[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Lillie return in future games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lillie.png (1MB, 883x1161px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.png
1MB, 883x1161px
Part of me wants it, but at the same time, she will be meeting with future protagonists, not the one she bonded with in SM.
>>
My in game character fell in love with her.

But in the end she broke his heart and went on her journey.
>>
>she will be meeting with future protagonists, not the one she bonded with in SM.

This actually makes me sad.
>>
>>30711565
>his
Lillie is for chicken-chan only!
>>
>>30711474
Yes, she is the new Cynthia ready for milking
>>
>>30711945
>Lillie gets milked
..G-go on.
>>
>>30711565
If you truly loved her, you'd understand
>>
>>30712142
No, Lillie isn't for anything like that
>>
>>30711474
Hopefully not. She was forced enough in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30711474
She's definitely gonna return at least once

How big her role would be depends on what the next game is, if it's a Sun and Moon sequel she's gonna likely have a somewhat relevant role, if it's not a Sun and Moon sequel she'll probably just have a secret battle or something like that

I highly doubt we'll get to see the SM protag and Lillie reunite though, which is a bit lame
>>
>>30711828
You're not the only one. It's probably going to be like N in BW2. He never got to meet the BW1 protagonist again.

T-thanks game freak...
>>
File: 1465352677514.png (357KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1465352677514.png
357KB, 540x780px
>>30713667
>Lillie comes back to Alola only to find out that the SM protagonist went back to Kanto
>>
>>30711474
Don't worry, Stars will fix it :^)
>>
>>30713667
He finally met his soulmate in pokemon generations.
>>
File: 60188945_p4.jpg (1MB, 1600x1133px) Image search: [Google]
60188945_p4.jpg
1MB, 1600x1133px
This is the canon ending and I don't care what anyone official says.
>>
>>30715317
Go away fujoshitter. Go contribute to Japan's population problem elsewhere.
>>
>>30715287
You could say they're star-crossed lovers
>>
>>30715342
How mad would yurishitters and tumblr be if Ohmori did another Shauna confirmation for SM?
>>
if the next game is a third version we might have a conclusio to the history, but if it is a sequel, she will not be meeting MC from SM
>>
>>30715382
pretty sure no one would care, it's just fiction either way
>>
>>30712365
>central story character
>forced
>>
>>30715543
Yeah, just like how nobody cared about Fire Emblem Fates, right?

Oh wait. That thing exploded.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.