[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOOK AT IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT IT!
>>
Perfection wasn't meant to be seen by mortal eyes, OP.
>>
Existence hurts.
>>
>>30721761
I think they removed it because once we move to switch we aren't going to have two screens anymore. So we better get accostumed to plaza like features.
>>
>>30721867
Or you could just click a button and this would be on the screen...
>>
>>30721867
Just have it on the top screen then?
>>
The only thing that mattered were the quick access menu buttons on the bottom
>>
>there are hardened smfags who will defend the cut of this
>>
>all the sudden retroactive love of this annoying feature
>>
>>30724181
I didn't like PSS at the time (shit takes years to connect to, what a hassle) but it sure as hell beats spamming A through menus just to trade.
SM's menu is bare bones as fuck, it really feels like i'm back in gen III. Might as well have put the link trades back in the Pokemon centers as well, because it's just as tedious.
>>
>>30722082
>>30723321
Also since the 3DS is straining to run the game as it is, it would be unable to function trying to run the game and maintain an internet connection while passively checking for updates.
That's why it takes forever to load in trainers in the plaza
>>
>>30721867
> move to switch

Starfags everyone!
Game Freak isn't making a Pokemon game on consoles retards. THEY NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!
>>
File: 1477445634047.jpg (46KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
1477445634047.jpg
46KB, 400x356px
>>30724270
>multiple links that Switch game is confirmed
>hurf durp consoles never
>>
>>30724270
Do you think they're just going to make games on the 3DS forever, retard?
>>
Why? I spent most of XY with amie on the bottom screen because having a list of random people seemed useless. Only good thing was the ability to go directly to the menu items, rather than having to hit a button first.
As far as wireless stuff is concerned, s/m's method is at least easier to navigate and doesn't take 20 years to connect to.
>>
>>30722082
So in other words, the Festival Plaza.
>>
>>30724270
stars is nothing but just a meme rumor right now, but switch is more of a successor to 3ds than it is to wii u
no-one really says it because wii u was a relative failure while 3ds wiped the floor with vita and managed to live through the onslaught of mobile phone gaming
switch, as a sole nintendo platform of the next generation that will be in circulation, is more than likely to receive a mainline pokemon game
>>
>>30725237
People who bought the Wii U only get more out if the Switch than people who bought the 3DS only. Wii U owners get an on the go console.

3DS owners just gets a console that costs twice as much as what they usually buy
>>
>>30725315
>People who bought the Wii U only get more out if the Switch than people who bought the 3DS only.
That's a good joke m8. Most of Switch's library will be Wii U ports for the first couple of years. Wii U owners literally paid $300 to beta test the Switch. The Wii U and its game library are an absolute joke.
>>
File: 1436432226795.jpg (2MB, 1797x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1436432226795.jpg
2MB, 1797x2100px
>>30725344
>tfw you bought a Wii U
I'll never trust /v/ again. At least Vitafags and the PS4 get weeb games.
I'll be honest and say that I've only owned a gameboy/DS/3DS for Pokemon games
>>
>>30724234
>tfw I still subconsciously think "okay need to get to a pokemon center" when a friend asks for a trade

Old games hit me over the head with it so much for everything including stuff like colosseum trading and Pokemon Box that I still can't break free even after C Gear, PSS, and now Festival Plaza.
>>
>>30725344
Either way, a huge chunk of the 3DS only crowd isn't prepared to pay twice as much for their console and twice as much for the games for it, so I still see this appealing largely to console people. The Wii U ports are to bring in the PS4 and Xbone people who don't wanna buy a Wii U
>>
>>30725315
correct me if i'm wrong, but switch is shaping up to be a gaming tablet with input that doesn't suck dog ass and a machine that is relatively underpowered or comparable to base ps4/xbone while the docking station serves only as a convenient way to play it on the tv
taking all of these into account, you really do get something that is closer to a 3ds on steroids rather than a fleshed out stationary console
but the main point is, considering all of that, saying that "game freak will never make a pokemon game on switch EVER!!" this early is just outright dumb
>>
File: 1480558640187.jpg (202KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480558640187.jpg
202KB, 674x1024px
>>30725376
I bought a Wii U for Bayonetta 2, and it was the only game I liked. Such a terrible system.
>>
>>30725430
The Switch is much more comparable to a home console than just a 3DS on steroids.

I'm not the guy who said there would be no pokemon game. Its too early for me to say either way. I expect the 3DS to last another year at least though.
>>
>>30725432
>I bought a Wii U for Bayonetta 2

you have fucking awful taste in the first place. the system may be bad but you were retarded
>>
File: 8712899.jpg (58KB, 1202x685px) Image search: [Google]
8712899.jpg
58KB, 1202x685px
>>30725483
fite me faggot
>>
>>30725483
eat shit tbqh famjam
>>
>>30725483
t. salty sonyfag
>>
File: 1443838195986.png (139KB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
1443838195986.png
139KB, 380x302px
>>30725432
I bought a Wii U for Monster Hunter because swimming on the 3DS gave me headaches and then they never put any other MH game on this brick.
T-thanks, I don't know what I expected.
>>
>trading is now a hassle
>no o-powers for quick money, hatching, etc
>destiny knot is a hassle to get
>horde battles are gone for easy EV training (understandable since the game runs like an abortion)
>only way to increase IVs is by getting to level 100
>getting to 100 is a hassle
>no o-power for easy experience to get to 100

so many things they could have included.
>>
>>30725376
This gen sucks in general. 3DS is the only thing that hasn't been left behind for me.
>>
>>30725237
>but switch is more of a successor to 3ds than it is to wii u
How? It's not a handheld. It's a portable living room console.
>>
>>30724234
>it would be unable to function trying to run the game and maintain an internet connection while passively checking for updates.
You do realise you can turn the PSS on and off right?
>>
>>30725562
>because swimming on the 3DS gave me headaches
Swimming on 3 in general was a pain.

Also
>not going by the five game rule
>>
>>30730148
Like that's the only problem with that sentence.
>>
>>30725376
>I'll be honest and say that I've only owned a gameboy/DS/3DS for Pokemon games
Is that supposed to be bad? I played some yugioh games on the colour and advance SP more than a decade ago but other than that I generally buy Nintendo handhelds solely for pokemon.
>>
>>30730590
>If you didn't grow up playing Mario/Zelda/etc you had no childhood
Basically the opinion of most of the internet, especially /v/.
I've had my 3DS for who knows how long now and the only games that I own Pokemon games and Rune Factory 4. I dunno, I grew up on my PC so nothing "Nintendo" ever appealed to me.
>>
>>30730758
>especially /v/
Oh damn, if the collection of 15 years olds and basement dwellers with the maturity of a 15 year old think that, what will I do?!

The only games after the original DS was launched that I have bought and played for it or the 3ds have been the pokemon games.

>I grew up on my PC so nothing "Nintendo" ever appealed to me.
Same besides pokemon, my childhood games were either RTS or old school RPGs.
>>
>>30730846
>The only games after the original DS was launched that I have bought and played for it or the 3ds have been the pokemon games.
You've missed out on a hell of lot of good games.
>>
I'm more mad they removed the dexnav. Fuck it, it doesn't even need to have the gameplay mechanics but at least tell me if I caught all the Pokemon in an area
>>
>>30730925
SM pretty much removed all of the good done in the two previous gens.
>>
>>30724203
I wouldn't mind menus if they DIDN'T TAKE SO FUCKING LONG TO LOAD HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE I'M PLAYING DIAMOND AND PEARL
>>
>>30730875
Obviously. There are millions of games out there. It'd be strange if I didn't miss out on any good ones.

>>30730925
I agree. Bring back the dexnav or just name it something else and paint it a different colour. As long as the function is there. But I think it will be back in some fashion later this gen. These are still the first versions so GF is jewing us out of a lot of features.
>>
>>30730979
They are preparing you for the remakes
>>
>>30721761
For all the shit that gets thrown on XY, the extra features were good.
>>
File: 1480920543899.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1480920543899.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>30725606
>no o-power for easy experience to get to 100

Yeah seriously, I just beat the game and it looks like the only way to grind to 100 is by beating the E4? Is there any faster way this gen?
>>
>>30725376
>vita
>games
nope.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.