[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worse feature of SM, this or Battle Royal? I cant decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: finder_160719-770x562.png (525KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
finder_160719-770x562.png
525KB, 770x562px
Whats the worse feature of SM, this or Battle Royal?

I cant decide
>>
Pokefinder was fun,but fuck getting 15 million likes for that stamp in the trainer passport.Battle royal is only bad in single player,the AI cucks you every time,but it's fun in multiplayer,even if the framerate is shit.Battle Tree is THE worst thing in this game,Battle Maison 2.0,even more cucking edition.
>>
>>30694791
The only things wrong with the pokefinder was that there wasn't enough places to use it, getting 1.5m likes is bullshit, and maybe that there's no way to see what pictures other people took.
Battle Royal needs some more rulesets for it. You do your introduction to the battle mode fairly early on in the game, but if you go back to try to do it again, you get fucked over since everything is level 50 and you don't get your level raised. Why not have a level 20 or 30 tier so you can play it after learning how to?
>>
>>30694791
I don't really like the BR. I just use it to farm 5 BP per battle so I'd prefer it to stay
>>
Festival Plaza.
>>
>>30694791
festival plaza is garbage
>>
>>30694791
Rotomdex.
>>
Battle Facilities will always be garbage, Festival Plaza was bad design, while the picture minigame (i can't even remember the name), was just useless.
They killed refresh by having it give in game pokemon the absurd boosts.
>>
>>30697130
>They killed refresh by having it give in game pokemon the absurd boosts.
Amie did that too. So the concept has been garbage from the start.
>>
>>30695070
Doesn't help that the first "Normal" rank already has opponents with hyper competitive sets on strong pokemon.

There is basically no difficulty change from Normal rank to Master rank Battle Royal.
>>
>>30699366
Master Rank trainers use Megas and Heatran and friends.
>>
>>30697130

I loved the power of friendship movements in the main campaign.

Affection is handy for reducing level grinding and making catching legends more tolerable so you can always ignore it.
>>
>>30699468
IIRC I encountered a Mega Pidgeot in Normal Rank.

Didn't see any sub-legends in Masters, because I beat it on first try - ironically the first 2 rounds were much harder for me to finally beat.
>>
>>30694791
>introduce royal early in the game
>have to be level 50
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.