[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this be the canon mc team in sm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 20161211_144329.png (264KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_144329.png
264KB, 800x601px
Would this be the canon mc team in sm?
>>
>Starters
>Nebby (which one it is can be random or depend on the version)
>Tapu Koko
>Mimikyu
>>
Random starter
Eevee egg
Both Cosmoem evos (one is Nebby and the other is the Cosmog from the other world)
Guzzlord
Rotom
>>
>>30704032
They always have the regional bird
>>
File: yoshiisdisgust.jpg (28KB, 492x398px) Image search: [Google]
yoshiisdisgust.jpg
28KB, 492x398px
>>30703822
>canon
>>
>>30704143
We are talking about Sun not Ash.
>>
>>30704143
There has been a single instance of a canon protag and they didn't. They had gift Pokemon.
>>
>>30703822
Eat a dick faggot. There's already problems with this team but we only had like one protag with a canon party.
>>30704143
Always? Like how red had a pidgeot.
>>
>>30703822
Four of those were actually mine, swap incineroar and decuideye with Tsareena and Golisopod
>>
>>30703822
Almost my team. Change mimikyu to bewear and kommo-o for s-lycanroc
>>
6 of:
>Starter
>Eeveelution
>Solgaleo
>Lunala
>Silvally
>Porygon
>Tapu
>UB
>Necrozma
>maybe a Rotom form
>>
Toucanon
>>
>>30704373
Really close to what i was going to put as the OP
>>
>>30703822
>primarina
No
>>
>>30704582
Canon mc's always get all 3 starters a regional bird a psudo legendary and a pikachu clone
>>
>Decidueye
>Vaporeon
>Solgaleo
>Porygon-Z
>Silvally (Fire)
>Tapu Koko
>>
Alternatively i was gonna do a team with just the totem pokemon like the mc caught them during the trials.
>>
>>30704613
There has literally only been 1 canon MC and he had no bird or pseudo.
>>
>>30704807
Lol there are literally 7 canon MCs and all of them are male.
>>
>>30704629
>only one starter
Never ever
>>
The pokemon the game give you are :

>The Tapus, but more Tapu Koko
>Nebby
>The Starters
>The UBs
>Porygon
>Aerodacyl
>Type: Null
>An Eeveelution
>Zygarde
>>
>>30703822
starters
koko
snorlax; first gift, also a kanto mon and youre from kanto; main non-starter mon
zygarde: the zygarde quest, and its also implied "canon" would havr you go 10% > 50% > power construct over tjr course of the game since sina and dexio talk about its purpose in alola, which is obviously doing its earth guardian thing and protect the world from UBs
>>
>>30704424
>eeveelution
>in a gen with no new eeveelutions
>>
>>30704860
And only 1 has a canon team.
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (22KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
22KB, 480x542px
>>30704860
>Dawn
>not canon

also
>B2W2
>not canon
>>
>>30703822
>Shiny Incineroar

Why?

It would probably be:

Starters
Eveevolution, probably Espeon/Umbreon because sun moon lmao
Mega Aerodactyl
Porygon-Z
>>
File: Carlos strikes again.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos strikes again.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>30703822
you mean the Tucanon team?
>>
>>30705460
Female MCs are never canon, and Gen 5 is not canon, so yes, he is correct.
>>
Rockruff was somewhat heavily marketed and lycanroc actually reflects the duology of the games. He would definitely have one. Starter, lycanroc, Nebby, I dunno. Going off of gift pokemon for protagonist teams is idiotic after gen 2, because all of the giftmon and forced encounters in gen 3+ are pokemon that get gifted to the player constantly, every generation, or pokemon from older games.
>>
>>30703822
There's only one canon MC team and that's Red and the reason he has all three starters is because you get them in game

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>30703822
Is it specifically shiny Incineroar?
>>
>>30705703
>Gen 5 is not canon, so yes, he is correct.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30705703
>opinion discarded
>>
>>30705771
Red is not the Yellow PC because it's not a default name in any version of Yellow.
>>
>>30706113
Yellow itself can hardly be considered canon
>>
>>30705639
>>30704629
porygon z is already on gladion's team though, so i don't see them doubling up the same pokemon on the MC and rival.
>>
>>30705703
>gen 5 is not canon
Fucking love this meme.
>>
>>30704875
Well, if it's only one starter, I think Decidueye would be it because Hau is the kind of faggot that would have a male Primarina and Incineroar matches Kukui's wrestling interest.
>>
>>30705354
That's a list of all the giftmons and scripted encounters, you dunce. And Eevee got a signature Z-Move, which makes it more Gen 7 related than Porygon, but you didn't complain about that.
>>
>>30703822
>>30704032
why would he have a mimikyu? I know it's popular, but it doesn't fit a protagonist personality.
>>
>>30705639
>>30705797
Used shiny incineroar because i dont really like it's base form's coloring. The shiny just seems like it'd make it more or less the main starter. Of the team.
>>
>>30706324
Kukui uses a female Primarina, which means they put slightly extra thought into the player picking Litten.
>>
>>30706659
Ether mimickyu togemaru or alolan raichu for the mascot pokemon of the team
>>
>>30706736
I think alolan raichu would fit him best
>>
>>30703822
i actually did the checkup on this the canon for sun/moon is:
>Starter
>exeggutor (encoutnered with lillie)
>tapu koko
>Nebby

this gen had next to no canon encounters that were catchable, still you get a solid team if you like red put all 3 starters on the same team.
i never believed doing all the canon teams would help me out in the end
>>
>next to no mention of exeggutor

Let's get real here, he has to have an alolan form pokemon on his team. It's one of the main features of the game. Alolan Exeggutor was the first alolan form revealed. It was also a very popular reveal. Alolan Exeggutor is one of the few mandatory encounters in the game, and is during a small but very important part of the story.

Anyone suggesting he have an Eevee just because you're given one is an idiot. Every protagonist besides Hilbert and Calem has been given an Eevee. Porygon is a very weak pick. Tapu Koko isn't awful, but the story makes more sense if you don't catch it. He wouldn't have an Ultra Beast on his team, and I don't think Zygarde is a good pick either because of how ultimately pointless it was in the game. Not to mention you already have Nebby for sure, and multiple legendary Pokemon is overkill.

Starter
Lycanroc
Nebby
Alolan Exeggutor
Wishiwashi/Salazzle/Lurantis rotating based on starter
pyukumuku
>>
>>30706663
Autism
>>
>>30707756
Fuck you
>>
>>30707679
Why pyukumuku? I went through the whole game without even encountering one.
>>
>>30707847
Just a joke, I can't think of a sixth. I think the triumvirate of totems opposing the starter is good, but want to otherwise avoidable totem Pokemon and other NPCs' signature pokemon. Doesn't leave many options.
>>
>>30708719
Of course this falls apart when I remember that two people each have a different Lycanroc. Kukui's midday isn't really his signature, though.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.