese Colosseum+Bonus disc and 3rd gen game would suffice. A photo of the actual moment of redemption and transfer stages would possibly be required as well to allay any doubts.
>your version of legitimacy is entirely subjective, as your version of legitimacy has to do with how the player obtained the Pokemon, and nothing to do with the coding.
Legit is shorthand for "legitimate". My definition, which is shared by most of the community, is actually entirely objective and leaves no room for interpretation. What the pokémon obtained entirely by official means? Legit
>>
>>30728041
>biking
>in SM
Holy shit you don't even play the games, you just generate a full team in PkHex and bring it to Worlds. That's pathetic.
By the way, I'm not a breedfag. I'm just smart enough not to enter official competitions with genned Pokémon. If I want muh perfect battle ready Pokémon I'll play Showdown.
>>
>>30728072
>h-haha he made a grave mistake! he called riding biking! time to SHOW him
>>
>>30727561
It's 100% legal, not legit.
>>
>>30728068
I got a lot of milage out of my MATTLE Ho-Oh in early gen 4 before it reverted to box legend status with HGSS. Cloned hundreds of them on my little brother's Emerald and traded them up. My little bro was royally pissed off I used up like half his PC Boxes though. Good times.
>>
>>30728137
>completely abandons argument entirely
>haha you have no argument you're just pointing out an error
>>
I bought a japanese Game Cube and Collosseum just to get this legit to complete my dex on sapphire
>>
>>30727392
>>30727613
>>30727755
>Emulating isn't legit

>even tho gamefreak and nintendo have literally released R/B/Y in the e-shop to be emulated by the 3ds
>gamefreak are not legit

I want underage cancer faggots to leave. Do you even know what emulation is?
>>
>>30728821
Official and unofficial emulation are two very different things. A legit Pokémon is obtained through legitimate means, end of definition, full stop. An unofficial (ie. not approved by gamefreak) release of one of their games can only output non-legit Pokémon, even if they are 100% legal to use and indistinguishable from a legit Pokémon without proof. Legit stands for "legitimate". It really is that simple. I don't get why you can't wrap your head around this.
>>
File: 1458160074585.gif (686KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
1458160074585.gif
686KB, 492x280px
>>30727773
ayy
>>
>>30728911
>Official and unofficial emulation are two very different things

No its not. The only difference is that one is making nintendo money and the other isnt. This is as retarded as saying "IF YOU PIRATE THE GAME YOU ARENT PLAYING THE REAL GAME"

Kill yourself for being so retarded
>>
>>30728911
autism
>>
>>30727343
wtf i love onions now
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.