[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking when they created Primals(which don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 736x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 736x559px
What were they thinking when they created Primals(which don't even count as Megas) and allowed Mega Rayquaza to have no stone? Did they not see how blatantly broken this would be?
>>
>>30675663
>what the fuck is this fool talking about, of course it needs a sto-
>go check
>it doesn't
what
WHAT
>>
>>30675663
My guess is they decided they can actively disregard balance for mons that are late/post-game and already banned from VGC.

Then they let them in VGC anyway.
>>
>>30675792
Where have you been for the past 2 years?
>>
>>30675792
fug.jpg
>>
>>30675663
>Did they not see how blatantly broken this would be

i think that was the point

wait til d/p remakes for the gods of time and space to get new forms
>>
>>30675792
It doesn't need stone because it ATE its mega stone in the form of a giant meteorite.
>>
File: image.png (215KB, 613x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215KB, 613x345px
>>30676049
B-But Giratina already has a different form...

>>30676049
Yeah I understand that but also who cares. That could've been left as just a plot point and then Rayquaza could've spat it out later. Remember the Gyaradosite from ORAS?
>>
>>30675663
they will have to keep powercreeping or else new shit will be completely uninteresting
>>
>>30676049
>Can't just feed your Pokemon its megastone so it doesn't take up an itemslot

Fuck Game Freak.
>>
>>30675663
>Jolly LO Mega Ray can one shot anything not Luglia and Bulky Arceus, while carrying the option to use SD/DD
Now that's what I call a legendary
>>
>>30675663
If only Perfect Zygarde was permanent
>>
>>30676368
I kill mega ray with blizzard all the time.
>>
File: 56150524_p0.jpg (242KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
56150524_p0.jpg
242KB, 1024x768px
>>30676034
>gods of time and space to get new forms
We just need Palkia to get a new form
>>
GF literally gives no fucks about balancing ubers.
>>
>>30675663
>dies to literally any ice attack
>somehow banned to AG

Smogoncucks really need to learn to git gud.
>>
>>30677691
A rick paper scissors game with levels and many moves not always being the same type.

Fighting games are easier to balance.
>>
>>30677699
>Ability makes ice 2x effective instead of 4x
>Is bulky enough to survive an ice type attack so it can get a Dragon Dance off
>Or can just attack right off the bat to get rid of priority ice users
>>
>>30677699
>ebin maymay XDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE take le my upvote good sir
>>
>>30678350
And fighting games themselves are difficult to properly balance.
>>
>>30678917
Not really.

Anyway blizzard kills mega ray all the time for me.

Mewtwos the better mega.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.