[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, did anyone else besides me found this guy to be pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kukkui.png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kukkui.png
139KB, 500x500px
So /vp/, did anyone else besides me found this guy to be pretty fucking hard?

i legitimately blacked out 2-3 times before i went to grind and then finally beat him, but even after grinding it wasn't an easy battle.

I literally had no counters to his magnezone or his luchalitten, he wrecked my asshole apart.

I never used the exp share and the first time i attempted it my pokemon were around level 53.

I did like the concept of Kukui secretly being the strongest trainer in the entire region.
>>
>>30682262
I remember being so close to winning against him but his Incineroar destroyed me
he's pretty tough but you would expect it from someone who studied pokemon moves
>>
Took me 3 tries to beat him, also played with the Exp. Share off.
>>
File: pkmn new trainer.jpg (125KB, 733x1111px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn new trainer.jpg
125KB, 733x1111px
>>30682349
I remember being one hit away from killing his incineroar and then him using a full fucking restore, same with magnezone.
His pokemon did too much damage even having resistances and good defense/sp defense, i was legitimately surprised, bravo to gamefreak.
>>
>>30682262
I beat his last Pokemon, Magnezone, with my Inceriroar, my last Pokemon standing. It was one epic battle that's for sure
>>
>>30682262
You just fucking suck.
>>
>>30682262
I still don't get how this guy lost to Lance
His team would be good enough to win against him
>>
>>30682262
I had to Max Revive 2 pokemon just so I could defeat him, not my proudest moment.
>>
>>30682262
Yeah, he was pretty tough for me. It didn't help that half of my team had a weakness to rock.
>>
>>30682820
>lost with an Alolan Ninetails
I guess Lance really is strong as hell lorewise, we just don't see it that way because Red and Gold have MC power.
>>
I think it depends on the starter you choose.

My Kukui had Decidueye, which was rather easy to deal with Bewear and its Baby-Doll Eyes.
>>
I was severely underleveled for this fight, but I autistiacally refused to lose and saved soft reseted every time I blacked out. I also had no more revives left and only five full restores. His Incineroar was bulky as hell and could 2HKO also my entire (I had to fucking use up all my full restores to make him Flare Blitz himself to death), and I had no supereffective moves against his magnezone too. Not to mention he had 3 FUCKING FULL RESTORES. Let's just say it took me a lot of tries.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.