[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE GENIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

REMOVE GENIES
>>
Nigger what just run fucking Pheromosa with Ice Beam
>>
>>30681532
Lando-I is literally the only completely broken one.
>>
T H E R I A N B A N W H E N
H
E
R
I
A
N

B
A
N

W
H
E
N
>>
>>30681532

>Mega Latias is unavailable
>Pokebank

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>30681563
>hey guys I didn't read the justification for banning it and don't understand what countering something means i totally know smogon OU better than its top players do though lol!
>>
>>30681570
it's unknown if mega stones will be able to be transferred
>>
>>30681570
Latias/Latiosite are among the casualties of the great mega holocaust of Alola.
>>
>>30681570
Pokebank OU isn't the current OU, since current OU is based on what is available on cart
>>
>>30681570
Not available yet.
>>
>>30681570
Yes. You can't get the Mega in Gen VII yet because items don't transfer through bank.
>>
>>30681532
I like the genies because of their creative designs. :^)
>>
>>30681563
Sure let me just switch my Pheromosa into Landorus using any attacking move, I'm sure it'll live it just fine.
>>
>>30681645
I know this is a joke but the therian genies are legit good looking though
>>
>>30681532
>a terrifying strike force against any form of stall
Well at least they're being honest now.
>>
>>30681602

Then why do I see mega Venusaur and Charizard wh-

>Their stones are in the battle tree

THE FUCKING MADMEN
>>
>>30681656
Don't forget about totally outspeeding Landorus after a Rock Polish.
>>
>Lando I is banned
>Thundurus I and T dropped to UU
>Torn anus T also dropped to UU
one more to go and we'll finally be genie free
>>
>>30681669
I fucking love their incarnate designs, not even joking.
>>
>>30681696
They're kinda lame desu. Muh angry men. They could've honestly looked better
>>
Thank fuck, my only way of dealing with it was hoping they'd send it as a lead on my Mega Sableye, then knocking their life orb off and then making my Zapdos Heat Wave it to death while trying to survive Sludge Bombs and Psychics.
>>
>in addition of being a terrifying strike force against any form of stall.
Are they joking, isn't it?

Landorus-Therian is stronger, more annoying and more used that Incarnate and THEY FUCKING BAN INCARNATE JUST FOR RUINING STALL?
>>
File: article_post_width_aosd.jpg (41KB, 618x272px) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_aosd.jpg
41KB, 618x272px
>>30681738
I just love how they look like legit genies, something that could've been extracted from an Aladdin movie and still fit on Pokémon universe. Their therian forms are a bit uninspiring and they don't look like genies at all.
>>
>>30681796
They're not supposed to look like genies though. At least not Islam Alladin tier genies.
>>
>>30681682
The only Mega Stones available in SM are for Pokemon in the Alola Dex.

The exception to this are the Kanto Starter Mega Stones, which Red gives to you because muh genwun pandering I guess.
>>
>>30681793
Therian isn't stronger than Incarnate.
Both should be banned but if they haven't banned Therian in gen 5 or 6 they won't ban it ever, we just have to wait until power creep eventually removes it.
>>
File: 1478535631293.jpg (14KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1478535631293.jpg
14KB, 196x178px
>Landorus T and Garchomp still OU

Oh Smogon
>>
File: 1481149393864.png (77KB, 383x126px) Image search: [Google]
1481149393864.png
77KB, 383x126px
>Lando-T still not banned
>>
>>30681793
Landorus-Therian is a physical attacker, prone to burn, doesn't have any boosting moves like Calm Mind but for the physical Attack stat, and is slow. It's a very good Stealth Rock setter that forces some switches and has nice utility but it's not a powerhouse like Landorus-I.
>>
>>30681942
>any boosting moves like Calm Mind but for the physical Attack stat
it gets swords dance
Double Dance Landorus T is fucking scary, specially now with Z-Moves.
>>
>>30681976
well then fuck they should ban the thing
>>
>>30681796
>Actually liking the copy paste unnecessary splots on body cloud riding Muslims
They are all literal eye sores and are LITERALLY the same shit
Yes there are a few mons that look identical or even are the same thing like plusle or minun, but they don't fucking assault the eyes like the Muslims do
IF they didn't have the unnecessary splots on their fucking body making them look gross, it would've been way less of a fucking eye sore, in fact, they show the biggest problem with most of sinnoh's legendaries and most of unova's overall designs, unnecessary patterns that literally ruin the entire design
How the fuck does anyone genuinely like these monstrosities to pokemon and overall character design?
>>
Everyone on here bitching about Therian, when the fuck is Pheramosa getting kicked?
>>
>>30681569
Never hopefully
>>
>>30681886
>>30681888
>both lose to burns
>lose to one of the most common pivots in ou
>also still lose to ice
>have decent but easy to abuse speed tiers
>lacking recovery while having defensive roles
>functional but not perfect kits that secure solid roles in OU, but no higher
meanwhile @ lando i
>speed tier sitting just above the base 100, above most walls up to even the base 100s
>ability making its strong stabs and coverage even stronger
>typing that allows it to offensively switch into earthquake
>utility movepool that can change it from an offense ruiner to an insane stallbreaker in one move
>kit perfectly suited to a wallbreaker

and you still SERIOUSLY think garchomp and lando-t belong on the same level as lando-i? go back to low ladder
>>
>>30681589
"top players" in a fan metagame that's constantly being watered down to suit their needs means nothing desu. i'm sure if you removed all the good athletes from the olympics for bering broken some shitters will be "top" in that too.
>>
>>30682050
Soon I guess. Offensively only Pheromosa, Genesect and Greninja are on the same level of overwhelming as Lando-I and Aegis(Who was also a defensive behemoth) so it will be one of these three. I'm betting on Genesect next.
>>
File: lel face.png (23KB, 104x99px) Image search: [Google]
lel face.png
23KB, 104x99px
>tfw playing only pre-bank

far more fun. also both Lando should get the hammer because-
>40% use
>not overcentralized
choose one
>>
>>30682213
i'm sorry, tell me again how every game is decided solely on who's lando dies first? being incredibly versatile and spammable doesn't make something over centralizing, it's how the metagame is forced to respond to it that does.
>>
File: displeased pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
displeased pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>30681532

>average speed of 101
>>
>>30682359
a single extra point in speed stat is all it takes to outspeed everything base 100
>>
>>30682359
>metagame where the top offensive pokemon either have priority water moves, or speed tiers ranging from 105 to 115 and beyond on average in case of megas
>>
>>30682310
it's literally on every team, how the fuck is it not over centralizing?

It's should get banned same reasons as Aegislash. Aegislash isn't "holy shit unstoppable sweeper" it's just, in your fucking words "incredibly versatile and spammable"

Same reasons as Aegis. remove meanies.
>>
>>30682417
>priority water ype

who? Azumarill or Ash-Greninja? because azumarill isn't OU yet
>>
File: l.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>30682359
>when you realize Sheer Force effectively lets it hold two Life Orbs
Earth Power: The Movie
>>
>>30681696
What do you like about them?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.