[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Acerola use Mimikyu in battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480465012493.gif (244KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480465012493.gif
244KB, 540x360px
Why doesn't Acerola use Mimikyu in battle?
>>
Why doesn't Kiawe use a Salazzle in battle?
Why doesn't Lana use a Wishiwashi in battle?
Why doesn't Mallow use a Lurantis in battle?
>>
They use in the trial, morons
>>
I'm more mad about her not using Gengar. Their animation just match so well for the two.
>>
>>30682657
Those are all valid qeustions or even criticism.
>>
>>30682195
Is the Mimikyu in the trial the same one that appears in the Aether House afterwards? The timing matches up, and they both speak a little English, but it's normal size and the Totem Mimikyu seemed to head back into the store.
>>
>>30683578

Wait there's a Mimikyu at the Aether house what?
>>
>>30682657
Kiawe uses a Salazzle in the Battle Tree.
>>
>>30682657
>>30683507
They're totem mons, maybe they're not even technically owned by the trainers because they are empowered with that totem power.
>>
>>30682195
Why doesn't she use Mismagius?
>>
>>30683703
> not even technically owned by the trainers
Lana specifically said that she trained those Whishiwashi
>>
>>30683626
Yeah, it says it wants to curse you if you talk to it.
>>
>>30683751
Trained them, didn't necessarily catch and own them. I expect that being a captain with the Tapu's blessing gives a sort of edge with wild Pokemon? That maybe they can sense that, and work with you regardless of whether or not you caught them.
>>
>>30682195
They try to avoid having same pokemon "starred" in important battles. In BW2 they even remove Shauntal's Jellicent just because it is Malon's ace.
>>
>>30682195
the real question
>>
>>30683835
> I expect that being a captain with the Tapu's blessing gives a sort of edge with wild Pokemon
that's just you guessing, while i make assumptions on actual facs in the pokemon world
>>
>>30683751
They all specifically pointed out that they trained their Totems
>>
>>30682195
It's implied that she doesn't even know that Mimikyu exists. I don't think she's aware of her own totem pokemon.
>>
>>30684542
She confirms that you took a picture of the Mimikyu for the trial. Also, if you actually lose to it, she suggests that you use ghost or steel moves to beat it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.