[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone think stars will be a remake of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Following animations
>Ash pikachu
>All the Kanto stuff people already talk about
>>
Ash and pikachu are the stars of the show, after all
>>
>>30717679
Don't forget
>Snorlaxium Z
It's unobtainable in-game, just like Blazikenite was in XY.
>Mewnium Z

We're getting a Yellow remake, folks!
>>
>>30717794
Um Snorlaxium Z is available in Game
>>
>>30717823
Where? As far as I know, Blazikinite was event only for XY. Similar to the Munchlax event Snorlium for SM.
>>
>>30717823
What >>30717794 meant was that it's an event only item.
>>
>>30717903
>>30717883

That's a weird thing to use as a point. It would be better to use the Pikashunium Z
>>
>>30718230
He was drawing a connection to how they introduced Blazikenite in XY as an event only item, and later made it an in-game item in ORAS. And obviously if they were to re-remake the Kanto games it wouldn't be too hard to believe that Snorlium Z would get the same treatment. So no, it wasn't a weird thing to use as a point. Sorry.
>>
>>30717679
God I hope not.
>>
>>30717679
No, it's obviously the third version of Sun/Moom. The remake of Yellow would be called something iike Lighting Yellow.
>>
>gen 1 got
>a sequel
>a remake
>a remake of the sequel
>a vc release
kanto gets too much love
>>
it wont be stars but I wouldnt mind another kanto game at all

given how red and blue/green are now established characters that means theyd actually have to make a new game out of the kanto region than copypaste rbgy and take in account changes in the region
>>
>>30718526

maybe they are ditching first version remakes and going straight for remakes of remakes,so we could get Super Pikachu Edition and Ultra Platinum
>>
It'll be Pokemon Star Yellow, a remake of Fire Red/Leaf Green with Pokemon Yellow content and Sevii Islands replaced with Alola
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.