[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Service Announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Guzma.png (226KB, 596x358px) Image search: [Google]
Guzma.png
226KB, 596x358px
PSA: Stop the Pokemon Stars meme. It's not cute or funny or realistic. Why would it be called Stars when THE SUN IS A STAR. You fucking idiots. If there is a 3rd game, Eclipse or Earth is a reasonable assumption. Stars is not a reasonable assumption.
>>
>>30676098
CODENAME
O
D
E
N
A
M
E
>>
>>30676131
That doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>30676098
>anything other than Pokémon Prism
>reasonable
kys, Stars, Earth, and Eclipse make no sense
>>
>>30676320
There's a semi-reasonable leaker going around (apparently he agreed he won't come back until he has evidence, which either means he's real and actually can get evidence or he's giving up) who says the Switch installment is going to be sequel games called Solar and Lunar, as in eclipse. We'll find out if it's true soon enough, since he said they'd be announced early January.
>>
>>30676320
>>30676131
>>
File: 1477698383804.jpg (37KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1477698383804.jpg
37KB, 511x428px
>>30676320
>Implying the inevitable duo staring Complete Zygarde and a Dragon/Psychic Complete Necrozma wouldn't be called Earth and Stars.
>>
>>30676320
>kys
>>
>>30676320
>insisting your preferred name is the only possible correct name when you haven't actually guessed correctly since Emerald

wew
>>
>>30676441
>implying Necrozma will be Psychic/Dragon when its movepool points to Rock or Dark
>"b-but the 3rd legendary is always a dragon and muh patterns" he says as he plays a game with a 3-stage legendary
>>
Pokemon Galaxy
>>
>>30676320
Remember all those times the fanbase guessed names that "made sense" and were correct?

>Opal
>Grey
>Z or XY2
>>
>you will never be so much of a sperg you feel an innate need to correct people using a hypothetical name for an hypothetical version
>>
File: 1477600251720.png (41KB, 244x231px) Image search: [Google]
1477600251720.png
41KB, 244x231px
>>30676715
>Implying that Necrozma doesn't have dragon-esque features, and thus be most likely to be a dragon type in a possible alternate form
>>
>>30676749
Yeah it's always been pretty stupid, but this time around it's mind numbing stupidity.

It's like if they made Pokemon Land and Pokemon Sea, then the third game was called Pokemon Ocean. Such an embarrassing fanbase.
>>
>>30676098
>>30676749
>>30676878

It's a CODENAME
Sun and Moon's codename was Rainbow, you absolute fucktards
>>
>>30676818
>being draconic in design is enough to justify being Dragon-type
Charizard says hi.
>>
>>30676785
The problem is it's a basic piece of logical fact being completely overlooked. It's shameful. The sun is a fucking star, not some special little globe of heat for our entitled little planet in a special part of the universe. It's a f u c k i n g star.
>>
>>30676934
>codenames make it okay for me to be stupid and completely incorrect
>assumptions make it okay for me to be stupid and completely incorrect
>>
>>30676944
In a literal sense, yeah, but Pokemon game titles are usually more about the abstract. The Sun may be a star, but it has a different cultural significance than all the rest.
>>
I can't believe that after being blown the fuck out 2 gens in a row the third version autists are still out there.

Still waiting for Grey to come out desu.
>>
>not Pokemon quasar
>>
>>30676938
>Implying Charizard wasn't made Fire/Flying in order to pseudo-nerf him in Gen 1
>Implying Mega-Zard X doesn't exist
I honestly can't tell if you're shitposing at this point.
>>
POKEMON PLANET
>>
>>30677009
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
Silver, Gold, Crystal
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Black, White, Black 2, White 2,
X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

Tell me, how are these abstract...? Your brain just has a hard time processing such simple themes? I can maaaaybe understand Crystal being "abstract" but it was a good segway to the next generation being mineral themed.
>>
>>30676749
But for real; what does platinum have to do with diamonds and pearls?
>>
Pokémon Stars.

And the other version, Pokémon Stripes.
>>
>>30677417

>gen 3 never happened
>gen 1 and 2 remakes didn't happen

what are you trying to do here?
>>
>>30676980
>your autism makes it okay to be autistic
>>
>>30676098
OP is right the next game is PriZm
>>
>>30677571
whatever crystals have to do with gold and silver
>>
>>30676938
>>
>>30677590
Oh yeah
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

That's really abstract, excuse me. I forgot to include those, that totally validates >>30677009

What are (you) trying to do here?
>>
>>30677636
>being right is autistic
>>
>>30677571

>Native Platinum is the most significant source of the element platinum, although considerable quantities are also mined from the rare platinum arsenide mineral Sperrylite.

Pearls are also composite minerals.
>>
>>30677636
>I don't agree with a person. They must be autistic.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.