[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male on left, females on right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: b22[1].png (1MB, 980x3178px) Image search: [Google]
b22[1].png
1MB, 980x3178px
>The Alola forms for Rattata and Raticate don't have gender differences even though the originals do

>Pokemon that had gender differences lose them when they Mega Evolve

Why?
>>
oversight?
laziness?

pick one
>>
>>30713817
Why not?
>>
>>30713817
They decided not to. Simple.
>>
>>30713817
what was the point of using an angle of quagsire that doesn't even show the differing back ridge?
>>
>>30713817
Because they're lazy. That's the only reason
>>
>>30713887
You are gay.
>>
Most Gen 4 gender differences were shit anyway.
>>
>>30713817
>Female Roserades have longer capes
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>30714280
They need to cover their butt.
>>
>>30714329
Damn female ones must be THICC af if their male counterparts don't need to have their capes be as long.
>>
>>30713817
It's pretty obvious when it happens.

Gen 5 is the point where they decide that the subtle gender differences are kind of a waste of time for them considering they are hard to notice and barely change the appearance of most mons.

So they switched to the idea of putting less gender differences in the games in favor of making more obvious ones. I kinda miss the little subtle things but I can see why they dropped the idea.

>Pokemon that had gender differences lose them when they Mega Evolve
Really? I believe Gyarados keeps the whisker color differences, but no clue about mons like Abomasnow or Venusaur
>>
Most of the Gen IV gender differences are a waste of ROM space and programming time, it was a half-assed attempt at mimicking real life sexual dimorphism, but to properly do so they should've gone with differences in the body shapes and proportions, not just an extra spot or a longer hair. Scyther and Scizor are the only ones that do it right. At least they were self aware enough to mock the very concept with Wobbuffet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.