[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw found heart gold with everything for 20$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: YWNk5.png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
YWNk5.png
122KB, 326x386px
>tfw found heart gold with everything for 20$
>>
>tfw still have all my pokemon games
Why do you people need to buy the old games? Are you newfags or what?
>>
>>30700946
It's probably a chinese bootleg, unless it was on craigslist, those people are idiots. Post the picture on the listing.
>>
>>30701000
I sold my soul silver for drugs back in 2014
>>
File: heartgold.png (889KB, 586x606px) Image search: [Google]
heartgold.png
889KB, 586x606px
>>30701024
i hope not
>>
>>30701165
I think it may be real, that case looks shady but I remembered I got a European copy of Electroplankton that looked just like that. You're probably in the clear, anon.
>>
>>30700946
get yourself a Surfing Pikachu from the Pokewalker and send it to S/M, and evolve it into A-Raichu.
>>
I still have my copies of SoulSilver and HeartGold, but they don't like to read a whole lot and my SS has a hole in the side of the cart. Also lost my Pokéwalkers.

I really need to do another run of one of them soon, they were awesome.
>>
>>30701110
Me too
>>
>>30701110
>>30701887
You are fucking trash.
>>
>>30700946
Congrats on picking up one of the best mainline games, OP. What starter are you gonna pick?
>>
>>30701866
Only Pokemon originally from alola can get the alola forms.
>>
File: 1480394812343.gif (2MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1480394812343.gif
2MB, 400x326px
I missed out on HG/SS because I was a retard who thought GSC was good enough instead. I wish I had gotten both.
>>
Congrats, OP. I still have my HG game with everything, I can't imagine selling it.
>>
>>30702078
Definitely pick it up if you haven't, it's got so much continued playability it's ridiculous. Your playtime on that shit will stretch out further than you thought possible.
>>
>>30701000
I couldn't afford it when it came out. Figured I would pick it up in a few years when the price dropped and I had a better job.
>tfw it only got more expensive and difficult to find
>>
I have a copy of SS, I like the game and everything, but I dont see the hype it has now still.

Am i missing something?
>>
>>30701110
>>30701887

Wow i did the same thing and now i want to get my soul silver back. What drugs you sell it for, opiates probably right?
>>
>>30702494
Nah the game is good but it has tons of problems
>>
>>30702494

Only /vp/ overrates it

Everyone else moved on, since it's not that good and it no longer has online
>>
>>30702045
That's not fucking true at all. Any old pokemon evolved in SM turns into their Alola Form counterpart.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.