[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good team for the Battle Royal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pheromosa_by_sylvaur-daqf6ga.png (694KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
pheromosa_by_sylvaur-daqf6ga.png
694KB, 894x894px
What's a good team for the Battle Royal?
>>
3 exploding golems
>>
I've figured out a few patterns. They tend to go after whatever they're Super Effective against and whatever has the least amount of defenses. Also go after the faster pokemon if you can, as they're more likely to get a KO from the slower pokemon, obviously.
>>
>>30727114
minior, toxapex and mimikyu, or swap the middle one for pheormosa if you want to finish more than one battle per hour
>>
>>30727116
Ahmed pls go
>>
Cleared normal-master with Celesteela/Kartana/Tapu Lele after EV training them. Same team helped me beat Red in the battle tree and reach battle 10 in super singles before we lost to Colress's Megagross
>>
>>30727116
but you can't use the same mon
is this a joke pls
>>
>>30727116
top kek
>>
>>30727665
>per hour

The match ends after like 8 turns
>>
Shiinotic with spotlight and protect
>>
Get 3 different mons with self destruct, make are they don't have sturdy, and just blow yourself up. That way you can lose in just 3 turns instead of slowly losing over the course of 10+ turns because the AI cheats.

Also, this strategy is great for the earlygame. You get 1bp for every loss and you can use low level mons, giving you early access to EV-enhancing items.
>>
your favorites xDDDDDD
>>
>>30727114
Here's what I used:
>Shittily raised Alolan Muk@Black Sludge, Protect/Minimize/Knock Off/Gunk Shot
>Filler
>Filler
EQ is nerfed hard in Battle Royal, so you really only have to worry about boosted hits and literal nukes OHKOing you.
>>
>>30728858
shit I read battle tree.
>>
>>30729016
>EQ is nerfed hard in Battle Royal
how so?
>>
>>30729113
it hits three targets, so it does one third of the damage to each I suppose
>>
>>30729113
Spread moves deal way less damage, seemingly even less than they do in Double battles.
>>
>opponent and i have the exact same number of pokemon and KO's
>he somehow wins and i lose
tell me this shit isn't rigged
>>
>>30729113
All spread moves have half base power. My guzzlord's Snarl does jack shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.