[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember a few years ago a fellow /vp/oreon ended up in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1197.png (307KB, 997x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.png
307KB, 997x739px
I remember a few years ago a fellow /vp/oreon ended up in the hospital and wanted someone to take care of his Froslass during his stay. Anyone remember how the story played or have screencaps? Also any other /vp/ stories would be nice to hear about.
I'm sorry I don't have any images to start the momentum of the thread. Today has been terrible and I just want storytime with /vp/.
>>
>>30718504
Literally what
>>
Hey /vp/, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.
So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, /vp/.
>>
File: banzai squidguy.png (2MB, 1568x6378px) Image search: [Google]
banzai squidguy.png
2MB, 1568x6378px
Not what you're looking for, but there's this.
>>
>>30718504

I remember the guy who was babysitting would post updates about battles and daily venturing, but I don't know the ultimate outcome. Bumping for interest.
>>
>>30718862
This is a great read man, thanks.
>>
>>30718698
This guy was really sentimental with an in game Froslass. He would treat it like a real pokemon and take it on walks (HG/SS era) and battle with it. He was hospitalized for reasons I forgot unfortunely, and he made a thread asking for a /vp/oreon to wall the Froslass and battle with her. He knew it was silly, but itbwould make him feel better. The person he trusted didn't release the froslass, as far as I know, and made a thread about what he was doing with the Froslass on the given day.
>>30719118
Glad to see other people remember this. Its also nice to see an "oldfag" after the flood of new members from all the givaways.
>>
>>30718733
Nice pasta
>>
File: absolstory.jpg (101KB, 800x840px) Image search: [Google]
absolstory.jpg
101KB, 800x840px
Obligatory angel wings story. Personally, I really liked this one. The Froslass one was really cute too, I wasn't here for the outcome though.
>>
Does anyone have the anons nicknaming a Tyrantrum Radical Rex thread screencap?
>>
File: IMG_1446.png (7KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.png
7KB, 238x212px
I hope the anon didn't release the Froslass, that would break my heart.
>>
Lets add to the horror stories, shall we?

>Be me, November 18th 2016
>It's friday but happen to have day off work and class since I only have math on friday and we had no class because it was a test in the computerized testing center day, and I already took the test the day before
>Decide I'll enjoy my day off on the release of SM and pick up the game when the store opens to have all day to play
>Store opens at 10, decide to leave a little early and grab some breakfast
>Finish eating and get to the mall at 9:35, no point waiting in the car might as well wait at the store if there's a line
>Naively think that anyone waiting outside a mall Gamestop on a Friday at 10am is like me and just happens to have the day free from real world obligations
>Get there and there's a short line, from front to back it consisted of:
-A very fat guy in cargo shorts, sandals, a bowlers shirt with a pikachu shirt under it, and a black striped fedora
-a really lanky guy who just had an aura of weirdness about him, but nothing overtly spergy
-a disgustingly proportioned mid 30's overweight woman with near face blocking acne, ripped jeans, and a pokemon hat
-and finally a mid 50's woman with her son back from military leave (very vocal about his status), both there with an obtusely chubby manchild clearly in his early 20's chatting his disinterested brothers ear off about the new features of SM
>holy shit I can't do that, but I don't want to be stuck behind spergs forever as they inevitably try to chat to the cashiers who don't give a shit about the games
>end up 3rd in the line cause the fedora guy and lanky guy apparently lost the energy to stand, now behind the fat mid 30's woman who's behind the manchilds family
>The SECOND the store opens the fat mid 30's woman pushes her way past the family and rushes to the counter
>says she has a preorder for both games and the guide
>cashier gives both games but apologizes as guide releases next day

cont. 1/2
>>
>>30720361

cont 2/2
>she says it's okay, but then immediately begins to talk about the stuff shes excited about in the game and how she might enjoy not having the guide
>literally brings up different things to tell the cashier shes excited about for 11 FUCKING MINUTES, not moving from her spot with her gut glued ot the counter as she talks
>This entire time there's a second register and a second cashier, but she literally spent the whole time browsing her phone and moving the items on one shelf by centimeters back and forth, apparently doing her best to not deal with any of this
>shes still at it
>fat woman finally runs out of steam and leaves
>military family next, woman is actually buying her non working manchild the game
>brother pipes up and asks if they have military discount
>they do
>50 year old woman spend 7 minutes herself talking about how great it is gamestop gives it and lists and bashes all the stores that don't
>other cashier has disappeared into back room after lanky guy asked for her service
>finally they leave and I'm next, right as the other cashier finally opens her register
>I try to be as painless as possible, give her my pre order phone number, pay, and leave
>shes so fucking done she gives me the poster, which your only supposed to get for preordering both game when I only got moon
>get in car and just feel upset whole way home I did that

Lesson learned, I will take the future games however late now to avoid spergs like that
>>
>>30720361
sorry, that lines from back to front
>>
>>30720361
Goose Creek, SC, Gamestop in that ghetto as shit mall?
>>
>>30720361
I think that's just what a lot of pokemon fans are, I saw a pretty similar line at the midnight release. The people in line looked like cockroaches who were forced into the light and couldnt wait to go back into the dark. I don't really lookd down on them, but the analogy felt fitting.
>>
>>30720693
Nope, Illinois
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.