[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, Game Freak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: why.png (5KB, 203x102px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
5KB, 203x102px
Why, Game Freak?
>>
>>30720160

compoundeyes butterfree, Thief, its really not that bad
>>
>>30720184
I was at it for hours. Then I put a corsola on GTS and got a Weavile.
>>
just do SOS battles and use Steal until you get one
>>
I got it on my first try on the first Jangmo-o by accident. Try harder Anon.
>>
>>30720160
>compound eyes butterfree
>exeggutor with frisk + thief

Butterfree can even be fainted
>>
>>30720463
I am trying my hardest to redo my first Jangmo-o encounter but it is not working.
>>
>>30720160
This whole item was just a bunch of incredibly lucky events that occurred in quick succession, and I'm now realizing how unlikely they were
Picture this, will you
I just got to the top of Vast Poni Canyon and started to look for both Murkrow and Jangmo-o both for my team, I find a Murkrow within 3 minutes, and then my first Jangmo-o 3 or 4 minutes later, but the fucker had bulletproof so I had to get another one.
Immediately after find a second Jangmo-o with Soundproof, and guess what? Motherfucker had a Razor Claw.
It wasn't until days later that i found out how fucking difficult that item is to get.
And yet I still can't get any shiny Pokemon
>>
>>30720587
This. Faint the Compound Eyes mon and put it in party slot #1. Take your Frisk Thief Mon, make sure they have no item, and get to work. Not too hard
>>
Kommo-o is a 50% hold rate, dude. Get to SOSing.

From what I've heard fainted-first slot Compoundeyes doesn't work during a chain, only the initial encounter, but with a 50% it shouldn't take long to find.
>>
>>30720722
Jangmo-o is kind of a pain to SOS. It keeps using Work-Up until it is actually a threat.
>>
>>30720760
Haze/Taunt/Imprison/SubRecovery
>>
That'll teach you to want to use faggot weasel Pokemon
>>
>>30720760
Doesn't it only know dragon claw? Use a fairy-type.
>>
>>30720815
Pokedex nigga
>>
>>30720789
>>30720824
Then I'd have to train up a hazer/ribombee just for this. I mean it's still doable, but man it is a huge pain just to complete the pokedex.
>>
>>30720926
Just grab a wild Golbat/Vulpix and give it a few levels, it shouldn't take much. Or just compoundeyes/thief and absentmindedly search while watching something.
>>
>>30720160
Butterfree with compound eyes and an exxegutore with thief. That's what I did and I've gotten 3 of em so far. Had to go back and get more because i didn't breed icicle crash into my early sneasals.
>>
>>30720587
>Butterfree can even be fainted
Is that true in this generation, too? Someone in another thread said a fainted Abra with Synchronize doesn't work anymore
>>
>>30721270
It doesn't work while SOS chaining. It still works on the initial encounter, but after that the fainted pokemon is shifted to the back of your party, so it does jack shit for joining pokemon.
>>
>>30720926
>train up a hazer
>catch golbat
literally what
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.