[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is a good pokemon to grind the elite four with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
what is a good pokemon to grind the elite four with?
>>
A Silvally that you reconfigure to be the strong type between matches
>>
>>30723453
Literally anything, the E4 is shit.
>>
>>30723453
A Lunala to destroy those annoying Sturdy shitters.
>>
Does anybody know what happens if you loose a title defence match? Does the challenger take your throne or do you white out like a bitch?
>>
>>30723468
That's a good idea. Fighting for Olivia, Psychic for Hala, Dark for Acerola, Rock for Kahili, Dragon for champion defense?
>>
>>30727244
eletric for khaili
Dark for acerola
Psychic for hala
grass for Olivia
>>
>>30723453
do the Elite Four just have money for you to extort from them whenever you pass by? like do they withdraw from the bank whenever they hear you coming up the steps or something?
>>
>>30723453
I've been soloing it with Xurkitree to evolve stuff, sturdy is annoying though
>>
>>30723453
Scrappy pangoro with Storm Throw.
It wrecks everything but Halas Primeape.
>>
>>30727282
The Elite Four are the shadow government that run "the show" so oblivious plebs like you can keep catching pokemon in there state run pcs and run their sick experiments with them.

They're funded by unnamed sponsors. Whoever they are, they need to be defeated.
>>
Mold breaker pangoro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.