[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hit 1,500,000 yet? What's the fastest way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: p10_03_en.jpg (35KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
p10_03_en.jpg
35KB, 320x240px
Anyone hit 1,500,000 yet?

What's the fastest way?
>>
>>30682384
I hit 1.5 mill yesterday
I grinded Absols for hours on top of Mt Lanakila or whatever
>>
File: 1481404059690.png (321KB, 452x548px) Image search: [Google]
1481404059690.png
321KB, 452x548px
>>30682610
Now I have this fucking image to remind me of what torture I had to go through to get a big "Go fuck yourself and eat a dick" for a reward
>>
I just did lush jungle

most braindead 5-6k shots

there is no super quick method as far as I know, no matter what place you take pictures at you are going to waste so much goddamn time doing it
>>
The fastest way is PKHex.
>>
>>30682680
>PKHex'ing a fucking minigame
stop shitposting threads
>>
>>30682384
Not even trying anymore,I'm sure the reward is shit just like most of this game.
>>
File: reigen.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>30682384
>>30682805
>People being idiots

There IS no reward. I wish people would look this up before blindly marching in to get 1.5 million fucking points.
>>
>>30682805
Yeah, the reward is a "call" option when trying to take pictures of mons. It's useless.
Also, it gets you a stamp.
>>
>>30682883
I only care about the passport stamp
>>
>>30682887
Wow...that's shitty.
>>
>>30682384
Fastest way idk, but Im using Mt Hokulani, the one with beldums, gives 3 to 6k easy per pic and during the day it's only Beldum and metangs.

It's going pretty well, almost at a million, only took 2 hours or so I think.
>>
Did that pond in front of Resolution Cave. At night there's only an Oricorio that has 2 rotations. As it comes down you could get an easy 7500 each time.
>>
>>30682384
In the first city you can take photographs of Pelippers for around 5k points. I used it to get to Level 4. After that i just pkhexed.
>>
>>30682700
Not that guy, but 1.5mil is retarded, unless somebody knows how to rake in 6 digits a shot. The fact that they give you literally nothing outside of your completion point is just a spit in the face.
>>
>>30682384
>Took out Contests, Contest Spectaculars, Super Contest, Pokeathlon, Musicals, Movies, Underground, affordable healthcare Secret Bases, Amie-Minigames, PR videos, etc for this stupid shit

I hope someone was fired for this
>>
>>30682610
Highest record? I got a 50k somewhere and now i can find where it was.
>>
>>30684882
Musicals was shit too, but agree on the rest
>>
Shooting on the mountain. My Lanakila I think? Absol is great but fuck Vanillite. It's always fucking facing away from you and nothing you do will ever make it turn to face you.
>>
>>30685616
Was it Dragonite? When doing that pond I only saw it fucking once out of like 600,000 points and I missed it.
>>
>>30682887
>Huge grind for a shitty reward.

I thought this game was made by japs not Koreans.
>>
>>30682700
>minigame

More like a fucking Megagame. It's the same idiotic overestimation as the hundred million caught pokemon. The Japanese severely overestimate the levels of autism that drive them to achieve these stupid grinding goals in the rest of the world.

Look at the fucking Pandemonium Warden for an example of just how stupidly over the top the Japanese can be when it comes to putting down goddamn numbers. They seem to dance to a tune of PUT AS MANY ZEROS AS YOU CAN!
>>
>>30687579
Japs and kimchiniggers are pretty much the same desu
especially after the mass rapes ~WWII
>>
>>30687694
The 100m shit was fucking stupid, especially since it required Game Link (which not everyone even knows about) and also didn't count hatched eggs. What, did gamefreak expect me to go out and catch hundreds of pokemon I didn't need? I fucking completed the pokedex within a week of the game being out, and I took my sweet time doing so.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.