[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are Poketubers who still think Necrozma is a UB >Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1479979470520.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1479979470520.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>There are Poketubers who still think Necrozma is a UB

>Even though it appears after you've finished the UB mission and several ingame characters tell you you've already caught them all

>Even though it doesn't have the UB music

>Even though it doesn't have that giant unmissable particle effect the UB's have

>Even though it doesn't have Beast boost and has its own signature move

No wonder Gamefreak is dumbing these games down, Jesus christ
>>
(You)
>>
>>30724363
Wow, nice meaningful comment xdddddd
>>
File: 1479578671877.png (556KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
1479578671877.png
556KB, 770x562px
>>30724346
Not to mention Necrozma wasn't included in the latest official artwork of all the Ultra Beasts. People who still think this way just aren't up to date with the news it seems.
>>
>>30724363
I don't know if you're implying this is bait or what, but this is 100% truth.
>>
I guess the boxart legendaries aren't UBs either
>>
>>30724843
but anon, this IS bait
necrozma is a UB, along with the cosmog line, assuming all mons from Ultra Space are counted as UBs
>>
>>30724865
this. if OP actually played the game instead of watching "le poketubers xd" they would know.
>>
...This is bait but I'll bite

All UB including cosmon and it's evos and necromzma have this weird metalic sound in their cries. All the UB and cosmog and it's evos and necrozma base stats are all prime numbers
>>
>>30724879
I think what OP means is that they always group Necrozma with the rest of the UBs with Beast Boost instead of acknowledging it as the 3rd legendary.
>>
>>30724896
read literally the first line in the OP anon. they don't mean that.
>>
>>30724896
Exactly what I meant. Thank you sensible anon. I've seen retards using Beast balls on it and wondering why its so hard to catch.
>>
>>30724346
Necrozma is an old UB, it even has prime numbers as its stats like the other UBs and the Nebby line.
But I'm out of the thread, I know how these discussions develop, you can't talk with headcanonfags.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.