[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Stars fresh leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: necrozma.jpg (29KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
29KB, 360x276px
You can trust me or not. Here we are guys, new fresh leaks about stars

>Walking Pokémon feature WILL NOT return. That animations are for Poké Finder, in Pokémon Stars Ultra Beasts are like normal Pokémons and can be found in the wild, so with the Finder too.

>Lillie becomes a trainer, she developed a Z-Move for her Alolan Ninetales.

>Gladion...uh, i cannot tell many informations about him...just, think about Necrozma and the fact they share the same hand "problem".

>Mohn is still the Pelago guy, and has not any role in the main story.

>There are only 2 new alolan forms, Swinub and Tropius. Swinub is Ground/Fairy but evolving it losts his typing and returns Ground/Ice. Tropius is only Grass but he gains the Special Attack variant of Huge Power and a little buff in HP.

>Plot is focused on finding a special device Sophocles developed two years before Sun and Moon and he lost before your arrive at Alola. This device can "summon" Wormholes, think about it.

>For those who're wondering WHEN stars takes place, just 2 years after Sun and Moon like BW2.

>Some moves changed, like Hypnosis that's now Accuracy 70 instead of 60 (like Diamond and Pearl). Some Pokémons changed base stats. Tsareena and Araquanid got nerfed. The first has now only 70 atk points (but more speed and special defense), while the second one 40 in each attack stat.

That's all for now. If I get some new informations about the new game i will post it.
And for Sinnohfags here remakes are not actually planned, i'm sorry.
>>
>you can trust me or not
stopped reading right there
>>
>>30678966
Here's (you)

>my dad works at gf and he told me this
>>
>>30678966

>Tsareena and Araquanid nerfed that hard

Please no.
>>
>>30679021
>>30678995
(You)
>>
>>30678966
Why do the starters and all legends have walking animations too?
>>
Shit thread
Good RP
>>
File: denialfagging.png (7KB, 764x71px) Image search: [Google]
denialfagging.png
7KB, 764x71px
nah man i got my money on the other leak fag
>>
>>30678966
This is some subpar bait, friend.
>>
>>30679070
Retarded, legends and starters have animations because their models are found during the story
>>
>>30678966
>Pokefinder
Why would they need that many models? Running and Walking plus other miscellaneous actions?
>Lillie Z-move
Unless A-Sandslash gets one as well, no.
>Gladion... Necrozma...
Rule 1 of fake leaks, don't use... and don't be blantantly vague
>Mohn
But why?
>Non Kanto Alolan forms
Yeah no.
>Plot
Absolutely Stupider than Gen 1's plot
>2 years
Sure. Wynaut?
>Hypnosis buffed
Nah.
>Tsareena and Araquiid Nerfed
Are you mad Golisopod and Lurantis suck so much?
>>
>>30679144
A-Sandslash is not the counterpart LOL
>>
>>30679240
In Alola they obviously are
>Both Ice Types
>Version exclusives
>Evolve by Ice Stone
>Next to each other in Dex.
>>
>>30679240
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30678966
GF never nerfs stats, just moves and abilities.
>>
>>30678966
>That animations are for Poké Finder
when you try to make up fresh leaks but your very first leak is pants on head retarded
>>
>informations
>informations
>informations
>>
File: TOP_SECRET_ALOLAN_TROPIUS.png (160KB, 816x4032px) Image search: [Google]
TOP_SECRET_ALOLAN_TROPIUS.png
160KB, 816x4032px
My dad works for John Gamefreak, I can confirm OP's info is legit, check out this leaked artwork.
>>
>>30678966
I'd believe it if it didn't had Non-Kanto Alolan forms. You fucked up.
>>
File: 3e5.jpg (45KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
3e5.jpg
45KB, 466x379px
>>30678966
>>
>>30679119
All 21 starters and evolutions have walking animations
>>
>>30679939
And MEGAS,
>>
>2 new alolan forms, Swinub and Tropius.

nope
>>
>>30679144
>>Gladion... Necrozma...
>Rule 1 of fake leaks, don't use... and don't be blatantly vague
That's got to be the most obnoxious shit. Fucker is spoiling everything anyway. It means you're not just a stupid foreigner attention whore on an anonymous image board, you're autistic too.
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>30678966
You can tell it's a fake leaker when he says "Pokemon Stars"
>>
>no walking
>Mohn does nothing
>shit additions
Its sad when fake leakers realize they can improve their credibility by claiming ways in which gamefreak will fuck it up.

This is how far the series has fallen.
>>
>>30680389
Also obviously these are fake but I've seen the same thing happening in other star/SM2 "leaks". Seems to be the new trend.
>>
>>30678966
>Stars
Stopped reading right there
>>
Nice try, OP. Some of what you said is eerily spot on, but some of the other stuff don't match up.

Pokemon follow you and use those animations for Poke Finder and the new Poke Farm in Paniola Ranch.

Lillie becomes a trainer and owns a A-Ninetails and regular Ninetales, but neither have their own unique Z-Move.

Gladion and Necrozma don't share anything. Unless you consider Gladion helping out with the restoration of Necrozma-Complete by easing the rage of each of the big UB on each planet.

Pokebank girl is the Pelago person now, not Mohn. Speaking of Pelago, it also serves as Stars' new Battle Frontier and the new Go Go Safari, which lets you catch Pokemon Go pokemon through a Safari-Zone esque feature.

There's more than 2 new Alolan forms, and while I don't know the specifics behind their abilities/typing/stats, I know Slaking, Lapras, Relicanth, and Chimecho have them. Probably not all the new ones, only the ones I know about at this time.

Honestly not sure about this Sophocles thing, I don't know too much in regards to the plot other than Deoxys, Gladion, Guzma, and Steven seemingly playing a big role based off some drawings I saw laying around.

Don't know how many years it takes after Sun/Moon. Pretty clear it's been a while based off Gladion and REFORMED Guzma's appearance.

Don't know anything regarding move changes.
>>
>>30680576
stars is the codename of the rumored next version for the switch, newfriend. codename for sun and moon was rainbow its obviously going to change
>>
>>30678966
As someone who did a fake leak before for SM, I can confirm this is fake.
>>
>>30678966
>stars
Sure guy
>>
>>30680666
>Go Go Safari
>Necrozma-Complete
Sounds so stupid that GameFreak might just do it.
>>
You tried/10
>>
>>30680666
>Steven
>Deoxys
>drawings
This is retarded. I can make shit up to. Steven's Metagross was fighting the Deoxys in the drawing right? lmao
>>
>>30681114
The drawing I saw regarding Steven had Mega Metagross above him and a Silvally by his side.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.