[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now these are some of the coolest Megas I ever seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oi22fnRUFc1vcjcd1o1_540.png (294KB, 472x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi22fnRUFc1vcjcd1o1_540.png
294KB, 472x810px
Now these are some of the coolest Megas I ever seen.
>>
>>30720017
Lickilicky, Corsola, and Dunsparce are the only non edgy fucks.
>>
>Shedinja
>Swallot
>Luvdisc
What the fucking fuck anon
>>
>>30720017
I like the approach Shedinja and Swalot are taking but Shedinja's ghost friend looks too much like Sableye and the centipede seems so out of left field.
>>
http://www.bogleech.com/pokemon/pmegas.html
>>
>>30720017
That Swallot is what happens when you eat a baby Wimpod cuisine, but forget to chew.
>>
>>30720130
what even is bogleech
>>
>>30720130
>>30720017

Gee I wonder who's behind these posts.
>>
>>30720110
no idea whats goin on with Luvdisc and Shedninja speaks for itself but Swalot looks like its probably based on a certain parasite that eats and then replaces the tongue of certain fish
>>
>>30720239
but Swalot isn't a fish
>>
File: I've seen some markers.png (638KB, 924x1516px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some markers.png
638KB, 924x1516px
>Swallot
Jesus...
>>
>>30720239
Maybe it's based on how japanese myths associate centipedes with the concept of filth.
>>
>>30720231
A bogleech fan.
>>
>>30720017
>>30720130
I was wondering why a lot of these were
>just gets spookier
>>
>>30720017
That thing is Swalot looks like Golisopod fused with Scolipede.
>>
>>30720017
Literally only the Shedinja one isn't disgusting or boring.
>>
>>30720017
For those wondering about the concepts behind these megas...

Lickilicky: Bogleech likes Lickilicky but wants the tongue to be more emphasised, a sort of 'tongue-mummy' or cocoon that even uses the tongue to move like a snake. Proposed ability was to turn all normal type moves into draining moves.

Dunsparce: Its tremendous size is a reference to its inspiration, the Tsuchinoko, the fat snakes who grow to immense sizes. The wings are just there to be silly, Mega-Ampharos style.

Corsola: Water/Psychic, a reference to brain-coral and designed as a defender pokemon that protects Corsola from Mareanie/Toxapex. It's psychic because brain-coral and also because it's super-effective against poison.
Suggested ability was something that reversed enemy healing moves while Mega-Corsola was in play. This is to better help break open its stall-heavy natural foe.

Shedinja: Easy design, just the ghost possessing it spilling out of the hole in its back like 'a djinni from its bottle'.

Swalot: Inspiration for this one comes from an episode in the anime where one trainer hid a Pinsir inside his Swalot so it could regurgitate it up as a surprise attack. So what about what else that might live inside a Swalot? The idea is that that tongue-centipede is a normally inoffensive and tiny gut-parasite that is stimulated by Mega-Evolution into a grotesquely huge monster. The design for the tongue-parasite was taken from parasites who replace fish tongues with themselves.
Mega-Swalot looks normal except when opening its mouth to attack. Poison/Bug.

Luvdisc: Luvdisc is really fucking pissed off that people keep beating it up for Heart Scales and that it never got an evolution. It's Water/Dark and out for revenge with a design supposed to emulate a broken heart.
Proposed ability was called 'Jealousy' and boosted offensive moves for every evolutionary stage the target had been through.
>>
>>30720017
The first three (and shedinja conceptually) are pretty cool in my book.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.