[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: more like loose-amine.png (81KB, 232x223px) Image search: [Google]
more like loose-amine.png
81KB, 232x223px
Last night I had a dream in which I was leg locked by Lusamine and was being begged to fuck her. Looking down I saw she had no vagina and she kept repeating
>I don't have a vagina, I'm a girl!
naturally I rammed my dick in her asshole, which she did have, instantly cumming and waking up in the process. I can't remember what the events leading up to this were, but I'm pretty stoked anyway since I hadn't had a wet dream before, not even as a teenager.

/blog; glad to get it out since I probably won't be telling my friends/family about it. Share your own pokemon related dreams, they're bound to be interesting. Dream analysis encouraged
>>
what
>>
>>30674343
That escalated quickly.
>>
The other night I had a dream that while I was trying to hatch a shiny mimikyu, I hatched a shiny Pinsir that looked really different and had stars for eyes and was called "Drug Pinsir"

I've been hatching eggs for too long
>>
File: Forretress.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Forretress.png
61KB, 250x250px
I've always had weird dreams that sort of predict my future. Case in point:
>fell asleep
>dreamed about buying a box of pokemon plushies
>for some reason all the plushies were of forretress
>wake up after throwing out all the plushies
>the next day I encounter a shiny forretress in OR
>it uses Explosion before I can catch it
I never really cared about forretress before that happened, which made it even stranger.
>>
Sauce me OP
>>
>>30674343
Girls have never had vaginas, what are you on about, OP?
>>
>have semi lucid dream, some irrelevant things happen involving dogs and radiation
>go to my house
>interior is covered in scifi memorabilia
>w-where's my furniture
>why is it so dark
>see a figure in the doorway with their back turned
>it's maxie
>but dressed like a waiter
>call out to him, he turns around
>he has no face
>so surprised i wake up and get sleep paralysis
>>
I killed a wild shiny Lapras. I woke up pissed.
>>
I dreamt I was sniffing Hilda's panties once. I hate my fetishes
>>
you know now that i think about it it's kind of strange that i don't have pokemon dreams

granted i don't have explicitly video game related dreams that often, but i can't recall ever having any about pokemon
>>
>>30675233
what even is sleep paralysis? My brother gets it and it sounds pretty weird but I never looked into it too much

>>30675294
those moments where you start to realise that the dream never happened and your emotions are for nothing are pretty cool. I get a lot of sad dreams and the "oh shit the dog didn't actually die" moments make me feel extremely grateful
>>
>>30674343
Funny, I had a Pokemon dream the other day:
It had Wicke cycling really fast on the side of a rocket heading to space

Symbolism?
>>
>>30677564
there's this chemical that's produced when you sleep to keep you still. it's what keeps people from sleep walking
sometimes you'll wake up before this chemical stops having an effect on you, so you're awake but you literally can't move at all. generally, people will feel a heavy weight on their midsection, and if their eyes are open, start hallucinating, often something about a dark figure in the corner. so it's like a nightmare but you're awake.

i'm lucky because i've never had my eyes open when it happens, but it's still terrifying
>>
>>30677959
That sounds cool as fuck and actually seems to make sense, it's usually explained to me as some spiritualist bullshit draining your J.O. energy or some shit. Can someone make themselves have sleep paralysis or is it just a random thing that only happens to certain people?
>>
if you're stuck in a strange dream or presumably this would also work for sleep paralysis—look upwards so hard that your eye muscles strain and start to hurt in order to start yourself awake. Haven't done this since childhood, though, may not be as effective as I remember
>>
>>30678393
generally it happens more often to people who can lucid dream because if something fucking weird happens, like with >>30675233, they'll recognize it as weird and lose hold of the situation, waking them up
i don't think you can force it because you're aware you're trying to wake up, and your body acts accordingly. sleep paralysis requires the exact opposite to happen

>>30678518
doesn't work, you're already awake when sleep paralysis happens. you have to wait for it to wear off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.