[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did smogon unban Genesect but not Darkrai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Why did smogon unban Genesect but not Darkrai?
>>
>>30680304
Dark Void
>>
>>30680304

>Why did Smogon not unban the Pokemon with base 135 Sp. Atk, 125 Speed, and Nasty Plot

Gee, I dunno
>>
Even with the Dark Void nerf, Darkrai is Gengar on steroids.

It's faster, stronger, and has Nasty Plot.
>>
>>30680350
Genesect has higher attacking power with Download, and priority in Extremespeed. Has more coverage because of dual types, has more resistances and less weaknesses than Darkrai.

>>30680343
Thats useless now.
>>
>>30680304
Because it would run roughshod over the whole tier.
>>
>>30680456
And yet Darkrai is still scarier.
>>
>>30680304
who cares
>>
>>30680464
No the truth is, Smogon is retarded.
>>
>>30680534
Nah, the truth is that you're a shitter asking stupid questions.
>>
>>30680494
No it's not. Especially with all the bugs and fairies running around. Pheromosa especially.
>>
>>30680585

Cancermosa is going to get banned.
>>
>>30680569
No the truth is, smogon is retarded and you're too much of a retard to think for yourself.
>>
>>30680596
Well it's not banned yet. And it shouldn't be banned. Mega Sableye should be banned.
>>
File: IMG_3644.jpg (44KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3644.jpg
44KB, 300x313px
>>30680304
Hello
>>
>>30680304
focus miss is shit
unban it and I can destroy its sissypussy with my Vacuum wave Lucario
>>
>>30680585
Pheromosa is a fucking meme. It's literally a poor man's Deoxys that will suffer like Greninja in that it's too good for OU but it'll be buttfucked by everything in Ubers.
>>
>>30680767
Don't see the point there. Also Aegislash is banned.
>>
>>30680860
Yeah I can see that too. The defenses of everything in Ubers make it unlikely that she can sweep
>>
File: 786Tapu_Lele_Dream[1].png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
786Tapu_Lele_Dream[1].png
72KB, 300x300px
>>30680798

>Vacuum Wave

Get that shit outta here
>>
>>30680860
Pheromosa is not too good for OU. They might ban it because they're retarded, same as they banned Hoopa Unbound when it didn't deserve it. But it's not too good for OU, and obviously it'll be nothing in Ubers.
>>
>>30680940
>Pheromosa is not too good for OU

It literally shits all over offensive teams by outspeeding them and U-turning out of the things it can't OHKO.

It's cancer. Toxapex and Aegislash (which is banned) are literally the only reliable switch-ins.
>>
>>30681001
Toxa and Marowak.
>>
Why doesn't Smogon make a tier in between Ubers and OU?
>>
>>30681001
Even shitmons such as Tentacruel, Muk, escavalier, Forretress, Carbink deal with it
>>
>>30681093
>more tiers that never get played
gee
>>
>>30680304
Because they're not going to suspect things when the meta is so chaotic. Genesect was kind of on that borderline in gen 6 and Darkrai has been just completely broken since gen 4.
>>
>>30681093
That'd probably be super small
>>
>>30681112
It would stop all this too good for OU shit in Ubers nonsense.

It's like make up your fucking mind.
>>
>>30681001
Nah it's fine. I look at tourney winners and at the top of the ladder, and it does not have a huge presence. I can't call something overpowered if the top winning players are beating it and not using it.
>>
>>30681141
>It would stop all this too good for OU shit in Ubers nonsense.

Ubers is a banlist for OU. It's irrelevant whether a Pokemon is good there or not, if it's too good for OU, that's where it gos.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.