[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Lyellow.jpg (225KB, 1001x884px) Image search: [Google]
Lyellow.jpg
225KB, 1001x884px
Could this happen?
>>
>>30691597
Could? It will.
>>
I hope not.
>>
I hope not, I fucking hate Pikachu, and I'm not even Mimikyu.
>>
>>30691597
Hopefully not, at least not with that atrocious concept. Yellow is a nasty color and Electric is one of the shittiest types.
>>
>>30691597
It will

this gen got you used to companions that fuck off to do their own thing in each city, just like brook and misty in the anime

gen v pokestar studios was prep for team rocket mechas as boss battles
>>
>>30691667
dafuq are you talking about
>>
>>30691736
Replace Lillie and Hau with Misty and Brock.
Replace MC with Ash.
Replace Alola with Kanto.
That's Pokemon Yellow.
They can finally make it more like the anime. They've softened us up to the idea of companions and mech fighting.
>>
File: wurst.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wurst.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>30691667
>>
>>30691792
Where does mech fighting come into it?
>>
>>30691839
Team Rocket uses their machines. They couldn't do that in Yellow.
>>
>>30691633
That's what Mimikyu would say.
>>
File: 97-Hypno.png (62KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
97-Hypno.png
62KB, 286x300px
Totem Pokemon are just pokemon trained by the captains.

Kanto Leaders could now have signature mons that are super strong, like Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Alakazam.

and Armored Mewtwo instead of vanilla Mewtwo for the final fight with Giovanni.
>>
>>30691597
No. It won't.

>>30691633
Shut the fuck up Mimikyu
>>
>Red 2 and Blue 2
>Misty replaces cowtits as an E4.
>Brook now sells shitty herbs for a living.
>trAsh nowhere to be found.
>>
>>30691633
Be glad you're not Mimikyu, then.
That two-bit faggot probably sucks dick faster than light.
>>
>>30692200
>Misty
>E4

Sabrina is the only gym leader that deserves a promotion, She was way harder than Blaine, Giovanni and Koga.
>>
>>30692271
Iris become a Champion, anything can happen now.
>>
More realistic than another RB remake for sure.
>>
>>30692271
You forgot Brigadier General Surge.
>>
>>30692491
if the Pikachu family gets a second ability that makes the HA look like utter shit then I could see him becoming an E4.

but GF hates original Raichu
>>
>>30692666
>Tfw no Pikachu with Mega-Hats.
>>
It's more likely than a current-gen Diamond and Pearl remake
>>
>>30691667
You know Brock only left to "do his own thing" precisely once, right? Because he already KNEW who the Gym Leader of Cerulean City was and didn't want to spoil it for Ash.
>>
>>30692200
Anon, we already had Red 2 and Blue 2. It's called Gen II.

Also a Yellow remake will probably come eventually, but it won't be on 3DS. Switch, maybe. Honestly, this year would've been a good year to release something like that, with the Go craze getting normies interested again and the anniversary.
>>
>>30691597
No because nobody cares about the anime enough. It made sense back in the 90s when the pokemania, in a big way, came from anime but not now
>>
>>30694813
Her sisters were the actual gym leaders at that point in the anime though, Misty didn't officially become the leader until end of Johto.
>>
>>30691597
>Remake gen 1 because lol nostalgia
>Don't include any of FR/LG changes like the Sevii Islands
>Don't include anything new
>It will be eaten up as the best thing to happen to the series

The only way I want to see Kanto again is in Lillie's time, drastically changed with Expanded Sevii Islands and Johto postgame

why can I see this being a posibility
>>
File: nihilegoy.png (280KB, 758x412px) Image search: [Google]
nihilegoy.png
280KB, 758x412px
>3rd version called "Emerald Star"
>we find out Nihilego was also behind the Hoenn Crisis
>and behind Team Rocket too because BILL because FUCK YOU THATS WHY
>and behind Cyrus too because fuck you that's why
>series closed, pokemon limit reached
now stupid goys u gonna play Pokemon Go and nostalgia trip forever by completing tasks for our Kibbutz-based GPS tracking system
>complete espionage missions for the Knesset unkowingly by going to locations at specified times and unwittingly letting the pre-hacked phone record shit for (((them))) for virtual shit-tier healing items and pokeballs
surprised why sometimes your phone battery now seems to more frequently die quickly without a particular reason? that's a sign of you having been their tool. maybe they would install and advertise particular real-life cafes and mcdonald's as well in strategic places, to suddenly make the people police themselves
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (24KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
24KB, 400x407px
>>30695181
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.