[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we allowed to catch them? How are they going to pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Why are we allowed to catch them?

How are they going to pick Kahunas if there are no guardian deities?
>>
Have you not played with Pelago at all, they're free to leave your PC at any time.
>>
You are now the Kahuna of all of Alola.
>>
>>30687067
You're only allowed to catch them once you're the champion, so you have the respect of the islands and are assumed to let them carry out their duty as they need to.
>>
>implying they'll let something as petty as being caught from preventing them from doing their Tapu duties (which is normally nothing)
>>
>>30687067
They're pretty shitty deities, desu. They rarely, if ever, protect anyone from anything. Plus, like that one anon said, they're free to roam away from Pokepelago any time they want if they choose to get off their lazy asses and save someone.
>>
>>30687067
Tapu Koko's introduction makes it clear that it's choosing to risk being captured. The fact that you can capture them is just the Tapus being their usual inscrutable fucking selves.
>>
>>30687089
>Have you not played with Pelago at all
No I'm not letting Mohn touch my pokemon.

They're in their box and there's no way for them to get out.
>>
>>30687136
>capture Koko
>credits show him flying above Hala and Hau's Tauros race after
I guess it really doesn't matter
>>
>>30687067
arceus just clones them probably
>>
Their shinies look like Shadow pokemon
>>
>you accidentally killed tapu fini
>>
>>30687067
>implying the events that happened after becoming the champion ever happened (fully).

Kyurem was never caught in BW
Red never caught the legendaries in FRLG

It's also possible SM won't have any sequels so we won't be able to tell.

While I'm thinking about it, there's rumors going around saying Stars will be the third version. Knowing that GF likes to... the phrase blanked out on me... keep things mysterious(?)

What if they changed their minds through development and made Stars a sequel rather than a third version?
>>
>>30687183

The game assumes you had a full party and sent him to your PC so he just left via Pelago for the celebration.
>>
>>30687067

The protagonist catching legendaries isn't canon, except for Reshiram/Zekrom.
>>
>>30687226
Well either way, the point is that if they really need to do something, they're gonna go and do it.
>>
>>30687217

Beat the E4 again and it will respawn.
>>
>>30687243

And Xernes/Yvetal and Nebby.
>>
>>30687243
Yep catching Nebby definately isn't canon
>>
>>30687268
Xerneas/Yvetal aren't canon until there's a sequel stating they were caught.

Nebby was likely caught, but there's a second Cosmog out there that wasn't canonically caught.
>>
>>30687376

The games makes you do it in order to reach the credits, it happened.
>>
>>30687376
Its a scripted fight. You HAVE to catch it to progress. Therefore, its pretty safe to assume you caught it.
>>
>>30687411
>>30687473
Ah, true.
>>
>>30687211
It really bothers me that shiny Koko and Bulu are out of order
>>
>>30687067
That's the point. Humans are going to replace the Kahunas and the Island trials with Gyms and Gym Leaders.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.