[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just bought this, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0343.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0343.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
So I just bought this, what am I in for?
>>
It's okay I guess, pretty fun
>>
>>30698609
disappointment
>>
>>30698637
explain!
>>
>>30698609
If you don't catch every waifubait there is, you'll end up disappointed.
>>
I'm enjoying it so far, but it's best to try for yourself.
>>
A pretty good time, given it's the biggest deviation from the formula in years.
>>
A comfy good time
>>
>>30698670
So someone says "it's okay" and you don't bat an eye and ask for more but once that nigga baits for (you)s you decide to care and ask him? (You) dipshit.
>>
>>30698609
Pokémon. You're in for Pokémon.

There is a certain quality to the experience that remains the same, regardless of the game being played.
>>
A pokemon game with feels and a bunch of conveynant features an great new pokemon designs
>>
>>30698609
The first 10 minutes involve a lot of A-button mashing. But after that it's good fun. I'm enjoying it more than XY.

The pokedex is colourful and fun and makes collecting them all fun again.
>>
The best game in the series
>>
File: 1479074417231.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479074417231.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
Prepare for a 2 hour tutorial. After that, waifus galore. Now go back to plebbit.
>>
PEW!
>>
>>30698919
>Prepare for a 2 hour tutorial
Is really that bad?
>>
>>30699054
Yes it is.
>>
>>30699054
No. Just play it for fuck's sake and shut up already.
>>
>>30698609
Lillie is dead
>>
>>30699072
I am not even OP, retard.
No going to play it :^)
>>
The usual.
>>
Best gen
>>
A good Pokemon game...
>>
>>30699698
>this is what /vp/ babys actually think
>>
2nd best Pokemon game
>>
Play it slowly, take your time
Also turn off the Exp Share as soon as you get it and set the Battle Style to Set, not Shift
>>
A difficulty curve that steadily creeps on you, then annihilates you, assuming EXP Share if off. It was a good experience.
>>
>>30699808
>my opinion is fact

Fuck off
>>
>>30698609
Post dick
>>
Boredom.
>>
>>30700135
>my opinion is more fact than yours

Kill yourself.
>>
>>30700069
What's the difference between Set and Shift?
>>
>>30700295
No one said that you autistic cunt. Fuck outta my face.
>>
>>30700303
In normal gameplay, when you faint another trainer's pokémon, Shift tells you "X will send out Y. Will you switch?". Set doesn't ask you anything, the opponent just switches his next pokémon like in online battles.
>>
>>30700303
Set means you play like the npcs and don't have the option to know what pokemon they are sending out next and don't have the choice to have a free switch between KOs.
>>
The best Pokemon games in years. Anyone who says otherwise likes XY and ORAS.
>>
Which rules do you suggest me to play a comfy Pokémon Moon nuzlocke?

(Also, is the 1st encounter rigged?)
>>
Don't listen to shit posters it's fun but Online will be boring for a while until more features and competitions get added. As well as the PokéBank update. Overall I enjoyed the game, its pretty lengthy too.
>>
>>30700318
yet this guy >>30699808 never stated that his opinions were fact. Fuck my face
>>
>>30700382
>>30700385
So in other words it becomes harder? I can dig it
>>
>>30698609
Why are you asking us now? You've already bought the fucking game, just play it.
>>
It's actually a decent challenge and a lot of the new Pokémon are great.
The Island Trial is an interesting split from the Gym system.

But there's no proper National Dex, and the Postgame is kinda bare.
You can get Apricorn Balls, but only one of each.
>>
>>30700318
>being this assmad

Say out of the Internet, kid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.